Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife sharing

Wife sharing

Anyone share their wife at Hedo? Going Sept 1st to the 8th. Would love to see her with another guy or woman while we are there.
    sw1.jpgff2007148s.jpg

Blog Entries
    we share... not only at hedo .... but we are going in mid jan..... hope you guys finds someone to play with but we know you will...

Blog Entries

I like to think that she shares her experiences with me and i with her. I don't "share" my wife because i don't own her. She is free to do whatever and with whomever tickles her fantasies. But alas we have no plans to return anytime soon. I'm sure you will have many oppurtunities and willing men (and women) to satisfy her desires.

Quote Originally Posted by swingorpoly View Post
    I like to think that she shares her experiences with me and i with her. I don't "share" my wife because i don't own her. She is free to do whatever and with whomever tickles her fantasies.

Sounds like semantics to me, or maybe a little P.C.
    As long as it is consentual, agreeable and pleasurable to all parties... go for it.

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

And whats wrong with owning your wife, hmmmm
    lol
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I have shared my wife a number of times with a very close pal of mine, who is a pal of mine and hers too from college days, she always had a little hots for him the day i asked her to screw someone while i watched she was excited, though she wont let me be present there to watch as she feels very nervous and shy but later when she comes back to me she tells me the whole thing. initially my friend didnt know i was aware of this but later i broke the ice and now at times he feels awkward talking to me and at times he tells me what he enjoys most out of my wife. I love to hear the smallest details of their activity, the things she does to him and for him which she hasnt done for me, one thing that is swallowing his cum twice, letting him enter her anus etc.

I have shared my wife a number of times with a very close pal of mine, who is a pal of mine and hers too from college days, she always had a little hots for him the day i asked her to screw someone while i watched she was excited, though she wont let me be present there to watch as she feels very nervous and shy but later when she comes back to me she tells me the whole thing. initially my friend didnt know i was aware of this but later i broke the ice and now at times he feels awkward talking to me and at times he tells me what he enjoys most out of my wife. I love to hear the smallest details of their activity, the things she does to him and for him which she hasnt done for me, one thing that is swallowing his cum twice, letting him enter her anus etc.

Blog Entries
    We have done it a few times at Hedo. A couple times with me joining and a couple times with me watching. Its a very erotic experience for us both and we recommend it.

Ooooooooooooklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plain.
    We are swingers but lean more to the "hotwife" side of the lifestyle. Especially while at Hedo. On our last visit while I was at the front desk checking out (last one to board & bus was full). I couldn't find the wife & the driver was honking the horn. She was in the pool fucking some younger man she had just met. "Wanted to get one more under my belt honey". We return 09/06/14 (her birthday) for 7 nights.

Remember those who care share...lol. We have shared several times at the old Hedo3. not many at H2...
    rockcouple62 on SLS
    HEDO 2
    Seamore's Misfits Sept 8-17 2023

Quote Originally Posted by hedolovers2019 View Post
    Remember those who care share...lol. We have shared several times at the old Hedo3. not many at H2...
    Yet
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

While growing up mother always told me to share and now I love to share

I'd love to share, but she says I'm the best there is and she doesn't want to have to move down to second best.......................guess I can't argue too much with that logic. LOL
    Mitch & Melisa

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    I don't share my wife. I let her do what she wants. She wants a new to fuck at least once a day everyday while at Hedo and not with me. I watch and sometimes join, if it is too hot for me and I cannot resist her. But I try to not encroach the guy's space. My job is to mainly wet her lips and pour a bit of whisky in her mouth as they get dry and parched with all that moaning and heavy breathing. She also likes to get flooded, since a condom is compulsory, sometimes I take over after their rendezvous to flood her. One guy overcame this by coming on her boos. We just love it the MFM 3some. Wouldn't have it any other way.
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast