Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How prude is the prude side these days?

How prude is the prude side these days?

The Hedo web site states that nudity is not permitted on the prude side. Back in the day we went to H3 the prude side was always deserted unless there way a takeover then the entire resort went nude. I don't understand why a truly prude person would want to go the Hedo, so the textile requirement seems ridicules. So, I ask is the prude side actually clothing optional? I would like to save some money but we only plan to get dressed for dinner and the piano bar.

The whole prude side is clothing optional except for the dining areas (including prude beach grill) and the lobby, everywhere else you can be naked. But the rest of the resort is pretty quiet, except for the nude side. And I must add that quite a few people on the nude side wore bottoms the whole time too. I hope that doesn't mena the whole resort is going to becoem clothing optional cause then you will get creepy guys wearing bottoms and that's the last thing we need!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

The prude side is tame compared to the nude side but you can walk from the prude to the nude side in under 5 minutes and you can make the walk in the nude. If you are looking to save money book on the prude side,(we always do) the rooms are the same, and you can save a nice amount of money by staying there. The only drawback to the prudes side is the walk back at 3-4am when you are bombed after a night of partying at the hot tub but, for 100 a night we feel that it is worth the walk.

During the Fluff trip the whole resort is nude we like that.
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis&Alice View Post
    During the Fluff trip the whole resort is nude we like that.
    Are you saying that if the resort has a takeover there is nudity everywhere including the dining area and disco the prude side?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    The whole prude side is clothing optional except for the dining areas (including prude beach grill) and the lobby, everywhere else you can be naked. But the rest of the resort is pretty quiet, except for the nude side. And I must add that quite a few people on the nude side wore bottoms the whole time too. I hope that doesn't mena the whole resort is going to becoem clothing optional cause then you will get creepy guys wearing bottoms and that's the last thing we need!!!
    our first trip to hedo was Jan past... not sure if it makes a difference with it being lifestyle month but if you was on the nude side and you was wearing any clothing you was told to remove it or go to the other side... i (hound) had a shirt on one day because it was really hot and i burn easily and i was told to remove it.... ... we stayed on the nude side and it was great... but we have the prude side booked this year... its really not that far of a walk to the hottub.... and like was said its alot cheaper to stay there.... we got it for $800.00 less then we paided last jan. .. so we say go with the prude side and we walked all around the resort naked.... other then eatting at the dinning room....or in the piano bar.

I have been nude several times in the disco, don't think they enforce the clothes there

RE: Are you saying that if the resort has a takeover

Quote Originally Posted by PeasnapodX2 View Post
    Are you saying that if the resort has a takeover there is nudity everywhere including the dining area and disco the prude side?
    I can only speak for the way H3 was during our past trips, now years ago. During a takeover the prude beach handled the over flow from the nude side and got just as wild. Only a towel was required in the main dining hall, shorts and a top for the other restaurants. As for the disco, people arrived dressed, but everyone was nude by the time the water slide opened. As for the main pool by the dining room, one night there were about 20 of us nude in the main pool at 2AM. Around 3AM we were all chased back to the nude side after some people really went wild with extreme PDA's. I really miss those days.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee00 View Post
    I can only speak for the way H3 was during our past trips, now years ago. During a takeover the prude beach handled the over flow from the nude side and got just as wild. Only a towel was required in the main dining hall, shorts and a top for the other restaurants. As for the disco, people arrived dressed, but everyone was nude by the time the water slide opened. As for the main pool by the dining room, one night there were about 20 of us nude in the main pool at 2AM. Around 3AM we were all chased back to the nude side after some people really went wild with extreme PDA's. I really miss those days.
    I am really looking forward to our upcoming trip in Nov and I believe it is a takeover of the Lovevoodoo.. We are staying on the prude side for the first time because of cost and the walking is a problem for my swelling feet but hope that I don't have to wear clothing in the prude section this trip will be a major plus. I don't want to be toting clothing all day.

Over the last 4 trips to H2 we have stayed on the nude and prude sides. Nude going to and from any part of the resort other then up and into the dinning area happens everyday. You want to save some money, go for the prude side and do not think twice about walking to and from the nude pool area nude. We have started using the mid beach bar and grill a day or two per trip and for some "down" time from the PARTY at the nude pool. We love the party by the way (March trip) and find the option of the mid bar and grill to be a very nice way to rest before heading back for the afternoon fun.

Last January we stayed in ocean view prude and walked back and forth to the nude pool in various states of dress...mostly undress... as did many others we passed and no one was ever "busted" to our knowledge. The exception is of course is the dinning room, but we did see costumes there about the size of a skate lace!
    Last edited by CapnMorgan; 05-20-2012 at 06:10 PM.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by PeasnapodX2 View Post
    Not in the dining room although you do see some ladies top less and yes people do dance naked whomever wants to it is not a issue. You can even go up to the prude grill for lunch naked.
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

Not in the dining room although you do see some ladies top less and yes people do dance naked whomever wants to it is not a issue. You can even go up to the prude grill for lunch naked.
    I didn't "test out" the prude grill, but I walked everywhere else naked (except dining areas) so it is the same all year around, not just during a "take over".

My experience was different: I was told to be at the prude grill I had to cover up. As I sat my towel fell off my chest. (still sitting on a towel and covered below)
    I was asked to "please cover yourself" again. Expect to have to have a coverup or towel.

It depends on what kind of mood they are in and who is working. Hell, I was kicked off the bar by Delroy for doing a body shot, lol. He just wasn't in the mood I guess, cause the next day was different (but in a good way!!!)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast