Thread: Hedo Virgins, coming May 18-24

Hedo Virgins, coming May 18-24

Hi
    My husband and I just planned one week at Hedo and we're super excited! We've read a lot on this forum, and it seems like a lot of people go down as part of a "group". Since it's our first time down at Hedo, we're a tiny bit worried we may feel left out if there are groups going down together. We're a bit on the shy side ... any advice for us???

Thanks!
    C&A

Registered User cnjcpl4whatever's Avatar
    No one gets left out at Hedo, this is our 5th trip and have been there when some small groups have been there and have always been really nice and inviting. Go enjoy and say Hi seeya there.
    RESPECT EVERYTIME
    ALL THE TIME,
    JOHN & TERRY
    April 17th to 29rd 2023 Trip 18

I would get in contact with a group and see if you can join! We were Hedo virgins, and went down with the Hedo Switch Hitters/ Wild Women , and it was great. You get to meet a lot of great people before your trip, which makes it much easier when you arrive. You don't have to participate in all group activities, however, it's nice to have the option once you are down there.
    Even if you did not book your vacation with a group, you can usually join a group for a small fee, which in my opinion is well worth it!
    I checked out the calender and the wickedwildcats are there during the time you are there.
    Check them out: http://hedo.wickedwildcats.com/Wickedwildcats2012.html

Hope this helps you out, your going to love it!!!

We get there a few days before you, so in the EXTREMELY slim (nonexistant, really) chance that you are feeling "left out", we will be happy to show you around.

I suspect the opposite will be true however, so try make it a point to tear yoursef away for a moment and say hello.
    Mikey and Diane

Wicked Wildcats is a fun group. We'll be there with them for part of their week. Be sure to get in touch with Rick and Suzie and get signed up with them. Also, since you are new, be sure to check out www.jwst.com. You'll find lots of ideas, tips and suggestions to help make your trip lots more fun.

Hedo virgins here as well...we'll be with the Wildcats but would love to have a drink with y'all!!

Hi
    We arrive on the 18th also,and are with the Wildcats. It's a very open and friendly group and we would also enjoy having a drink with you and introduce to the rest of the group.

Just to join in the welcome .... we are also with the Wildcats and will arrive on the 18th!!! Last year we were
    Hedo virgins and joined the Wildcats and they were so welcoming and a blast to hang out with.
    Hey the Red Stripe is on me .... lol!!!!

See you all soon naked!

Exactly one year ago, we were out shopping for toga costume materials and coming up with ideas for rock star night for our virgin trip. It was so exciting gearing up for our trip. We didn't go with a group and ended up at the resort during what we were told was the slowest time of year. It was pretty empty, but we still had fun. Best week of our marriage. By the end of our trip, several groups started showing up and the energy really went up a notch. The pools were more crowded, the hottub was packed, dinner tables were scarce. The large influx of people really changed the vibe quickly. Not in a bad way, but just different. I think you'll have a blast. We did and I can't wait o go back. Hopefully we can return in 2013.
    Hedonism II - 28JUN2011 to 03JUL2011, 27NOV2013 to 01DEC2013, 17JUL2023 to 22JUL2023

Desire Pearl - 28MAR2016 to 01APR2016, 19MAR2017 to 24MAR2017, 22JUL2018 to 27JUL2018, 10JUL2021 to 16JUL2021, 26JUN2022 to 30JUN2022 and 01AUG2022 to 05AUG2022

Desire RM - 24NOV2021 to 27NOV2021

Temptation Grand Miches - 08AUG2023 to 13AUG2023

Wow, thanks for all your responses and feedback. It really makes us feel more confident that we're in for an amazing trip and we're going to have some fun and wild memories to take back with us after. We'll see if we can get in touch with the Wicked Wildcats group. If not, sounds like we have nothing to worry about... We're looking forward to meeting all of you!