Thread: II and III

II and III

can someone tell me the differences between the two clubs? mostly looking for the one that is the most outrageously sexy and fun!!

It will depend on who you talk to but both Hedo's can be exactly what you are looking for,just depends on the groups there at the time.We have a blast at Hedo2 every Spanksgiving,there are a ton of great people there at that time.
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

We have been to both resorts in January, and have had a blast at both places. We are going to Hedo 2 this Jan, mainly because it is Lifestyle month. We have found out that there are a lot more PDA's, and a wilder party at hedo II durring lifestyle weeks. We have never gone to either hedo with a group, but we have heard that some of the groups are pretty wild.

The nice thing about your choice is you cannot make a wrong choice.

We also posted a trip report that compare both resorts (it is under Hedo 2 trip reports)

cool.. we dont have the exact dates yet..for his deployment but know that it will the after the 12th sometime. neither have ever been there but are open minded and looking forward to the uninhibited atmosphere for affection! can you tell me a little about lifestyles month?
    and as far as I am concerned the wilder the better (I have a bit of a wild child in me)because what I understand is that respect is the foundation for all actions anyway!! I am soooo excited I cant stand it and have been reading the site info and these postings, reviews etc every day!!

Whenever you go to either hedo, there will be some guests that are in the lifestlye at the resort. However during lifestyle weeks there is a higher percentage of guests in the lifestyle at the resort. We have also noticed that the sex police pretty much ignore any pda's that they see during this time. Last year, Hedo 2 allowed nudes to be on the prude side. Another thing we like about lifestyle weeks, is the resort is full. Some people hate large crowds, and the stuff that goes with them (loud, waiting for a drink, having a hard time finding a chair, etc), but, for us, that is some of the fun.

Not every body we have met at hedo during lifestlye weeks, have been in the lifestyle, some just liked the party or the sexualy charged atmosphere associated with the week.