Thread: Bottoms okay for women?

Bottoms okay for women?

My wife is just fine with nude except for that time, which, for us, is now very unpredictable. Are they okay there with women wearing bottoms during that time of the month? Yes, she knows about the "tuck the string" thing, and she is not thrilled with that idea at all.

A lof of people just cut the string off. I always go to the Dr and go on the pill for a few weeks to "alter" that time of the month since it always seems to want to land on my vacation time. If you tell them that you are bleeding they will leave you alone, BUT it is really suppose to be naked only so everyone is on the same playing field. Plus you stick out like a sore thumb if you are wearing closes. I think someone who is missing a body part would stick out less then someone who is wearing clothes. Just my two cents.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

She will be fine if shes wearing bottoms. Women cant help that time of the month. Tell her not to worry about it if shes ( on )she will still have a blast with bottoms on and no one will say a word to her as long as her tops off.

Buck
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Although it has been a couple years since we were at "N" female dress ranged from 2 piece bikini's to nude. The one gal that started with a 2 piece did eventually go topless but I'm not sure her bottoms ever came off. Nobody really seemed to care, at least I know my wife an I didn't. As a general rule woman can get by with that men can't.
    My wife ALWAYS seemed to have that trouble when we went on vacation, didn't matter what we tried, counting day's, going on the pill, nothing worked. Even when she got to the point that she'd go months without a period as soon as we got in Jamaica you could bet on it. The last time at "N" was trouble free, and it's been a couple years since her last so she should be good to go now! BTW, she'd tuck the string and go nude.

I had the same issue when we were there in March and had to wear my bottoms for a few days and there was not a problem. Everyone assumes that when a woman wears bottoms it's for that reason. No worries have a great time!!
    Live well, Love much, Laugh often

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    I just can't resist the chance to jump in here and say it-At least there are some benefits to Old Age and having no strings attached!(well we do have a dog at home to deal with but at least the kids are all grown up now!)
    Naughty Nudists

My trip is booked for August, and I will be a first time public nudist. I plan to cut the string if my period happens early. I will not feel restricted if I can do anything about it. And that leads into my question... What if I just want to be nude the whole time, but I want to venture off to the prude side for some reason? I don't want to need to worry about getting dressed unless it's for comfort, like for the dining room, gym, tennis, water sports, etc. How strict is the prude side? I want to feel like I'm being respectful but feel free at the same time.

..Oh, but maybe it'll feel fun to play tennis naked? Teehee! I am so excited!

Whole prude side is clothing optional except for the grill, dining areas and lobby

Quote Originally Posted by Tessa View Post
    ..Oh, but maybe it'll feel fun to play tennis naked? Teehee! I am so excited!
    I don't think you can play Tennis naked... although I'm sure Garfield ( the resorts tennis pro ) would have no objection to that !

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Whole prude side is clothing optional except for the grill, dining areas and lobby
    There is no prude side at N.
    Bottoms are absolutely fine for women, I've been there many times, and there is always at least one woman with bottoms, for that reason.
    Go, enjoy !

Opps, by bad!!! Thought we were talking about Hedo, guess I always have Hedo on my mind

For all the ladies with that monthly issue still. Here is a product for you to check out, wife has used these quite a few times naked, no bottoms necessary http://www.softcup.com
    Hedo II CHERRY popped May 2010
    Hedo II Sept 2010,2011, 2012, 2013,2014, 2015,2016,2017,2018
    Hedo II May 2011, April 2012, 2013, 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018
    July 2-8,2017 won 5 free nights at the Repeaters Party
    NEXT TRIPS HOME!!!
    April 25-May 4, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew www.tomstrips.com
    September 5 - 14, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew IIwww.tomstrips.com
    Earthangel496 on SLS / Kasidie