Thread: Spice Lanzarote - last week in July

Spice Lanzarote - last week in July

Fed up with the lack of a summer in the UK we've decided to trot off to Spice Lifestyle in Lanzarote to have a week of fun in the sun! Anyone else going to be there at the same time?

K & T

Blog Entries
    We have thought about going for a quick trip there prior to our next Hedo trip, never been before would be great to read a trip report after you get back.

GLENN.

Quote Originally Posted by GLENN View Post
    We have thought about going for a quick trip there prior to our next Hedo trip, never been before would be great to read a trip report after you get back.

GLENN.
    No problem. We've been to Hedo three times and love the place although we have found it to be a bit hit and miss in terms of the crowd that are there. The vibe is very different if most of the guests are naturists as opposed to lifestylers. We've been to Sea Mountain Inn once and decided that it was Heaven on Earth and we are hoping that Spice is going to be a European version Sea Mountain.

K & T

Just back from Spice and had a wonderful time - so much so that we've booked to go back again in five weeks. The staff are wonderful, the rooms okay, the food great and the whole vibe about the place is fantastic!

I have to say it wasn't that busy - so if a rammed pack jumping joint is your thing then I think you will be disappointed.

Also It's a place shared by swingers and naturists although during the week we were there it was almost exclusively full of swingers. I think if we had been there during a naturists dominated week we would have been bored out of our skins.

One minor gripe is that according to the house rules "no sexual activity is permitted in the pool or hot tub'. However if you were to ask me if this rule was observed at all times I would be forced to take the fifth!

If i was being hyper-critical I could complain that the main pool is pretty cool but provides a refreshing respite from the blistering eat and the hot-tub gets too hot. But too be honest the fun time we had there with the other guests means that gripes like this pale into insignificance!

As luck would have it Carly Cum Slut and Mistress Dion were both at Spice at the same time us and OMG do they make a place rock!!

Having discovered Spice I don't think we will be heading back to Hedo II again for a while. As we had hoped Spice seems to me like Sea Mountain Inn with out the painful transatlantic flight to endure although Ryanair went out of there way to make our lives miserable (God I hate that airline - thank goodness Easy Jet fly there as well)!

Ken

Blog Entries
    A little bit late in reading your trip report but loved it, as long as my wife can dress up in her sexy, short, seethrough nonexistent, topless, naked clothing we will be happy. I thought outdoor sex was permitted. but we are going.

GLENN & VAL

Blog Entries
    Plus there are still lots about the resort that we have no clue about such as theme nights how wild do they get, how little can you wear seems like i'm asking the same questions as i asked about Hedo 2 before we went in June and we thought Hedo was great loved every night, and day.

GLENN & VAL

Blog Entries
    So if there is any further info on Spice Resort Lanzarote would be greatfull.

GLENN & VAL

Val will certainly be allowed to dress up in sexy short outfits the more outrageous the better and bear in mind that when things start to get wild people are going to get naked on the dance floor anyway. The theme nights are really only a rough guide and you are under no pressure whatsoever to abide by them. Uniforms don't do it for use for example so we didn't dress up on that night. As to how wild the nights get well of course that depends on the crowd that are there. However on most nights there were multiple public displays of affection on or around the dance floor. The place is laid out to encourage these with soft furnishing and a couple of large beds at the back of the room. On a couple of really wild nights the outdoor pool table saw some girl on girl action and the hot tub (which is smaller than Hedo's so a bit more intimate) became the centre of all things carnal. By the way, I mentioned in my previous post that sex in the hot tub was frowned up, well I've since been contacted by the lovely lady there to let me know that it is only the swimming pool where this rule applies. Indeed sex in the hot tub is positively encouraged. We spent a week there and not every night was as wild I think it was a Thursday evening when everyone when to bed at about midnight - it appeared as if everyone was exhausted from the previous nights partying and took the opportunity to recharge their batteries!

Another thing I forgot to mention is that James - the entertainer is absolutely brilliant and does a fantastic job of getting the fun going.

If you're swingers that love Hedo then the chance are you will love Spice too. It is a lot smaller but that makes for a much more intense and intimate atmosphere so if there a couples you connect with you will certainly have a great time. I suppose you could argue that with smaller numbers (it ranged from 8 - 22 while we were there) you might not click with anyone - but hey as Forest Gump said Life is like a box of chocolates!

We are going back for a long weekend later this week (13-15th Sep) so if you want us to find out anythings specific for you let us know.

Ken & Tanya

Blog Entries
    Again late in replying great report we have booked to go to Spice 14th July 2013 for a week looking to have lots of sexy fun.

GLENN & VAL