Thread: New to Hedo II, going August 6-16, 2012

Red face New to Hedo II, going August 6-16, 2012

Hey Everyone! So excited to actually go! A little nervous, but can't wait! Please leave us some tips and/or let us know if you'll be there when we are! We'll be there for our honeymoon, but of course would like to make some friends there too.

Hi, welcome to the Forum and congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I'll be there for the first week in August, hope to see you guys to congratulate you in person. As far as tips, things can get real crazy real fast, therefore it is often a good idea to establish a few ground rules before you arrive, doing so will go a long way towards ensuring you have a honeymoon filled with pleasant memories.
    If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before

We will just miss you- we leave the 4th- rest assured the resort will be well warmed up for you- enjoy your honeymoon!
    Nick (and the impatient Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

My wife and I are in from August 4-11. I'm sure everyone is nervous at first but it's a very comfortable atmosphere. Congratulations on the wedding and honeymoon.
    See you in August.
    Last edited by BillyBeards; 06-26-2012 at 07:37 AM.
    BillyBeards

Next Trip July 12 - July 18 2015
    Fluffernutters

_____
    July '14 H2
    Aug '12 H2
    Aug '11 H2
    Aug '10 H2
    May '10 H3
    Aug '09 H3
    Aug '08 H3
    Sept '07 H3

Thanks everyone! I've been browsing the forum so I'm far less nervous, just excited. We're high school sweethearts so we've got the communication down, hence why we picked Hedo The countdown is on, looking forward to meeting you all. Xxx

Quote Originally Posted by NickandKitty View Post
    We will just miss you- we leave the 4th- rest assured the resort will be well warmed up for you- enjoy your honeymoon!
    Nick (and the impatient Kitty)tm
    Aww that's too bad! Perhaps we'll meet on our second time around, I'm already planning it as I know we're gonna have a blast!!! Hope your trip is as great as I know ours will be!!! Cheers! Xxx

We just booked our first trip as well and will be there from the 7th - 16th. You will have a one day advantage over us, so you'll have to catch us up on how the resort functions when we get there. Congratulations on your wedding and honeymoon.

Kent n Robin

Cool couple needs hedo info ,please...

hey everyone brand new to the site .me and my wife caught wind of hedo from one of my coworkers and the day he described it ,i couldn't wait to tell my wife .we got so excited about the idea . having 3 kids and one job puts a strain on a couple wanting(needing) to get away . we are still trying to figure out everything and wanting an good up to date review on the resort .we want to go so bad ,if we get the opportunity to go we want to make sure its the right one .so if anyone can do that for us and keep us posted that would be great and we hope to make plans to go July 2013 during the wild women week so if anyone has comments on that as well please fill us in .we are excited to hear from all that has been and all that are going ,thank you so much .....savannahcouple

hedo :)

my fiance and I went to hedo on a day pass august of last year. we were nervous at first, and did not know what to expect at first it takes a minute to realize whats going on around you, but after that its all fun. after that trip we went in march for spring break. it was the best trip ever, now we are going this august 13th-17th you will either hate or love hedo, hopefully you'll love it and the key is to just enjoy yourself maybe we will see you!