Thread: Hawaii?

Hawaii?

My wife and I have lived on Oahu for the last couple years and periodically travel around to the other islands. We have really enjoyed Little Beach on Maui and Polo Beach on Oahu, just wondering if anyone has heard about any other spots that are nudist/lifestyle friendly? I'm guessing there isn't anything as big as a resort, but any hints or rumors would be appreciated.

Sorry I can't answer your question....but are you saying those two beaches are nudist friendly? Good to know, ya know?

Blog Entries
    We went to a nude beach called "black sand beach". It is on the big island and is near Pahoa. I also heard a rumour about a nude drumming circle in or near Pahoa.

Yeah both Polo and Little Beach are nudist in the unofficial sense (no beach on Hawaii is officially nude, but some places aren't enforced, apparently). Little Beach had tons of people when we visited, and Polo is less crowded.

We will definitely check out Pahoa next time we're on the Big Island, thanks for the heads up.

On Kauai about 10 miles north of the airport. I forget the name of the beach, but to get there park at the end of the road, then as you head to beach look for path that goes off to the left and to the beach area instead of following the very steep path straight ahead. Enjoy

hawaii is a good place,brautundabendkleider.com

Little Beach was fun, a bit of an adventure to get there hiking up a rocky hill, once there it was like a small wreck beach, but dont sit directly on the sand, we got some kind of bad rash or bites , maybe sand fleas?

Little beach is our favorite spot in HI. With the right crowd, later in the afternoon, there's definitely some fun activities that have taken place just south of the beach (or maybe we just really lucky?).

On Kauai our favorite spot is Polihale State Park. It's a huge beach and although isn't unofficially a nude beach area, there's so much beach you can get naked and no one will say anything (some will even join).

Due to uncertainty around hurricanes in the caribean, we're going to the Hawaiian Islands this year.
    Gonna be sitting on Little Beach the last week of October.

Anyone else planning on heading westward to Maui?

I've been getting mixed information about nude beaches in Hawaii. (I'll be in Honolulu, January 2019.) Some give a list of beaches where several people sunbathe &/or swim nude. Other sources say that nudity is illegal, because it offends Native Hawaiians, so be prepared to cover up quickly if a sheriff or park ranger comes around. So what is it?

Big island has a nude beach Kona side by highway marker 68