Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going with expectations

Going with expectations

Regular forum viewers will readily attest, perhaps the most common and sage advice often meted to the single Buck on his virgin voyage to Hedo is “go without expectations”.

This is often wise … especially since the “expectation” usually alluded is perhaps that of a sexual nature. Though many would not publicly confess, one can only imagine the many misguided Bucks who have gone on this wonderful pilgrim, with high expectations of a resort with hot horny women, orgy filled nights and nonstop round the clock action.

Therefore, when one is advised, “go without expectations” I believe it is often to meant to manage a lad’s enthusiasm… and maybe also keep him out of trouble.

However, if one is completely honest, I think we all go with some type of expectation, some are wilder than others, some more creative, but if you really think about it, when we book that vacation, pack that suitcase and get on that plane, somewhere in the back of that mind is a little voice going, I sure wish … or I am hoping for …

So lemme break the tradition of political correctness by saying, my vacation starts in exactly 4 weeks and this Buck is going with a whole lotta expectations!!!!

Why you ask? Well, for one thing, if the Mayans are to be believed, the world ends on December 21st this year, so this will probably be my last trip to Hedo and I’ll be darned if I’m not going to make it count!!!!

Among my list of expectations are the following:

1. First and foremost, I expect to have a great time, this is not a requirement for anyone else to provide (and I do realize the ball is squarely in my Court), but I refuse to have a bad time.

2. I expect wonderful shows from all the hardworking entertainment coordinators and for the Piano player to at least learn a few tunes.

3. I expect a smiling Chef at the Omelette station, who will share in my predetermined Olympic joy when Jamaica wins the gold in all major sprint events at the Olympics this summer

4. I expect the watered down Red Stripe so I can drink in the pool all day and still have my wits about me

5. I hope to meet an interesting girl to have dinner with on at least 1 evening

6. I expect the waterslide to be on, so I can slide down butt naked when no one is looking

7. I expect sunshine (the weather not the girl … even though she is quite nice too) and fair weather

8. I expect the local peddlers on property to be friendly and courteous in trying to sell their craft

9. I expect the female masseuse to be strong so I can have a really good massage

10. And I expect that my boss will realize I’m on vacation and not email, call or send me bbm messages until I’m back to work.

So, there you have it, a few things on my little list for my Hedo visit this August. Anyone else going with expectations or is it just me?
    If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before

Love it Braveheart - a great list of expectations! I have a few to add

We arrive in 4 weeks and 6 days and we expect:

1. to be naked within 20 mins of arriving at the resort
    2. enjoy some scubadiving with the great dive team
    3. to drink copious amounts of brandy if I should get cold in a rainstorm (it has happened before and is a lond and funny tale!)
    4. Enjoy some fun in the hot tub with Paul (and maybe others) at varying times of day and night
    5. make new friends
    6. Come home slighly less white than my usual pale Scottish hue! (coming home with a tan in an unrealistic one!)
    7. HAVE A BLAST - and make some new Hedo memeories that will stay with us forever

I am sure there are many more but that will do for now!

Quote Originally Posted by paulnjudi View Post
    4. Enjoy some fun in the hot tub with Paul (and maybe others) at varying times of day and night
    Woo Hoo
    Cop aka Paul..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

1. I hope the weather is great.
    2. Make some new and interesting friends.
    3. To party like a rock star all week.
    4. Dance my butt off.
    5. Loose a couple pounds and have fun doing it.
    6. Win plenty bottles of rum by playing every game I can.
    7. Eat Lobster.
    8. Book my next trip while I am there so I won't cry when I have to end my Vacation.
    9. Paint my rock.
    10. Dance with 50 again.
    11. Drama free.
    12. Guilt free.
    13. Go on the waterslide this trip.
    14. Realize it is wonderful to feel young again in paradise.

Hmmm, sounds like my kind of vacation ... except the dancing with 50 part

watered down red stripe? is that normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Fangbangers View Post
    Kind of hard to water down something that comes out of a tap and keg. A lot of times, they have Red Stripe Lite on tap which, like all ight beers, allows you to drink more before you get any sort of buzz.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Quote Originally Posted by Fangbangers View Post
    Not sure, but its rather curious, if I drink say 2 bottles of Red Stripe from a bottle, by the third one, I'm starting to feel a little wooozy (I know I'm a real light weight right) but for some reason, I can spend hours at Hedo drinking glass after glass of the stuff from the keg and it seems to have no effect. I don't fully trust drinking the local water ... hence the large consumption of beer but it has never once gotten me even buzzed.

Quote Originally Posted by Brave Heart View Post
    ... hence the large consumption of beer but it has never once gotten me even buzzed.
    And it wont, i am a very active beer drinker. Yet the beer there i cant catch a buzz off of. Even have a hard time on the rum but try to avoid alot of it there anyway. The red stripe i like better at home and get a better buzz on 4 bottles than drinking all day at hedo
    Hedo II April 20th- 27th 2011 virgin trip
    Hedo II April 22 - 28 2012 With Hedo Mojo
    Hedo II April 12 - 19 2014

Hmmm, sounds like my kind of vacation ... except the dancing with 50 part
    I am sure I can think of a couple more....

15. Do two Cat Cruizes nude, one sunset and one day trip.
    16. Zip Line
    17. Frolic in the River
    18. Have more sex and some.
    19. No Problems with a warm shower in our room.
    20. Win one costume contest at least.

Well, here's to new experiences ... whatever they are ... we only live once right?

I expect:
    1. To see the sun set and rise without going to sleep at least once during our trip.
    2. To be sore from laughing so much.
    3. To see my AWOL peeps be nice to everyone, whether they are part of our group or not.
    4. To sing karaoke, and enjoy Jeremy's song again this year- he always BRINGS IT!
    5. To have one "towel night" where by the time they close the nude pool bar we are all too drunk to go back and change into clothes before dinner.
    6. To see (the everything)tm Kitty go BIG a few times this year- safeties off doll!
    7. To drink gallons of woowoos.
    8. To win at least once at flipcup- sorry Kitty and Cathy.... every dog has its day!
    9. To get dressed up with my wife because it's fun, and not to care if I look cool or not!
    10. To meet new people and like them!
    11. To sit in the lobby all day on arrival day and see EVERY AWOL'er get off the bus and get them their first drink!
    12. To run up to the buffet to bring back snacks late at night for whoever wants some.
    13. To make a fool of myself and not care... at least once a day.
    14. To not wear a watch, use an alarm clock, or check my email- or care to- most of the week.
    15. To gain a little weight.
    16. To be rained on... copiously at times- and enjoy the "bad" weather.
    17. To not care if I have hot water for my showers.
    18. To go through a lot of sunscreen.
    19. To stop at random times and do a 360 to get those "snapshot" moments where I soak in the details that I will remember and get me through to the next time we get AWOL together.
    20. To tear up as the bus departs the resort for the airport and our friends give us a salute from moon hill on the way out.
    16 days til we are on the plane. See ya there.
    Nick (and the completely unprepared for the trip so far Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

I have no idea what to expect, honestly! lol All I know is that we plan on having a fun time and hopefully meet some really great people that we read so much about on here. 15 more days!

Registered User gandltunnelhill's Avatar

we do

Regular forum viewe

So, there you have it, a few things on my little list for my Hedo visit this August. Anyone else going with expectations or is it just me?
    As you said we all have some form of expectation. If you had no expectations there would be no trip.
    We are looking to meet cool, ethical, fun, intelligent, witty, sarcastic, attractive, slutty (jk) (well kind of jk who are we kidding) people. We come from a very small town (200 people the near by city has 2000 however) where everyone is in your shit all day. If you have money they don't like you. If you exercise they don't like you. If you are a Rocker/Rapper/Hippy/Free-spirit/motivated person (contradictions I know) they don't like you. Basically if you want to fit in you need to not have a job, listen to country (whiny type) music, beat your wife or at least hate her, dive a truck with at least one "piss on" something sticker in the back window, love to kill things for no other reason then it is fun. If you can do those things then you will be mr. popular. We can't so..... So we can't wait to get away and be around other people who have a clue what fun is all about. You don't have to be the same as us just accepting of us and dtf (just kidding about the dtf part we like to joke a bit).

Grant and Lindsay

After everything that I have seen and read, I fully expect that we will enjoy pretty much everything. I also expect that we'll want to come back for an even longer trip in the future too!

I expect that I will look at the buffet and daydream about eating half of it too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast