Thread: Hi All (about time I introduce myself)

Hi All (about time I introduce myself)

Since I've been reading on the forum and doing some "investigation" on whether my gf and I would visit Hedo I think it is only fair I say Hi to those of you who actively post and introduce myself as I've helped myself to your candid thoughts. As noted, I'm checking it all out and thinking about the possibility. One thing I have to say is that I am impressed with the apparent honesty and composure of those in the forum as things are discussed and a melting pot of ideas are tossed about. Sounds like a great group of people and I look forward to meeting as many of you as I can in the future. Great discussions btw and thank you for the wealth of information.

I am hoping to visit Hedo with my beautiful girlfriend sometime but it will likely be over a year from now (work and financial constraints) and the idea is exciting. We will go without an agenda, as suggested by most, but look forward to the unplanned. We are not into the lifestyle but our shared fantasy is for my gf to experience another woman with or without my involvement depending on what the boss (read gf) says. What guy isn't interested in that?! Probably will remain a fantasy but hey, fantasies are free and part of life. I could post a pic of myself but nobody wants to see me when they could see my gf (trust me) and I have yet to get permission to do that. Neither of us have been nekkid in public before so that in itself would be interesting. I'm all for experiencing something once in this life so despite my personal fears and insecurities I vow to "just do it".

Anyway, now I am no longer just a lurker and I've said Hi. For those of you going on trips in the near future enjoy and for those of us waiting to go, may the days fly by. I will definitely want to get to know others who are going when we go beforehand to establish a rapport and anticipate.

B and L

Welcome to the forum. It is an amazinf place, no place on earth like Hedo. Other resorts try, but still can't compare. It is very likely that you will experience your gf with another woman, maybe not back in your room with just the three of you, but there is usually lots of fondling and playing and kissing of women right in the pool or hot tub. You can just sit back and enjoy!!! We are there next April as hosts of the Hedo Switch Hitters, give us a look and cum and join us.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I was going to suggest going when there is a bi female group in house like Angelas Hedo Switch Hitters but she has beaten me to it.
    You mention that it is a shared fantasy for your girlfriend to experience another woman; Hedo may be the place that it could very well happen.

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Welcome to the forums as a poster now, lol.
    Glad to have you onboard.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Welcome to the forums ! Lot's of great info here for you.
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Welcome here.
    HEDO II march 3rd to the 9th 2012
    OCEAN CITY MD DELMARVA BIKE WEEK SEPT. 2012

We went last year for the first time and just like you... spent many hours on this website learning what the "real" Hedo was like. I had a lot of questions about what it was really going to be like and if I was going to get into situations that I was uncomfortable with. It's good that you and your girlfriend talk a lot ahead of time to know what things would make either of you uncomfortable. However the one thing that I have learned is that each vacation will simply be different depending on who will be there at that time. Last year it was during a pretty slow time of year so there wasn't as many people. We went through several days of not really seeing any public displays (except the nighttime hot tub). But then around the 3rd day definitely we saw some and it was exciting. Anyway I guess it just depends on the people there and their personalities and probably more than anything the groups that might be there that week. Go without expectations but knowing what you'd be comfortable with. If interested... others that are into the lifestyle will seek you out. It is definitely a very friendly place whether you are into it or not so let go and just enjoy making some new friends and get naked!

Thanks for the welcome!

Were a friendly lot
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/