Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tantric Classes.. Any1 have any comments?

Blog Entries

Tantric Classes.. Any1 have any comments?

Thinking of taking GeminiBaby to Tantric week Feb 2013 H2, has anyone been to this course and what do you have to say about it. Thanks in advance for your comments.

Quote Originally Posted by A1Badguy View Post
    Thinking of taking GeminiBaby to Tantric week Feb 2013 H2, has anyone been to this course and what do you have to say about it. Thanks in advance for your comments.
    Yes, Bruce and I went to Tantric week at Hedo last summer, led by Brad & Kim, a very nice couple who are also a lot of fun in the piano bar, ha! We enjoyed it and it added a great new twist to our Hedo vacation. Neither of us were all that into the "spiritual" part of it, but there was lots and lots of good ideas and info on great sex, all very well presented and demonstrated and practiced. A big part of Hedo for us is re-connecting with each other, and the Tantric classes fit perfectly. As I recall, they were mostly late afternoon in the gym area, and all the couples had dinner one night together in Martinos, etc. I would recommend it. And if you book through Castaways you get a nice discount, I believe.

Laura

We were there during Tantric Week one year and loved the classes. Brad & Kim are awesome. You can attend some or attend all the classes. At the end of the week, they usually do a photography class teaching you how to get the sexiest, classiest poses at Hedo. Wait till you hear Brad do Elvis in the Piano Bar.

Namaste
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lauraff7 View Post
    Yes, Bruce and I went to Tantric week at Hedo last summer, led by Brad & Kim, a very nice couple who are also a lot of fun in the piano bar, ha! We enjoyed it and it added a great new twist to our Hedo vacation. Neither of us were all that into the "spiritual" part of it, but there was lots and lots of good ideas and info on great sex, all very well presented and demonstrated and practiced. A big part of Hedo for us is re-connecting with each other, and the Tantric classes fit perfectly. As I recall, they were mostly late afternoon in the gym area, and all the couples had dinner one night together in Martinos, etc. I would recommend it. And if you book through Castaways you get a nice discount, I believe.

Laura
    Laura:
    Thanks for your input... which I really need to make a decision. I have heard that the Tantric style can add another level of intamacy but Late afternoon...? Thats my nap time at H2....lol. Mostly due to Gemini having me up at 630 so we could workout togther every morning on our last trip. I guess the classes could qualify as a workout and I can sleep in.
    Thanks again!
    John
    AKA
    A1badguy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    We were there during Tantric Week one year and loved the classes. Brad & Kim are awesome. You can attend some or attend all the classes. At the end of the week, they usually do a photography class teaching you how to get the sexiest, classiest poses at Hedo. Wait till you hear Brad do Elvis in the Piano Bar.

Namaste
    Namaste:

Vegas style Elvis or your shakin those hips too much Elvis ?

and thank you as well for your input...

John

I am soooo looking forward to being there for tantra week next month... including or even especially mixing sex with the spirituality. I've heard the most amazingness can come from it all. Thanks for posting your question cuz I've been feeling curious too!

Quote Originally Posted by Tessa View Post
    I am soooo looking forward to being there for tantra week next month... including or even especially mixing sex with the spirituality. I've heard the most amazingness can come from it all. Thanks for posting your question cuz I've been feeling curious too!
    We will be there at the same time as you all.
    Have not talked about hitting a few of those classes yet. But it sounds interesting.
    Spirituality...like, " Oh God, Oh God! " OK that was bad.
    Sorry.
    Mike & Carrie

Going since 2012

Namaste is a greeting, not my name. LOL To perform Namaste, we place the hands together at the heart chakra, close the eyes, and bow the head and say Namaste. Brad can sing and can shake his hips.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by A1Badguy View Post
    Namaste:

Vegas style Elvis or your shakin those hips too much Elvis ?

and thank you as well for your input...

John
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Is Tantra Week a good time to experience Hedo?

From my reading of the forum comments it appears the August Tantra week is lightly attended at Hedo... I am wondering if this is not a good time to experience Hedo? We are very attracted to learning more (and practicing) Tantra as well as the whole Hedo experience. I haven't seen a trip report from someone there during that week but it might exist and I haven't found it yet. Is February better? Thoughts and opinions welcome! Btw we are "lifestyle curious" at the moment.
    Cheers,
    Doug

We will be there for Tantra Week next month as well as some other couples on this board. Aug seems to be a slow month at Hedo and I am good with that. I go on vacation to relax, not run around at 100 mph. Looking forward to the classes and friends we have met through this board.

Stef and Em
    Previous trips-
    Hedo 2; 26 - 30 Aug 2009
    Hedo 2; 17 - 25 Aug 2013

Upcoming-
    Hedo 2; TBD, but NOT SOON ENOUGH!!!

Thank you Stef and Em for responding! It would be wonderful if you could post a trip report when you get back . I would love to get there in Feb (sooner) but next August would be ok too.

Will do for sure!!!
    Previous trips-
    Hedo 2; 26 - 30 Aug 2009
    Hedo 2; 17 - 25 Aug 2013

Upcoming-
    Hedo 2; TBD, but NOT SOON ENOUGH!!!

We were there last year during this time and went to one class with Brad and Kim. The class was interesting. Brad and Kim are knowledgeable instructors and go out of their way to make sure everyone is comfortable. This was our first time to Hedo and our first time at a nude resort. When we went to a class our first full day there we still hadn't ventured over to the nude side to pop our nude hot tub cherries. I don't know what we were expecting, but we definitely weren't expecting it to get so "interactive" at the end. The class we attended was on female ejaculation and ended with about 20 couples in a circle around the room "practicing." Each day has a different theme so I'm not sure if all days are like the one we attended. All in all, the class was good. We had fun. I'd recommend it, but just make sure you're comfortable in such a setting.

Martinguitar58:

Kim and I are planning around the Feb 2014 Tantric week and then Valentines week also.

Stefbo: Looking forward to the report!

Chris

Was anyone at Tantra week in August?? Trip report please

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast