Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you say no?

Quote Originally Posted by Brave Heart View Post
    If you get to the point where he's pushing too hard or fast ... aren't we beyond the point of yes/no? Hey Phillygirl, how are you my friend?
    ha ha!

Hi Brave Heart I am good! Glad you're getting excited for your trip!

This will be my wife's and i, 3rd trip to hedo this year,once to hedoIII, and last year to hedoII, and the the thing makes me say no to is someone who does not or will not practice good hygiene , after all if you are going to walk around naked, you should at least be clean, and in some casesbe properly shaved, if you know what i mean, and also someone who is persistant in wanting you to join in on group sex, which so far we have not had that problem-yet-,but we knew what we were in for, we did as much research on the resort thru the web as we could, and so far we have had a goooood time.

People who seem to couple indiscriminately, smokers, and pushy people.
    Beyond that- having done it before, neither one of us will "take one for the team"- if the attraction is not there for both of us then it doesn't happen. Kitty is pretty specific about her "type" including body and personality- hard to find most of the time.
    Nick (and the picky Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Nothing wrong with being a picky kitty
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Agreed, standard doesn't only refer to the type of transmission in your car
    If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before

Registered User cnjcpl4whatever's Avatar
    One other thing I forgot, but ever talk to someone at Delroys or just be ordering a drink and it hits you "BO" and it was the Damn man go take a shower BO. Yeah that sucked, well 12 and a wake up. IRIE
    RESPECT EVERYTIME
    ALL THE TIME,
    JOHN & TERRY
    April 17th to 29rd 2023 Trip 18

we are all there to have fun and its too bad some people are pushy and then judgmental if you refuse their offers,standards are good and a level of comfort come into play also.
    gotta go then you'll know lol!

What would make me say no from the get go, is someone who is pushy and persistent. It skeeves me out. There also has to be a level of attraction there. I like to talk to people, get to know them a little bit before I feel comfortable enough doing anything.

Sloppy drunk does it for me.
    Had #2 on my sexual bucket list and she was sloppy drunk most of the trip and that does absolutely nothing for me, took a pass.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We are not the partner switching types at all and then in the past got a few drinks in us and ut oh stuff got a tad playfull...I think pushy sucks and when No is said it is meant...We love Hedo for the let loose party times and go to make friends not notches in our bed to much STD's out there anyhow..

Quote Originally Posted by Sunset Bill View Post
    You can usually evaluate people's real interests if you say, "No thank you" and they immediately ignore you and head off to find another more interested person. The "real" people are the ones to whom you say "No thank you", and after acknowledging that, they stay and continue to have a nice conversation with you as most people would with any new friend. These could be the ones that you warm up to later on.
    Could not agree more!

What makes you think I would ever say no???

Of course I am kidding.
    For me if they were sloppy drunk, bed post notchers, overly aggressive, poor hygeine, and on occasion it just comes down to timing.

Great thread BraveHeart!

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

So I got a PM from someone who said "anything over 9 inches" lol, does anyone else have that as a no factor?
    If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before

Quote Originally Posted by Brave Heart View Post
    So I got a PM from someone who said "anything over 9 inches" lol, does anyone else have that as a no factor?
    I have that as a no factor. Having anything down there is a no factor for me. Rose on the other hand...

Lot's of common sense stuff above, but the big one is paying WAY too much attention to only one of us. We don't need/want equal time when it gets physical, but you better be able to carry on a conversation with both of us before and after!
    Last edited by Desert Dwellers; 05-03-2012 at 07:36 AM.
    Mikey and Diane

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast