Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you say no?

Quote Originally Posted by sabinaandscott View Post
    When we go to Hedo we're not going with expectation on hooking up and notching bedposts...as stated above there has to be some sort of connection...we're not looking for Ken/Barbie, but if we find them and we're all OK great...niether is age important. For us it's all about who you are...are you a good conversationalist, a nice personality, a sense of humor. We like to "get to know" someone a bit beforehand, and our best experiences have been the impromtu, something starts happening and do you want to take it back to the room kind of evening.

There have been trips where nothing has happened and others where we;ve connected with a couple of people. We go with the idea of is something comes up and is agreeable to all...we go for it, if we don;t get the vibe on a trip...we enjoy the company.

Things we avoid are the couples that have an agenda...and yes we've been on the "calendar" overhearing people set up other couples by their departure dates...i.e. Scott and Sabina are here till thursday..so lets do so and so tonight...we never hooked up...would have the first night, but found out later what they were about....pushy people that want to hook up right now...middle of the day...no thanks we're enjoying the sunshine...We also avoid couple with too many rules....like no kissing (a big rule with some people),oral only (seems like you stop short...not for us), He does my wife, I can't do his. Our own option is anything goes and what happens happens...but please share equally...
    Very well written!!!
    I've been to hedo 4 times and hooked up with couples, single females and also only the woman I went with...I've also enjoyed being a voyeur and exhibitionist. I like to smoke jamaican tobacco, drink red stripe and mentally decompress from my work, so the last thing I want on vacation is a sexual agenda. I was there in January and watched this couple for several days. They would split up and work the pool the entire day until one of them found a "hook up" or came back "empty handed". Then they would leave the pool area frustrated or sometimes with someone. I remember one night, there were several ladies having fun and she was following them around and they would not give here the attention she wanted, the husband had found someone to talk to and so I looked at her at one point and she was alone and pissed...they left soon thereafter. This agenda can ruin a vacation.

Doesnt sound like a vacation at all.
    Life is meant to be enjoyed.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I will have to say, "fuck squads" and people who want to suck/fuck anything that is willing. The 1st year I ran across the 'fuck squad' that's all they did. in the pool, hot tub, by the pool/hot tub, on the beach, general in front of everyone, a group of people were having sex.. and trading partners with in the group on a very regular basis. To each their own, I just don't want to be apart of it. Bi-guys are also off limits.

"fuck squads"...lol
    That does not sound like my cup of vodka either, but I'm stealing that phrase : )
    I already have a group in mind to tag with it...haha
    -HGL

1. Poor hygiene
    2. Creeper
    3. Grabbers
    4. Smokers (yuck!)
    5. Fight starters
    6. Fuck Squads (RT magjoy)

Your fuck squad sounds a lot like the people I would say "couple indiscriminately"- no standards at all- just looking to get off- no ty.
    Nick (and the selective Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollygolightly View Post
    "fuck squads"...lol
    That does not sound like my cup of vodka either, but I'm stealing that phrase : )
    I already have a group in mind to tag with it...haha
    -HGL
    Go ahead and write that one down!But my favorite "Magjoyism" is her quote of"You can't make waves with a kayak!"
    I am still laughing over that one.
    Naughty Nudists

Overbearing, pushy, bragging, very drunk, just to name few reasons. Usually people are very polite , clean, conversationist and considerate, we like those people!

Basically, all the same reasons we say no while at home.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

I agree with Cop life is meant to enjoy,moreso at Hedo,surround your self with fun people and you will have fun,
    gotta go then you'll know lol!

Judgemental people who go to swingers events to be titilated then judge the people who enjoy sex.
    "dressup couples"
    Last edited by Hedocplmay2012; 05-04-2012 at 06:40 PM.

What makes us say no is we are just not into you it is either your personality or looks usually personality.
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

Well We aint said yes yet. I know when I've enjoyed the drink to much I'm the first to say No. Because I can think of nothing worst than saying yes and willie is looking at My feet and snoring

Very unlucky fella some guys have the opposite problem

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    We have said no and we have said yes. There has been no problem in either. We play in public, so everyone at the hot tub from 5p to 2a knows that we play...Never had a problem where we had to say no more than once... normally we say no to who we feel are day passers. Never said no to anyone who is there for the week. In one case he came everyday and got a no everyday and would have cried..but we got to sit one evening at the dinner table and got to be friends and explained to him that the no was because we felt his partner was against it - and it would have created problem between them. We also say no to couples where the lady comes on strongly on my man and doesn't get a response - as my man has no interest in playing. You play or you don't play - most get it, except th eday passers who haven't had time to judge the situation.
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast