Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedo Switch Hitters - April 27 - May 4, 2013 - 2nd Annual Trip

296 days to go until the Switch Hitters hit Hedo again!!! It'll be different, but in a good way!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Can't hardly wait, having a day that I want to be at Hedo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a Hubby View Post
    Can't hardly wait, having a day that I want to be at Hedo!!!!
    Me too baby, me too!!!

Next year's trip already cumming together. Anyone plan on being there the same time? Give me a hollar!!!!

I have now updated our informtion, check out the intitial post in this thread for all the information!!! Can't wait - this is going to be different, but in a GOOD way!!!!!

1st trip in 4 weeks and if all is well, we may just be there...

Quote Originally Posted by cristianos101 View Post
    1st trip in 4 weeks and if all is well, we may just be there...
    So I should just count you in now, since I am sure all will go well!!!!

Hello!
    We already posted the same message somewhere else on this forum, but this seems to be the right place!

We are an Italian couple 40-36 y.o., and we are planning to travel to Hedo next April, on the "Hedo Switch Hitters" week.
    As this is our first time at Hedo, and our first time in an adult only and swinger resort, we have some questions.

1) Do we fit to "Hedo Switch Hitters" group?
    We are nudist and we’ve had already been in a nudist resort, but we’ve never been in a swinger one.
    She is bi-curious, and we think that "Hedo Switch Hitters" group we’ll be great for her to explore this side of her sexuality – assumed that there won’t be too much “pressure”.
    We also are quite exhibitionist and we feel confortable with PDA, but we are only very soft swinger and we have had only few experience in soft swinging.
    We would love to explore toghether also our “swinger side”, and we wonder if it will be possible, as this group will be focused on female-female play: it sound great for us, but we wonder if he will have fun too!
    Considering our description, do you think we’ll fit to "Hedo Switch Hitters" group?

2) Language issue.
    We are Italian, and we speak English, but not really fluent (…probably in this mail there are many mistakes too!). We can understand quite well English, if you speak reasonably slowly.
    We think that is important to share our vacation with a group, but we are afraid that language difference could be a problem.
    Do you think that it will be a problem, if we speak English non-perfectly?

3) Age issue.
    We know that is one of the FAQ… but we still would like to ask you about it. We read many reports about Hedo; someone is very happy about the client’s age, someone is not.
    Can you please tell something more about the average age of the “Hedo Switch Hitters” group? (we’ll be 41 – 36 y.o.)

4) Wheather
    We read that the dry season ends in April, and that the wet seasons begins in May.
    According to your experience, how is the wheather during the last week of April?

We are sorry if we bothered you with our questions… please be patient!

Thank you very much for any suggestion!

step gin: Chemistry is language independent no?! Hopefully you will go, have a great time, find the group to be to your liking and report on it all so my gf (30 yo) and I (41 yo) can see if it would be a group we would like to join in the future. Sounds like we have similar hopes for a trip to Hedo.

@ Step Gin - Thank you so much for asking my these questions. And you English is great, I did not know you did not speak perfect English until you said it. Now to answer your questions...

1. I would like to think that everyone would fit in with the Switch Hitters There is NEVER any pressure from anyone at Hedo or within our group to do anything you don't want to do. The way you described yourselves, it sounds like you will fit in perfectly. Our two play parties in the spa are for women only to play, but the men are right there and enjoy watching the fun. Sometimes they leave to get a drink or something, but most want to stay and watch. As for expanding your swinging experince - Hedo is the place to do that. There are lots of people there to meet. You would get to know people before you go within the group since we have a private face book page and once you are signed up, I will set you up with that. As the time gets closer, people really start chatting. Also, there are lots of people within the group and at Hedo you can meet and if you choose you can play. You do no have to attend any of our events or hang out with the group if you decide not to, but it's always nice to know that we are around! So the short answer - you sound like you would fit in perfectly.

2. We had a few couples in our group last year that did not speak perfect English and they had a great time. Everyone was very patient. And a lot of times people think accents are very SEXY and it would probably work to your advantage

3. Last year our average age was about 30. We had couples ranging from 25 to into their 50's. But about 60% of the couples were in their 30's. But age is never an issue at Hedo, you will understand once you go. So once again, you will fit in perfectly (especially with that soking hot body of yours!!!!!)

4. Weather - Last year we had one day it rained the whole day. Every other day it rained for about an hour or so in the afternoon. When we were there the same week in 2010 though, there wasn't a drop of rain the whole week. There is really no way to know. We were talking to several couples though that had been there every year at the time for 15-30 years and they love the weather since it is usually perfect every year. So that's one of those things you can't predict, you just have to hope for the best.

I hope I have answered all your questions and feel free to contact me here, or private message me or email me at hedo-switch-hitters@hotmail.com. Most people book with our offical travel agent, Wild Women Vacations, so that you can also attend all their events (please see original post for details on that). You can contact Beth or Robert at 888-242-1055. The rates start at $139 a night per person. You do not have to book with them to be a part of our group and party with us, but you don't want to miss out on the WWV events, they are rocking!!!!!!! Thanks for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you. Angela xoxo
    Last edited by mac_r_a; 09-08-2012 at 11:53 AM.

A BIG Hedo and Switch Hitters welcome to Step Gin!!! We are going to have such a great time. 221 days and counting!!!!

Wow... we've just booked our virgin trip to hedo with the Switch Hitters from April 27 to May 4, 2013!

Spam - got it deleted
    Last edited by mac_r_a; 02-08-2013 at 09:08 PM.

count us in ......after we interacted over mail with you
    is there a limit of number of people on your group ?

S & S

Welcome S & S - no there is no limit, the more the merrier!!!!!! Of course, if the resort sells out of rooms then that is the limit!! lol

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast