Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How prude is the prude side these days?

Well it's settled....in july this year I shall attend the prude grill with
    nothing on but a smile and put this very heated debate to rest once
    and for all for myself. Stay tuned for the outcome.

There is a prude side? Really? Hell I was buck naked over there too. Not in the dining area but the pool and cabana -- for sure. No questions and no issues.

Maybe it was the time --late march 2012

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

Back in Feb 2012 (In the days leading up to the Fluffers)this is what we noticed (since we were first timers and didn't want to break any rules):

There were completely nude people on the prude beach, in the pools, walking around the resort going from place to place.
    At the prude grill if you went inside the fence posts you were asked to cover up. Most people were fine with this, but some weren't and would question her over and over again asking 'Why?'
    On the nude side everyone was nude (call me Captain Obvious!) but for a few women who wore bottoms (Rose included) for a variety of reasons. No one ever challenged the women (to my knowledge). Once when we first got to the beach I was still in my suit when I walked up to the bar to get drinks. No one said anything to me.
    People were strategically covered up in the main dining room and restaurants
    As for the piano bar and disco, there it ranged from fully clothed to completely nude. No one seemed to care one way or the other.

I think it was said best in that you need to be covered up in the food areas - otherwise it was more of a clothing optional/nude resort as opposed to prude/nude.

Just our $0.02 (which will soon have to be $0.05 as Canada is getting rid of the penny - or my opinion is now just useless in the eyes of the Government)
    H2 - 12, 14, 24?
    Pearl - 13, 17, 18, 22, 24?
    20 & 21 - Stupid f**king Covid...

otherwise it was more of a clothing optional/nude resort as opposed to prude/nude.

There is no prude side at Hedo it has one side that is clothing optional and one side that is nude that is all year long.
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

I'm sorry, this has to be the most frustrating thread in a long time....
    One would think such a simple topic would have been covered and one with....
    The "prude" side was converted to "clothing optional" at LEAST a year back. Old news.
    You can stay on either side, but go anywhere you want on the resort.
    Areas that are deemed FOOD PREPARATION AREAS (ie: restuarants, the buffet, and the Reggae Cafe (ie: prude grill) ) require cover-up.
    The reggae cafe could be on the NUDE side, and because of it's little seating area, would still require a cover-up.
    Even Jamaica has rules.

Just go as you wish and see what happens!!!!
    But don't be pissy if you have to cover up ---- you've been warned!!!!

Well said Phillygirl22
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

I think YMMV on any given week. They'll ask you to cover up at the prude grill now - a change from several years ago when at least topless was OK all the time.

I was there mid-April, and went back again the first weekend in May, and the level of nudity was different both trips. Whereas security was usually saying something to anyone that lingered clothed in mid-April, nothing was said just over two weeks ago to people who spent all day with clothing on at the nude beach. Also, the prude beach was about 50/50 in April, and was mostly prude in early May.

In the distant past I was asked to take off clothing on the nude side and I was fine with it.....Sometimes I felt that clothed persons who should be nude were gauking which made me feel uncomfortable...I like the nude rule on the nude side....There are millions of places in the world to go to wear clothing at...Go THERE. Well just my .02 cents.. Sure there will be some exceptions go topless but full clothing is for the designated areas..All cool with me... I am happy to abide by some rules because I get to party and have the best vacation of my life and let my inhibitions go for a week...I just wish I could afford to do it all the time...No worries just carribean bliss..There is no place like Hedo and I hope it stays that way. So in effort to enjoy my vacation I don't mind wearing my clothing in those areas so others will not be offended and at the same time the nudist go to this resort to let it all hang out...We have met the most awesome people at Hedo can't help but want to go back again and again.... The staff at Hedo are top notch..The guests are so down to earth and awesome.... When you hear and read that people have gone to this place 30 40 times or more I think God why can't I hit the Lottery and go more too...Ugh. Something great said and cheers to the frequent fliers. OK I got DIF..What is the winning nunber this week.... 10,,34,29,4,5,9.....LOL

I wish they still enforced the nude on the nude side ALL the time. I think in some ways the whole resort is becoming "clothing optional" which is great for the prude side (it has been clothing optional for a few years with the exception of dining areas and lobby), but nude should still be nude. I would rater throw a towel or cover up on for the walk back to the room (if on the prude side) then to have the whole resort be clothing optional and allow people that are clothed to be on the nude side. Just my 2 cents
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    I wish they still enforced the nude on the nude side ALL the time. I think in some ways the whole resort is becoming "clothing optional" which is great for the prude side (it has been clothing optional for a few years with the exception of dining areas and lobby), but nude should still be nude. I would rater throw a towel or cover up on for the walk back to the room (if on the prude side) then to have the whole resort be clothing optional and allow people that are clothed to be on the nude side. Just my 2 cents
    I agree totally...I think I was trying to say that...Thanks Ma cra......The staff get to wear clothing but we come back for this reason...I hate to hear that folks can wear clothing on the nude side shit shit shit...The other side has EC's, a grill most of the pools hot tubs etc then come to the nude side clothed??? Say what..I have overheard the prudes saying did you see his penis was tiny and her boobs saggy or she is fat... F....k Go to breezes

My understanding was if at the prude grill area you had to cover up. But the rest of the prude side was clothing optional. However we stayed on the nude side the entire time unless we were eating or watching the shows.
    HEDO II march 3rd to the 9th 2012
    OCEAN CITY MD DELMARVA BIKE WEEK SEPT. 2012

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123