Thread: Virgin Trip Report, July 18-28, 2012

Virgin Trip Report, July 18-28, 2012

Trip dates July 18-28, 2012
    Booked with Wild Women Vacations

This report is not in any order and is just the highlights.

The trip started with a canceled flight, but was resolved quickly and we arrived 2 hours later than originally scheduled.

Check in went smoothly after a 2-hour bus ride. Our Prude Beach Front room was occupied so we were put in a Garden-view Nude room. We asked if we could just stay there so I could go ahead and unpack and they said fine to a free upgrade. We were in 2144, great location to everything, air conditioning worked fine, hot water worked fine except on last morning.

The best advice we got and will pass on for virgins is to get naked as soon as you get to your room, walk out, and go talk to someone. It breaks that initial tension and focus on being naked so that is no longer an issue.

The food was not great or bad and there was nothing really memorable, but we were always able to find plenty that we liked and enjoyed. We did not go hungry. The grilled chicken at the nude grill is really good and has a spicy BBQ sauce to go with it (it's not really jerk chicken).

The alcohol is weaker than alcohol found off-site. I am a lightweight when it comes to drinking and had no problem drinking quite a bit at Hedo. One drink in a small plastic cup at Margaritaville in the airport had me more buzzed than a bubba mug full of a mixed drink at Hedo.

The after dinner shows were usually pretty great and we looked forward to them. They were more elaborate later in the week. Not a lot of effort at the beginning of the week. More effort was put into the shows during the Fluff week than the week after.

I think it does matter which week you go. We were there for 10 days so were able to see and feel the difference over two weeks. It really depends what you are looking for so make sure the groups that will be there and the occupancy level match what you want.

The piano bar with Mikey Spice is way too loud and he is just plain nasty and gross. He can play a piano, but that is the only positive I have to say about him. He is misogynistic in his comments and demands for women to perform. I refuse to go back in the piano bar anytime he is in there after he demanded a lady perform with some of the crudest demands I have ever heard and then tried to get her use an empty wine bottle as a dildo, which is when her husband intervened. He is arrogant, plays more for himself than the audience, and does not have a lot of skill when it comes to a sing-a-long style. I don't think he fits anything else at Hedo, not the people, the feel, the mood, or the fun.

The disco was loud and pretty empty every time we went in there. The music was not our style so we never stayed long. But it was always nice and cold in there.

The gym is sufficient to get a good workout and keep the food and drink extra pounds from creeping on.

I can't say enough about how nice and accommodating the staff are especially when considering that Jamaica is generally a conservative culture. We had nothing but smiles and friendly service from every single staff member.

Had my first Sybian ride. WOW.

First girl/girl experience. WOW.

PDA's were plentiful and fun to watch... sometimes humorous.

Beach vendors for local herbs and other stuff weren't too pushy and took no for an answer. Definitely negotiate the price that they originally offer for anything ... I was able to cut the price almost in half for some local plant life. Leftover bag and paraphernalia is in the safe for anyone getting our room next.

The sunset cruise to Ricks was fun, and watching the cliff jumpers interesting.

We caught the last half of the Fluffs trip and they were a fun, welcoming group. A lot of effort was put into special entertainment and we were really appreciative of those efforts. The special piano player, Spike, was exceptional.

Our last morning started early with a 7am bus ride to the airport. We had to leave before breakfast was officially served, but the staff brought us out toast, eggs, bacon, fruit, banana bread, and coffee so we didn't leave hungry. Like I said, the staff are great.

Then there are the people. We met so many great people and had a lot of fun. The people make the place. You could take the same people and put them at any resort that would let them do whatever and it would be the same. It's Hedo because of the people, not because of the resort.

We'll be back.
    Last edited by curiousinal; 07-30-2012 at 12:29 AM.

Great report, 2 days to go, looking forward to a similar great vacation.
    If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before

Great trip report!!! Glad you had a great time. Our group has a Sybian too, I know what you mean!! I would swim a mile out into the ocean to go on that thing if it was on a raft!!! Wowsers!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Thank you for the kind words on the Fluffernutter events. We always bring a piano player - in the many years we have been going to Hedo there have been three very good Hedo employed players (Deon, Dave the peinist and Ultima) and many mediocore or in the case of Mikey (terrible). We figure this way three nights or so the piano bar will be rocking no matter what. In the case of Spike (who is nationally acclaimed dualling piano performer) the logistics are intense as he requires a special keyboard (not available in Jamaica) and additional sound equipment. Glad you could enjoy him. Just curious if I was the one who had the pleasure of introducing you to the Sybian? We keep a Sybian at Hedo and also one at Desire...got tired of explaning to customs each trip....LOL... Jon

Great report! Thanks! We leave next week and are eagerly counting down the days.
    Sybian, lucky you! I've heard good things but haven't had the pleasure of trying one for myself.
    ~Devon & Sean~

H2- August 6-16th, 2012

Thanks for the trip report....I am so curious about the sybian? Can't wait to check that out...I do like the rooms in the Garden Nude for Location to everything..Hoping for an upgrade from prude this time...Hoping that Dion is back by November.