Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie Trip Report from Hedo Switch Hitters 4/28 - 5/5

Newbie Trip Report from Hedo Switch Hitters 4/28 - 5/5

Just have to let everyone know that we were new to all of this! This was our first time in Hedo, first time being naked in public, first time having sex in public, first time at an all inclusive resort and first time time being fondled by many people! WE LOVED IT, BECAUSE IT WAS DIFFERENT! One you are there everything feels so comfy and relaxed! We pretty much stayed in the pool or hot tub most of the trip with our new found friends. After we left Hedo, I felt like a fish out of water. lol The water slide was so much fun and so fast! Make sure you're naked and with a group because normally they have to turn the water slide on, plus the more the merrier! Our group was AWESOME! So many wonderful sexy people in one place! It was a true pleasure!

The staff is excellent & friendly and the shows were AMAZING! I was really impressed by their performance! The food was delicious, sometimes stuff was a little dry or tough (like the potatoes). Best dessert I ate was at lunch in the buffet (Rum Bread Pudding, yum!) The Jerk Chicken and Jamaican Beef Patties were the BEST at the grills (Nude or Prude side). The drinks were tasty! I enjoyed the Dirty Banana, Purple Rain, Hedo Mama's, Hedo Sunset, Strawberry Daiquiri w/ Coconut Rum and make sure you ask for the Wooo Woooo shot!

The room we had was a Ocean View Prude and the view was lovely! The rooms are a little dated, but they are always kept clean. I suggest closing your bathroom door at night so it keeps outside noises out because they have open style vent. Though I enjoy the tree frogs chirping at night, hubby didn't. We did encounter a crab on our AC Unit one evening. I guess he was looking for relief from the heat too. We suggest checking your room for any uninvited guests. We didn't have the windows open at all, think he came in with the maid.

Theme nights were pretty much left to the individual, some people went all out with their outfits and some dressed in what ever they felt comfy in. Not too many people got into Rock Star or Masquerade nights. School Girl/Boy Night was popular along with Fetish night. I dressed up for almost for all the nights and hubby would dress with shorts or boxer briefs. I do suggest enough cover-ups for when you dine in the morning and if you don't have time to dress in the evening. Though it is Hedo, you don't need much!

It did rain everyday in the afternoon, but there was no need to get out of the water most days because the rain would stop. No thunder or lightning to worry about like we have here in FL. The evenings were really nice. Sometimes a nice breeze if you were lucky. There is always lots of humidity. I sported waves the whole trip instead of my normal straight hair. lol Oh well!

Overall our trip was AMAZING! We'll definitely be heading back! Hope to see friends and make new ones!

BTW... This Travel Forum was so helpful to us! Thanks everybody!
    Shizelle ~n~ Dave
    April 21 - 28, 2018
    October 17 - 27, 2018
    Playful Pussycats

http://www.theplayfulpussycats.com

http://www.wildwomenvacations.com

Glad you had a good trip.
    HEDO II march 3rd to the 9th 2012
    OCEAN CITY MD DELMARVA BIKE WEEK SEPT. 2012

It was awesome meeting you guys, you both fit in so well you would never know you had not done any of the above noted!!! Thanks for the trip report, I enjoyed reading it over my morning coffee.

It was different, but in a good way!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

It's Different - But in a Good Way (And I like it!!!!!!) Great report guys!!!!

Great trip report and I think that some unwanted creatures like crabs, ants and god knows what can enter the rooms via the window in the bathroom.. Last year a nice couple from the UK had unknow bites on his lower legs with severe swelling had to be treated at the nurses station.....I really think the resort needs to address this issue sooner than later...I plan to talk with Kevin Levee very soon regarding this. I think it can be resolved with minimal expense by the resort...God knows what can slither in through that window? Centipieds, snakes, spiders, ants and scary thought...A real good reason to get the trip insurance and pray for the best.
    Simple solution is to place a screen over the window to allow air flow not critter entry.

I forgot to tell the story about security. We walked around the corner to our room and our door was open and a security guard was standing there. I stopped DEAD in my tracks and I would have loved to see the look on my face!!!! Anyway, they were going around the room spraying for bugs and the guard was at the door to make sure everything was ok while he was spraying

Great trip report.
    Sounds like the Swith Hitters pulled off a great week!

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

It was a great week! Think people that were there that week won't forget our group either. Ha!

Yes, I agree a screen on the vents is a simple cheap solution. They did come around and spray inside the rooms. The guy scared us by knocking hard on the door! When I went to answer it he left.
    Shizelle ~n~ Dave
    April 21 - 28, 2018
    October 17 - 27, 2018
    Playful Pussycats

Great report! and I agree with adding screens over those vents.... we had an unwanted creature in the bathroom one morning as well...
    First trip - Hedo Switch Hitters / Wild Women April 29 to May 6, 2012

Hedo - it was love at first sight!

Do critters come in through the vents on the second floor?

We were on the 1st floor. However the critters can climb! That crab was UP on our AC unit. I had no idea they could climb that high!
    Shizelle ~n~ Dave
    April 21 - 28, 2018
    October 17 - 27, 2018
    Playful Pussycats

If i am going to be bit by something i sure hope it is my hubby...i have a hard time not wearing underwear to bed because of creatures..hubby only allowed...lol i am sure a centipied, lizard, spiders can climb to second and third floors and that fellow from the uk was sure he was bit in his room not on the beach..ugh

we were on the second floor... make sure you keep your bathroom door closed, and a towel along the bottom lol
    First trip - Hedo Switch Hitters / Wild Women April 29 to May 6, 2012

Hedo - it was love at first sight!

You are on a resort down south, bound to be critters!!! I almost sat on a lizard down there so I moved and another couple came along to join us but they were used to lizards from home,lol

I have seen a centepied squashed in the road there and that son of a bitch was one inch wide by 7 inches long...the centepieds in the states are most likely non poisionous but there I am not so sure... I realize a critter can come in while the room is cleaned and spraying can help...A screen can reduce this problem save money on chemicals also.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast