Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960

Thread: Hedo March 2013

Quote Originally Posted by roundbottom View Post
    I haven't been home 24 hours yet and I'm already grieving the space between me and the beach. Im also sad about the 2 huge buds i had to leave behind, but hopefully they will bring joy to someone else. Thank you to everyone who made our first visit so great, even though we are not lifestylers. Millionsnmilo, you made our trip. We completely adore you both!! So good to meet mnwild and all the crazy cats at the nude bar. Thanks for this experience, there will be none like it anywhere else I'm sure. One love. Over and out. xo
    Honestly you made our trip too. Thanks for being there! Love you both Millions n Milo

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

Quote Originally Posted by DelCouple View Post
    We just got home last night from our first trip to Hedo and it won't be our last. We met a lot of you this past week and enjoyed every one of you.. The experience there was amazing. The tips we received on this forum helped us to bare it all. We hope that anyone planning a trip gets as much from this forum as we did. We made some life long friends. Thanks to all of you.
    As Robin said we had the best time. We met so many people over such a short time. It sure was nice to but faces with eveyone we have talked to on here. I have to give a shout out to the RO's, what a great bunch of people. We got to hang around with them a little before we left, and can't wait to party with them again soon. We we got in a lot of , and a lot of , but never got any ( maybe it was my "F-It" cup. LOL). Well Robin got to have her fun this trip so lookout next trip, because that will be time for my fun..

Again it was so great to meet all of you, we can't wait to do it all over again.
    March 22-30 2013 Was our first trip of many to come. We had a blast with everyone, and I can see each trip getting better, and better.

March 28th 2014 plans to be an even better trip then 2013!!

March 27th 2015 hope to meet many old friends and make even more new friends

March 24th to April 2nd. Runaway Repeaters & Swing Into Spring

March 25th to April 3rd 2017. Going with the great people in SWING INTO SPRING aganin!

"Disclaimer - that is not us in the avatar picture"

Yes, sadly we are back in snowy Minnesota after another fun trip to Hedo. As others have said as well, it was a great trip to see some friends we have met before, as well as a number of new friends, including many from here. We got to hang with the friends we met from last year, Sexy24Fun and Broken Wife, as well as quite possibly the coolest single guy anyone will meet at Hedo, Ryan (no offense to Keystone Bob). That crazy Canadian could write a book on how to act as a single guy.
    It was also great to meet many of the new friends we met from here, including Shanny, Tdnxt, fellow Minnesotans in Ranch, Del Couple (glad you had a great time), Roundbottom (well deserved), Millions and Milo of course (you guys rock), Mr.Bibabe (didn't get too meet Bibabe herself as I hear the drinks were a little stiff on the way to the resort), and others I am sure I am forgetting in my fog at this point.
    Thanks to all for such a fun time and hope to party with you all again at some point.

Hedo II: March 12-18, 2010
    Hedo II: March 20-26, 2011
    Hedo II: March 17-24, 2012
    Hedo II: March 23-30, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by mnwild View Post
    Yes, sadly we are back in snowy Minnesota after another fun trip to Hedo. As others have said as well, it was a great trip to see some friends we have met before, as well as a number of new friends, including many from here. We got to hang with the friends we met from last year, Sexy24Fun and Broken Wife, as well as quite possibly the coolest single guy anyone will meet at Hedo, Ryan (no offense to Keystone Bob). That crazy Canadian could write a book on how to act as a single guy.
    It was also great to meet many of the new friends we met from here, including Shanny, Tdnxt, fellow Minnesotans in Ranch, Del Couple (glad you had a great time), Roundbottom (well deserved), Millions and Milo of course (you guys rock), Mr.Bibabe (didn't get too meet Bibabe herself as I hear the drinks were a little stiff on the way to the resort), and others I am sure I am forgetting in my fog at this point.
    Thanks to all for such a fun time and hope to party with you all again at some point.
    Well at least thanks for the shout out... sorry to have missed you guys this year ..
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Awesome meeting you two also.. It was a great week wasn't it!
    Already thinking about April next year.
    Nice thing is I don't owe Bibabe anything. First time in 2 years I've been free.

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

Quote Originally Posted by millionsnmilo View Post
    Awesome meeting you two also.. It was a great week wasn't it!
    Glad we got to meet you guys...sounds like you had a great week!!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Face Down View Post
    Glad we got to meet you guys...sounds like you had a great week!!!
    Got to say with out a doubt --you do know how to throw a party --Thank you!
    Not sure we will make your group next year but it was super the time we got to send together.

Thanks for everything - you and your wonderful wife rock!

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

... Roundbottom (well deserved)...
    LOL I tried to warn you! Was great to meet you both, hope to start another countdown soon... it's a great coping mechanism.

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960