Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's going January 2013 for lifestyle month...

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy1783 View Post
    We are a mid 30s couple traveling starting Jan 16. We haven't done the lifestyle thing before, but are both quite curious. Any suggestions or tips for some newcomers?
    Hi guys,
    That sounds like us a year ago :-). We were nervous and excited at the same time. A few things that helped us:
    - rules. We talked about what he resp she would feel comfortable or not. Rules may change...get wider...during the week or from trip to trip. We always talk about it before and after a trip
    - during the week, we spoke about the situations we were in and how we felt
    - a code word. If this is said, both leave the situation immediately together
    - being aware that we are here with each other and for each other

We got hooked almost from the first moment on. One of the great things at Hedo is that you will meet lots of wonderful people you can chat with...or play with...or anything inbetween. Each trip brought us closer together and we can't wait to be "home" again in 13 days. Whatever worked wor us does not necessarily have to work for you, so this is just food for thought.

You will have a great time!!!
    See you at Delroys
    Chris & Sean
    The Chemist and the Flyer

... adding the human touch.

Hi all!

We're hoping to book the 3rd week in Jan... I know we're kind of late here, but what do you all think about booking thru Tom's versus directly thru the resort?

It appears Tom's doesn't have online booking, so we can't see pricing etc until we email them...

I could probably do a search and find lots of responses, but my gorgeous wife and I have been imbibing to celebrate my b'day, and while we're both heavily in the 'mood' I'm looking for some feedback on the pluses and minuses of each...

Thanks!!

Blog Entries
    Hi... we booked with tomstrips back in march... they do have on line booking thats how we did it.... i know we was in on their site the other day and when you click the 3rd week you can't see the prices or anything now... maybe that because they are all booked up... we have no idea.... as for booking with the resort we have no idea as we have never done that... but everyone always says book with a group so thats what we do.... hope you can get your trip booked.... if you do post it here and we will see you at Delroys

Quote Originally Posted by GoForIt View Post
    Hi all!

We're hoping to book the 3rd week in Jan... I know we're kind of late here, but what do you all think about booking thru Tom's versus directly thru the resort?

It appears Tom's doesn't have online booking, so we can't see pricing etc until we email them...

I could probably do a search and find lots of responses, but my gorgeous wife and I have been imbibing to celebrate my b'day, and while we're both heavily in the 'mood' I'm looking for some feedback on the pluses and minuses of each...

Thanks!!

Hedo II Jan 26-30 for first time. Looking forward to whats ahead. Single and solo

We'll be there with Hedokamasutra with 3 days thrown in at the end for good measure. Jan. 26-Feb. 5
    lizzie and jesse

Quote Originally Posted by GoForIt View Post
    Hi all!

Thanks!!
    Tom's would be great to book through. Totally reputable and been booking large groups at Hedo for years. And they'll always be cheaper than booking through the resort. In fact, booking through the resort website is almost always the most expensive route. The resort doesn't usually open up dates on its website for January as they are all sold through a couple of travel companies like Tom's. But I doubt you'll get anything for the 3rd week of January now anyhow. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th weeks of January are probably sold out but you might contact Tom's to get on a waiting list or try getting on a waiting list with Sarg and Dee at Hedo Kama Sutra Week.

Quote Originally Posted by funfortwo View Post
    Tom's would be great to book through. Totally reputable and been booking large groups at Hedo for years. And they'll always be cheaper than booking through the resort. In fact, booking through the resort website is almost always the most expensive route. The resort doesn't usually open up dates on its website for January as they are all sold through a couple of travel companies like Tom's. But I doubt you'll get anything for the 3rd week of January now anyhow. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th weeks of January are probably sold out but you might contact Tom's to get on a waiting list or try getting on a waiting list with Sarg and Dee at Hedo Kama Sutra Week.
    How about the Tom's activities? In particular, what is the hospitality room like?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy1783 View Post
    How about the Tom's activities? In particular, what is the hospitality room like?
    http://www.tomstrips.com/wp-content/...eek-3-2013.pdf

thats all we can say about toms trips as for their activities this is our first time with toms... so we are looking forward to what ever they have for the 3rd week....

Hi y'all, we'll be there during Kamasutra week as well. Is this your first time?

Quote Originally Posted by l&j View Post
    We'll be there with Hedokamasutra with 3 days thrown in at the end for good measure. Jan. 26-Feb. 5
    Lizzie and Jesse, we'll be there during the Kamasutra week and really looking forward to it. It's our first time so we're really excited...
    Last edited by Big&Little; 01-02-2013 at 06:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=ariescouple;180625]Yes we are both Aries which apparently are not compatible.. So many years later....go figure! We have a nude ocean view room so never too far to go to play :-o. We used to book garden view prude until one year we were in the farthest room and I blistered my toes from my f * me shoes so upgraded to the nude side for the last few days. Loved it so much we stayed on the nude side ever since

See you on the 26thN
    I guess the astrology stuff only works part of the time....just 24 days...working on the indoor tan so we don't burn!

16 days left but who's counting.... See ya'll very soon at Delroy's. Almost time to get this party started !!
    Chuck & Becky

HEDO 2 NOVEMBER 14-21 , 2009 - Lovevoodoo Fest
    HEDO 2 NOVEMBER 13-20 , 2010 - Lovevoodoo Fest
    HEDO 2 January 19-26 , 2013 - LS Month - Toms Trips

Next Trip - Hedo 2 November 7-15, 2014 - LoveVoodoo Fest

16 days and 12 hours...just started going over our check list today. Pre-tanning starts tomorrow, wouldn't want to burn anything important
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by CapnMorgan View Post
    16 days and 12 hours...just started going over our check list today. Pre-tanning starts tomorrow, wouldn't want to burn anything important
    We started tanning this evening, pre packing starts tomorrow, and marathon sex training continues..
    Chuck & Becky

HEDO 2 NOVEMBER 14-21 , 2009 - Lovevoodoo Fest
    HEDO 2 NOVEMBER 13-20 , 2010 - Lovevoodoo Fest
    HEDO 2 January 19-26 , 2013 - LS Month - Toms Trips

Next Trip - Hedo 2 November 7-15, 2014 - LoveVoodoo Fest

7 days to go...
    The Chemist and the Flyer

... adding the human touch.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast