Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trip Report - Hedo Virgins - April 29 to May 6, 2012

Trip Report - Hedo Virgins - April 29 to May 6, 2012

The arrival: We arrived on a Sunday, and it wasn’t overly busy. The bus ride took about an hour and a half to get to the resort. From the min we arrived, we knew we had made the right choice. The staff we so welcoming, accommodating and friendly! We have traveled a lot of places, and never had service like this!

We were brought to our room, which we had no idea was on the nude side. We had booked gardenview prude, but apparently were changed. No complaints here!

We probably had the largest amount of luggage there, as we packed everything! I wasn’t sure if I had the confidence to go nude the entire trip…. Boy, we were wrong!
    After having a few beers on the way in, and several glasses of Champaign on arrival, we took the plunge and headed down to the nude pool.
    We went to the bar, asked for a courage drink, took a sip and lost the clothes. After a quick snack and a drink, we were over hanging out with our group in the pool, the Hedo Switch Hitters! Everyone was so welcoming, and so much fun!

The resort: The grounds are beautiful! The rooms are dated, but beyond clean. We had room 2245, and always had ridiculously hot water… but the AC wasn’t the best.
    The staff are AMAZING!!!! No matter where we went, everyone was smiling and asking us if “we’re aight?”
    I want to give a shout out to one of my favorite bartenders, Diego! This guy was amazing, we really got to know him, and he treated us like gold. I now even have special drink down there, so if you head down… ask him for “Niki’s drink”! He is going to prompt you to say the name, and tell him it’s a “fuck me up against the wall” lol . If your down there, and you remember, please tell him “Niki &Marc say Hey!!!”
    The disco was an absolute blast, great music! I danced my ass most nights, such a great time! Only hit the piano bar once, but it seemed like a good time. The disco was just more of my scene.

The entertain crew blew my mind, very hardworking, creative and fun! The shows were great! I found them very friendly, and most would stop by for a chat before/after the show!

The nude beach was good… there was only a small section you could use which was between 2-3 feet deep, but it was really relaxing! There were always a lot of floats you could use, and plenty of chairs for lazing! Just a tip; bring a lot of sunscreen, and reapply often! (especially if you burn as easy as I do!)

The nude pool/hot tub – never a dull moment is all I can say lol! A lot of great people and great times!

The food was amazing! We have been at several all inclusive resorts and have never had food that was this delicious. I loved having lunch at the main dining hall… the wraps were so delicious! The breakfast was out of this world! The Italian restaurant was absolutely amazing; I wasn’t a huge fan of the Japanese one.

The Spa is great, reasonably priced, and a wide range of services. We both had a massage and it was fantastic. Would have liked to get back for some more services, but ran out of time.

PDA’s – I know this is a huge question that I had, as well as many others have, going on their first trip to Hedo. Well, they were everywhere (except the dining hall of course) at any given time during the day/night. We loved it! We were never stopped once, nor had anything said to us, so I am assuming they are pretty lax about it.

Theme nights – I went a little crazy with these, but I love dressing up! It seems like some nights are bigger hits than others. It seems the masquerade night is not much of a hit, but every other night is great! Just remember, anything goes… it’s Hedo!

The weather – it rained pretty much every day from lunch until just before super, which was a bit brutal… however May is one of their rainy seasons. I would probably look at going a few weeks earlier for my next trip.

The return to the airport: This was the only thing that pissed me off about the entire trip. We were ready to go, waiting for our bus which was over an hour late. We actually almost missed our plan, and probably would have had we not bought the Montego Club vip passes.
    The resort should have sent us in a cab once they knew how late the bus was going to be… or gave us the option at least.

My first Hedo experience was absolutely amazing! We met some amazing people, made some great friends, and can’t wait to go back! We had the best/most sex in our relationship, and it was so liberating! It’s not everywhere you can shake your ass on the dancefloor wearing sexy lingerie, or have sex pretty much where ever without anyone even batting an eye!! Lol

I can’t stress it enough, how much of an accepting and amazing place this is. There are people from all walks of life; different shapes & sizes…. And it seems like everyone is just there for a good time and accepting! If you’re considering booking it, I truly recommend it!

it was really nice meeting you guys it was a awesome fun trip!

Awsome meeting you guys too! You guys were a blast!! xox

So glad you are no longer on the verge, lol. Glad you had a great trip. As far as the rain, that was a freak thing!!! There was one couple there that had been going that same week for 20 years and they had never had more then a few showers. It rained 2 hours in the afternoon (except for that one day it rained all afternoon!!!), we still had an awesome time and it wasn't snowing, lol, that's what I kept telling myself. In 2010 it didn't rain a drop when we were at Hedo 3.

And those outfits were awesome, you looked great every single night!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I hear that they say Sunshine Guarantee and if you have day without sun the resort will comp you a free night....I love free

I looked into it for people from our group, but every day there was some sunshine and every night was nice, never rained once in the nights

So tell us why is the nude beach limited?

Great report! Glad you were so happy with your vacation!

As for the beach, I don't find it limited at all. What made you say that?

I think she was talking about the water - i thought it stunk too that even when you got to the end of the roped off part, you were still only a little above knee deep in the water. It's a shame there isn't more opportunity to enjoy swimming in the ocean there, snorkling off the beach, etc. Of course, won't keep me from going back! But I've been to other islands and the water is sooo much nicer with a bigger/better area to float around and swim.

I guess that's it... I just float, so there is plenty of space. I scuba, so don't snorkel off the beach.
    Although, honestly, the "prude" beach water is nice. I saw a big red starfish and lots of fish. You don't need much depth to snorkel, and the prude side doesn't have as much grass so it's pretty good

We walked out 2 feet into the water and had small fish swimming around our feet, then I remembered that we didn't have our water shoes on and we got the hell out of there before someone had to pee on me, lol

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    We walked out 2 feet into the water and had small fish swimming around our feet, then I remembered that we didn't have our water shoes on and we got the hell out of there before someone had to pee on me, lol
    Awww, I knew SOMEONE would listen to me!! lol

It was actually kind of a funny moment....we held hands and walked out into the lovely blue water and the little beautiful fish were swimming around and we were talking about how beautiful it was....then suddenly I went "fuck we don't have our water shoes on" and we RAN out of the water, lol. Very funny moment for us, there was no way I was going through that.

The swimming area was roped off , and it was not very far out. I'm not quite sure why... I am guessing because of the amount of seaweed/ sea urchins etc... so the section you could safely swim was quite small... max at about 2 to 3 feet deep.
    It was still great for floating, relaxing, "etc" though

I didn't make it to the prude side, so I can't give any report on that beach lol

Angela - that's great to know that it isn't always that rainy in May.... we were just going by what we were told. I really like those dates (not too hard to get vacation time, and no snowstorms to hinder travel)...and not to mention a super fun group!
    Last edited by On the verge; 05-11-2012 at 08:27 PM.

great report -- thanks for sharing
    Bringing the PARTY to the Brilliance of the Seas 6 - 13 April 2013
    Cabin 9518

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast