Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tantric Classes.. Any1 have any comments?

KimNChris? StefBo? Anyone? I would LOVE to hear a trip report on tantra week from someone on these boards... just at the point where I need to commit to August Tantra week and looking for a trip report from Feb... can't find one from someone who was there and taking the classes (along with taking in all the rest of Hedo!). Thank you in advance!!

We are thinking about going for the Aug 2015 classes. We'd also like to hear some current feedback and what to expext.

Sbkandhubby.tumblr.com

Hi we went during tantric week last February. Brad and Kim are really knowledgable for sure. I have to warn you though: you'll never see bananas quite the same...

They recommend you bring blankets and pillows. We didn't bring them to the one class we attended. We regretted that. Frankly it's not the best room for this type of workshop but they do put drapes up to make it more private. If Hedo builds a playroom on to the next disco eventually, I hope they host it in that room.

Thanks for responding☺What time of the day do Brad and Kim hold their classes? Are they all indoors/at the gym? Looking forward to the g spot class.
    Last edited by Erich&Kim; 12-07-2014 at 03:13 PM.

Sbkandhubby.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Erich&Kim View Post
    Thanks for responding☺What time of the day do Brad and Kim hold their classes? Are they all indoors/at the gym? Looking forward to the g spot class.
    we agree with Cinnamon, bring a pillow or towel or both lol and the female ejaculation was life changing for my husband and I... so much fun and so much more powerful orgasm. you'll get a schedule when you arrive, it's on it and usually 3:30 ish - 30 to an hour class!
    see you soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by kmlovepleasure View Post
    we agree with Cinnamon, bring a pillow or towel or both lol and the female ejaculation was life changing for my husband and I... so much fun and so much more powerful orgasm. you'll get a schedule when you arrive, it's on it and usually 3:30 ish - 30 to an hour class!
    see you soon!!
    I bet I was indeed life changing for you both! Out of all the classes they have, I hope we ace that one ha! Are you guys going to be there Aug 15?

Sbkandhubby.tumblr.com

nah, we're going in February . 53 sleeps lol

Quote Originally Posted by kmlovepleasure View Post
    nah, we're going in February . 53 sleeps lol
    Oh nice ! I wish we were too! August is soooo far away

Sbkandhubby.tumblr.com

kmlovepleasure -- We will be there when you are, Glade to see someone else signed up with the tantric hearts group. I know a lot of people will be going around that time, but they all seem to be with WWV.

31st to 7th

unfortunately it's not worth it for us Canadian to sign up with any groups, well, at least not to save money anyway... cheaper to do it on our own...
    but we do hangout with the WWW group, and MILF... Kim and Brad are awesome and we did lifted our sex life a lot with their pointers...

that's usshort-us.jpg
    taken during our second week at Sandals MObay

Quote Originally Posted by Erich&Kim View Post
    This is the most unfortunate part, the classes are in the afternoon, around 3pm - 4pm if I remember correctly and that's when things are well underway at the nude pool. It's hard to tear yourself away from the fun. We managed to make it to a couple of sessions and they are very worthwhile, Brad and Kim are an awesome couple. Just wish they'd have their sessions in the morning when it might be easier to attend.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_cpl View Post
    Just wish they'd have their sessions in the morning when it might be easier to attend.
    we could ask them to consider lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_cpl View Post
    This is the most unfortunate part, the classes are in the afternoon, around 3pm - 4pm if I remember correctly and that's when things are well underway at the nude pool. It's hard to tear yourself away from the fun. We managed to make it to a couple of sessions and they are very worthwhile, Brad and Kim are an awesome couple. Just wish they'd have their sessions in the morning when it might be easier to attend.
    I agree, if I laid down on a matt that time of day I'd probably fall asleep :-)
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12