Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Theme night dress code confusion hedo 2

Blog Entries

Theme night dress code confusion hedo 2

We first heard of hedo 2 a couple of years ago on a tv program called Caribbean Uncovered, it was a show based around Hedo 2 and thought it looked great we should go, then forgot about it, until just before Christmas when they did a rerun, then decided to book which we did, back in December 2011, then checked on line to find out more about what went on, dress code and any info that would be useful, talk about to much information and very contradictory, meals coverup but females can where see through thats fine, nude at nude pool and beach fine, but when it comes to theme nights, some information states no nude or bare female breasts but others bare breasts any night is fine and nudity on some, i saw the no swimsuit web site last night and its very clear that from the many pictures that at theme nights there is a lot of nudity the ladies dressed in school girl outfits and no underwhear on and lots of bare breasts same for p.j. and fetish nights plus a lot of total nudity. My wife's a little concerned as she hasn't gone nude or had nude people around her, and doesn't want to feel pressure or out of place, though she has been topless and wears thongs on the beach and worn see through clothing at a party, I have told her not to worry, no one will pressure her,besides see through clothing is only one step away, but ! easier said than done, so please any advice is welcome.

GLENN

She'll be fine, I'll send you some pictures

It is whatever goes at Hedo, that's what great about it. And no one will pressure her, except if on the nude beach or pool, you are expected to be nude. But there is the prude beach to build up to that, but once she feels the freedom of being nude, she won't want to put clothes on again!!

As for theme nights. Your "bits" have to be covered by something in the dinign area (which is where they have entertainment each night), whether it be nipple covers or see through, but I was asked to be to cover up around 9pm when I went back to the room and changed into my costume which had my nipples bare. But barely covered is good enough for Hedo.

Just jump in, she will do great

And Magjoy, we would all love to see those photos too, or you can email them to me hedo-switch-hitters@hotmail.com
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I can assure you there will be no pressure from anyone to wear (or not wear) anything - appart from nude at the nude pool! There is a total mix of fully dressed and almost naked in the evening - just go with what feels comfortable (or uncomforatble in the case of some of the costumes!). Relax and you will be fine! some people go all out with elaborate costumes that expose almost everything but many do not - that's what makes it such a fantastic place! - got to say the guy that wore only a shocking pink net body stocking was a little exposed but no one seemed to mind!

I can totally understand your wife's anxiety - but it will soon pass - however if you want to ask anything specific pm me and I will give you a fellow Brits opinion.
    Last edited by paulnjudi; 06-07-2012 at 12:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    She'll be fine, I'll send you some pictures
    Once we are there i think she will, be fine, she has no problem with the nude pool and beach it's when she realised that there could be nudity on theme nights, she has bought some really sexy outfits all very short see through and revealing,she keeps trying them on and asking how she looks and i tell her fantastic, its a confidence thing

GLENN

I have been known to bare my breast in the nightclub(and not only on p.j. night) !!!!

So the blowjob I got in the disco was not appropriate? Opps .. How about being buck naked in the prude pool and cabana. I think I knocked off a piece there too in the middle of the day. Opps. Never wore shoes to the dining hall .....Opps...... Never got spoken to either! Hedo is awesome!

It's a first for everyone .... Just drop you stuff and don't look back. You'll be just fine!
    Last edited by millionsnmilo; 06-07-2012 at 05:36 PM.

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

Quote Originally Posted by BigC View Post
    I have been known to bare my breast in the nightclub(and not only on p.j. night) !!!!
    Bare your breast - man I have been bare naked in there!!! No problems Mon!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Bare your breast - man I have been bare naked in there!!! No problems Mon!!!
    Me too HEHE!!!!

Schoogirl night.. she can wear a plaid belt and a pair of nipple dangles.. she'll be fine...

We were in the buffet line at the dining room one night. it was "white night" and mrs kandb didn't have any white. A helpful friend ran off to his room ans brought back one of his wife's white fishnet dresses. He then proceeded to take off my wife's clothing in line and re-dress her in the fishnet. Helpful guy huh?
    "Your body is not a temple, its an amusement park. Enjoy the ride" - Anthony Bourdain
    12/5/15 - 12/12/15 Hedo 2 trip #7
    6/30/14 - 7/8/14 Hedo 2 Trip #6
    12/07/13-12/14/13 Hedo 2 Trip #5
    11/30/12 - 12/8/12 Hedo 2 Trip #4
    12/3/11 - 12/10/11 Hedo 2 trip #3
    12/4/10 - 12/11/10 Hedo 2 trip #2
    12/5/09 - 12/12/09 Hedo 2 virgins (no more!)

Just be sure that she wears pigtails on school girl night, its the rule.
    Well it's my rule, but it is a rule, lol.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Just be sure that she wears pigtails on school girl night, its the rule.
    Well it's my rule, but it is a rule, lol.
    Cop..
    And we shouldn't break the rules!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Thanks for all the replies, they've been really helpful.

I am taking school girl night off, but will wear something else very sexy if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by BigC View Post
    Me too HEHE!!!!
    Me three
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast