Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie Advice

Newbie Advice

We're light in the lifestyle - we enjoy the local lifestyle clubs, and the mrs. likes a little girl-girl action and getting naked on the stripper poles; but we're not full- or soft-swap.

We're thinking about having our first adult vacation, but we're really struggling where to go. Everyone has such strong and diametrically opposed opinions about every resort.

About us: we're mid-30s, attractive, professionals. We're in shape. We're not snobby but would prefer to be around other couples reasonably within our demographics (don't want to hang out with teenagers or seniors).

What are you guys thoughts on the best place to go? We would like to be naughty, meet some new friends, and just have a great time.

Go to Hedo no teens and I don't know your definition if seniors but we are young in heart lol
    HEDO II march 3rd to the 9th 2012
    OCEAN CITY MD DELMARVA BIKE WEEK SEPT. 2012

Sorry to tell you but us seniors can party you under the table. We might be old but we ain't dead. Hell Millions got a hotter ass then any 35 yr old.
    Last edited by millionsnmilo; 06-29-2012 at 10:18 PM.

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

"dont want to be around seniors" Why cause We have out lived alot of folks out partied most folks and know when and how to rock the house and more than likely like its been said we can party younger people under the table...HINT We just do it on the table not under it

Well I guess that answers your "seniors" question....haha

My wife is 52, I consider her a sexy mature lady not a senior.
    HEDO II march 3rd to the 9th 2012
    OCEAN CITY MD DELMARVA BIKE WEEK SEPT. 2012

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Yep,the old guy turns 60 next month!Is that old?The 58 yr old wife more than holds her own with ladies 10-20 years
    younger IMHO.What the young people don't know but will eventually realize is that the mind gets to the early to mid
    thirties and sorta stops there for some of us but the body does continue to age.However,alot of us remain in a sort of
    "mental prime".And we have an advantage in a sense because of more experience and different perspectives affecting
    judgement on alot of different issues.But yeah,I understand why they don't want to hang around people who look to be
    their parents age any more than we really wanna hang with folks that look to be our children's age.But being polite and
    sociable to everybody concerned is always a nice thing to do.
    Naughty Nudists

Blog Entries
    Well, despite the minor slight and the reaction to it by people my age, LOL. There are lots of people in the 40-50 range at Hedo, but plenty of folks in their 30's as well. Once your at Hedo hanging with your "inshape, attractive 30 somethings" I'm sure you'll be thrilled to find out that the place is somewhat (I said somewhat) age blind and you'll end up meeting a bunch of us that used to be 30 something and you'll have a ball,,,,,,,I promise.

There is only one really good nude resort on this side of the world and it's HEDO, period. Resort isn't that great, food average to fair, but it is a really fun place to spend a week with a bunch of age neutral nekkid folks.

Good Luck
    Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Didn't mean to slight anybody.Actually enjoy being around the 30 somethings as I identify with them in a mental
    sense but understand they need their space from the "old looking" people etc.
    Naughty Nudists

Plenty of 30 somethings around at any given time...you'll find the average age maybe 40's... a bunch of 30's and a handful of twenties thrown in. Plus of course us "seniors", some even older than senior and they put us to shame with the party. As for lifestyle, the best thing about Hedo is it's YOUR vacation to do what you want. Everything can be found at Hedo if you look.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

When dealing with upset seniors its not our verbal assaults that You have to watch its our Canes We know how to swing them.

And by cane you mean?

Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    And by cane you mean?

Cop..
    You know Cop The evil Hedo Cane it might be wrinkled at times but when it gets ANGRY its a mighty fine weapon!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    Didn't mean to slight anybody.Actually enjoy being around the 30 somethings as I identify with them in a mental
    sense but understand they need their space from the "old looking" people etc.
    Naughty Nudists
    Didn't slight me? and I was only joking. I want KNK3 to come our week and have a ball. I totally understand where they are coming from never having been to Hedo. I was a Sandals kinda guy in my forties and hated that retirement crowd that was there. Thankfully there were a lot of honeymoons and anniversaries of people younger to add some energy...BUT THAT WAS SANDALS, NOT HEDO.

Really it's age neutral at Hedo because the people there are commited to having a ball, being friendly, meeting a ton of people, partying hard and doing what it is that they came to Hedo to do....and that covers a whole book's worth (there is a book, and the author is our host). Everyone that wants to have a ball finds a group to hang with, even the most shy people. It's that kinda place. No one is left out, no one is left behind.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    and that covers a whole book's worth (there is a book, and the author is our host).
    Actually that is two different Chris's, not the same person. And one is a man (admin here) and one is a woman (book writer). Evereyone gets that one mixed up
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast