Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CopNkitten April 2012 Trip

CopNkitten April 2012 Trip

Thursday April 5th, 2012
    Up at 3:30am to get bags ready, limo arrived and it was a very long stretch limo, nice start to our vacation. Nice trip to airport, had a porter help with bags with all the group stuff and our costumes. There was a very long line to check in at Caribbean Air, and there was a lady at first class that was checking people in who seemed very nasty about luggage, making people redo their bags if they were a few pounds over. A few of us dubbed her the “luggage Nazi”. We had an extra bag this time and they hit us with a $150 extra bag fee. We paid it and off we went. We sat next to the husband of a couple from the forums (his sexy wife was two seats in front of us) and we chatted during the uneventful flight down.
    No problems landing and getting thru Customs or Immigration, as we were the only flight that landed at that time. Because it was our 25th Anniversary I wanted to treat kitten to a ride on Tim Air. I checked that our luggage would not be too much and the couple that flew down with us from Philly was also going to do Tim Air with us. What I did not know is that when you fly Tim Air your checked luggage now becomes “carry on luggage” because there is no bottom of the plane for it to stow. Well thru a scanner with all our bags and there was a problem. After a 45 minute delay and every security guard until the head of the entire airport security came over (a cute small woman) and I told them I know what you’re seeing in the scanner and it’s a costume prop for a costume were doing at our resort. As they started going thru all the vacuum sealed bags, ignoring me telling them “it’s a toy gun and it’s in the bag marked “Police Costume” until they found it. They took my passport and read me the riot act about how it’s illegal to bring toy guns into Jamaica. Then they saw my two pair of handcuffs and wanted to take them. I pulled out my wallet and showed them my badge and identification and explained that I am a police sergeant in Philadelphia and though I brought them down for the same costume, they were my handcuffs that I used for work. They were special lightweight handcuffs that are designed for bicycle patrol to lessen the weight. The nice head of security simply stated “you should consider yourself lucky you’re not going to jail today”. I quickly slid the handcuffs over to her and asked if there was anything else she wanted and may I please go now. She wanted to know if I had the key to the cuffs and I told her that I did not bring a key because it was for a costume. Making me think she was going to keep the handcuffs for herself.
    The pilot from Tim Air could not believe it and I felt so bad for holding the other couple up for 45 mins. So much for saving time using Tim Air. As we got on the plane I told the pilot to take off quickly and if they said to turn around ignore them, lol. It was a very nice flight, low flying over the island with great views. I shot video of the whole trip. We landed and took the quick taxi ride to Hedo.
    Quick check in, our room was ready, and our first dirty banana. A cold drink, at Hedo, and I was not in jail. Ok we can relax and start vacation now, lol.
    We stopped for some breakfast then stopped at our room to get our bags in, did some unpacking and organizing of the group stuff and our personal stuff then off to the nude pool we went. We had an ocean view nude room so it was a quick walk. We sat by ourselves in the pool for a little while, chatting with each other, then people started to recognize me. Being the number one poster on the forums does have its advantages sometimes, lol. Several people said hello and then we started to see people we have known over the years from our trips to H3 and H2. We saw P+J with their sexy English accents (and bodies by the way) and chatted with them. They introduced us to a new form of body shots called “luging” and I quickly adapted and showed them some advanced techniques for it. Amazing fun. Saw several other people from the forums and now we were truly home. We saw T+K, who I did their wedding vow renewals the previous year so I had put together all the pics from that onto a video with some romantic music onto a DVD and I gave that to them. Saw old friends J+L as well.
    Did not feel like leaving for lunch so we had lunch at the nude grill, which was ok, nothing great but nothing bad either. Just some chicken and fries. kitten decided to try and nap so went to lay down about 3:30pm, so she would not be too tired that night. I sat in the hot tub with P+J and chatted with them for a bit while kitten was napping. I went to the room to shower and wake kitten up for dinner around 7pm.
    We ate in the main dining room, which was pretty good and then watched the talent show and the house band in between is really good as they always are. We saw M+D who we have seen over the years and they actually gave us an anniversary gift. (Thank you guys, it was very touching and special that you thought of us) I wore my half black and half white body suit for black and white night and the bikini models that were onsite for the holiday weekend wanted pics with me. So I of course posed with them, lol. After eating dinner while watching the show I heard a loud noise and looked over and apparently a very large lizard fell off the ceiling and right into the middle of the table. I know I had been drinking so I made sure I wasn’t seeing things by telling kitten “there’s a big freaking lizard on the table” after she turned and said “yes there is” I knew I was ok, lol.
    After dinner and the show we stopped by the piano bar for a while, which is our normal routine at Hedo. I was never a fan of Dion myself but the man was talented. The replacement guy was trying hard but was not very good. Which is a shame and about the only real complaint for the entire week. We did notice him getting slightly better as the week progressed so maybe he will grow into it, one can only hope. We left the piano bar and headed to our room about midnight. Not exactly sand gravity but being in Jamaica on our 25th anniversary with my sexy kitten in the room getting undressed; let’s just say we did not make the hot tub that night .
    Friday 04/06/12
    I was up at 8am, as rarely sleep in late. I went to the nude beach and sat outside and worked on my notes for this trip report and organizing things for our group that would be starting on Saturday. I did not see Agustus as I heard he was still working the prude side, but kept an eye out for him anyway. It was sunny and warm and breezy and the start of a beautiful day.
    When kitten got up we went to breakfast and then I met with one of the managers to go over a few things then stopped in the tour desk to set up our group’s nude cruise for the following week.
    We waited for the other host couple to arrive and met Fred and the sexy angel when they got to the resort. We had lunch with them then went to their room to help get the group things organized. Spent the better part of Friday afternoon doing that, but luckily they had a hot tub room right next to us so we went in their tub with them, overlooking the ocean. Sitting with friends in a hot tub, on the beach, overlooking the Caribbean, now that’s relaxing.
    Saw some of our arriving group members, R+B, D+A, R+D and chatted with them for a bit. Then we went to our own room to shower and get ready for dinner. On the way to the room was offered Marijuana and declined but apparently “I’m a police officer and don’t want any drugs” was not enough because the guy shows up at our door and asks again. Rock star night so we went in costume, me as Elvis and kitten and Madonna “almost like a virgin”. Of course many people did not know who kitten was, and one person even asked “are you Mrs. Elvis?”
    We ate at the buffet again and it was again very good. We love the rock star night show. You could tell it was some new people, as a lot of the EC’s had changed since our last visit, but they still did an amazing job. After the show we tried the piano bar again but did not stay long again. So we went back to the dining room and the female singer was with the house band and she was really good so we stayed there and watched her. After that we went back to the room and once again I could not resist the sexy kitten so we did not make it out of the room again.
    Saturday 04/07/12
    I was up early once again and sat out back Fred and angel’s room doing my notes. Got kitten up early today as we had to get ready and greet our incoming group members in the lobby today. Had some breakfast, they have two omelet stations going now, but I still miss ole Charley in the morning. Went back to the room to get the gift bags for our members and carried them all up. Helped Fred get the tables set up, put my mini netbook on the table and turned on my highlight DVD I made with Jamaican music playing so people going by could see our past years, costumes, and fun. Spent the day greeting guests, making plans, chatting with people, while the girls were in their kitten and angel outfits. Always a long day but a fun day.
    After the last guest of the day was checked in, drink in hand we took the group stuff back to the rooms and got ready to meet at the main bar for our first day informal welcome toast at 7pm.
    Met and chatted with many members and Fred gave our welcome toast around 7:30pm. We left and went right to eat in the main dining room, which was crowded early. Apparently Easter Weekend is the biggest holiday and the place was packed. We pulled a few small tables together to make one big one so a bunch of us could have dinner together. The new fans are outstanding. Really move a lot of air and makes it very comfortable. They had some orange duck at the buffet tonight and it was excellent. Some of the best duck I have ever had. We went to our room after dinner to get changed for Mask Parade Theme Night. The sexy kitten dressed as “cat woman” and I was “V for Vendetta”. We got a lot of compliments on our costumes. We found out that our normal costume contest that we have on the main pool deck every night at 10:30pm was being moved because of the big Easter Celebration the resort was having. So it was moved to the Disco. We are not sure if it was because of the move, because it was the first day or the theme night but our first costume contest was not very well attended. Though the people that did attend did an amazing job. Congratulations to D+a for winning.
    We went to our room after and dropped our clothes and actually made it out to the hot tub tonight. My shoulder was kind of sore from carrying things today (I had shoulder surgery in September) and the hot tub felt good on it. There were many PDA’s in and around the hot tub. The hot tub did have a very high amount of chlorine and it was bothering my eyes. Fred and angel stopped by but the chlorine was too strong for them so they didn’t stay long and we were not far behind them back to our room. We had some more fun before going to bed (I am starting to like this routine).
    Sunday 04/08/12 (Easter)
    I was up early to put Easter eggs out with candy in them around the resort. As well as putting our special ducky out. We have a contest every year where during the week I put kitten rubber duckies and angel rubber duckies out and somewhere around the resort every day I put another ducky out that is not one of the kitten or angel duckies. If a member of the group finds this “special” ducky and returns it they get a special prize. Today I put the ducky on top of the pole which holds the hammock up by the bathrooms by the nude hot tub. Then I went to the nude beach for my daily notes session. I was offered marijuana again and politely turned it down, again.
    Woke kitten up for breakfast and up to the main dining room. We went back to the room to get things for our Groups Pool Party / Volleyball Game. We had some time before the pool party so we hung out at the nude pool and relaxed a bit, had some lunch at the nude pool grill. I stopped by the dive shack to inflate the floating beer pong table I brought for the party. We had a lot of people show up for the pool party and had a great time, though no one used the beer pong table. (I left it at the nude pool after if anyone is going soon and wants to play, lol) I returned to the nude pool to get the ducky and relocate him. He watched over the pool all day and was not found. I hung the sign up “The ducky was here and no one found him”, lol.
    I went to the nude hot tub for a while and kitten went to the room to try and nap but someone called and woke her up. More confusion about where to hold our costume contest since the Easter Celebration was still scheduled for tonight. I returned to the room to shower and get ready for an early dinner in regular clothes as I could not sit in the seat with my Easter costume. We ate in the main dining room and again good selection and good food. Returned to the room to paint myself yellow, put my Easter basket on and my Marshmallow Peep outfit on, and my rubber chicken feet. The sexy kitten dressed as Jessica Rabbit and I blew up her inflatable Roger Rabbit doll which blew a hole in it and could not be used, stupid ebay item. I filled my Easter basket with Easter grass and candy and after the paint mostly dried we went up to the main bar area. Again I got the double takes, lol. While getting a drink at the main bar I saw Winston was on stage doing announcements, so I walked out in my Peep outfit, smiled, gave him an Easter egg, wished him a Happy Easter, and walked off stage. I think he said something about “only at Hedo”, lol.
    We had our costume contest in our regular area on the main pool deck at 10:30pm. Congratulations to J+S for their Magician costume and she was the rabbit he pulled out of his hat, very good costumes. After the costume contest I had to shower to get the yellow off, it came off pretty easily. Saw Fred and angel and we sat in their hot tub for a while then off to bed afterwards.
    Monday 04/09/12
    Up early again to put the special ducky out and then to the beach to do my notes. Woke kitten up for breakfast with Fred and angel and J+L. The sexy ladies, kitten and angel went to the room to make gift bags for our cocktail party while Fred and I delivered invitations. On the way back from delivering invitations it started to briefly rain so we stopped at the main beach bar for a dirty banana and let the quick moving rain pass. The sun came back and we went and got the ladies and went to the nude pool. Many of our group were already there hanging in the corner by the palm trees just off the side of the bar.
    We did our annual Liars Dice Tournament and on our 4th year someone finally beat me, lol. Congratulations to Jr for winning the tournament. After the liars dice game, the flavored whipped cream was out and fun was had by all. If that doesn’t count as daytime PDA’s I don’t know what does.
    Back to the room in the afternoon to shower and dress and then head to our Groups Cocktail Party in the Piano Bar. We go early to set up and make sure everything is ready for our group. We greeted guests and had someone taking pics of the couples. Everyone had a great time as always. Congratulations to R+B for winning the digital camera, you made good use of it for the rest of the week. And congratulations to Mrs. 305 for winning the grand prize, 3 free nights at hedo. It was a pleasure watching you jump up and down cheering.
    When we left the cocktail party we went right next door to the main dining room for dinner. Had dinner with Fred and angel along with M+J from our group. Again a good selection, good choices and good food. Back to the room to change into costumes for Pirate night.
    My sexy kitten dressed as a sexy pirate wench with a push up corset and was very sexy. I put a pizza pie outfit on and a rat mask. I knew people would not get it so I made a sign and put it on a stick and carried it all night which said “Pirate Night? I thought they said Pie Rat Night!” Once people figured it out I was a big hit again, lol.
    We had our costume contest on the main pool deck as usual with a decent turn out for pirate night. Congratulations to F+K for winning, great outfits. One of our regular couples of the group asked me if I would do their wedding vow renewal the next year for them for their 20th Anniversary. I told J+D that I would be honored to do it for them. We hung out and chatted with our group members for a while after the contest. We went back to the room to take the costumes off and let me tell you kitten in that corset was just so damn sexy there was no way I was letting her out of that room. I ravaged her for quite a while that night. Sexy sexy.
    Tuesday 04/10/12
    Up early and did my notes on the beach. Several workers came over and tried to move the picnic table we had set up out back our rooms and I told them that we used that for group activities and would be using it today so they moved it back. Fred and angel came out their back door and chatted with me. There were big seeds falling from the trees in the wind and one hit poor angel on the head pretty hard. 
    I saw something today that I had not seen before. I have seen people put towels out to save chairs by the pool before. Not a big fan of it but not that big a deal. But this week people had monogramed tiny dish towels, they could clip to the chair and leave there all week to save the chair for the entire week without having their own towels get wet. Wow. Something new every trip. Saving a chair 24/7 for the whole stay.
    Woke sexy kitten up and headed up for breakfast. While kitten finished breakfast I met with Sophia about our wedding vow renewal on Wednesday. We walked down to the beach so I could show her the spot I picked out. I went back and picked up kitten and then we went to our room with Fred and angel to print pics for our members. While doing that we had a knock on our door and it was phillygirl who came a day early to surprise us. She was naked (and a little toasty, lol) and it was a great pleasure seeing her. We all went to the Reggae Café for lunch. Phillygirl’s towel kept falling off her, but it was a welcome site. Well to me anyway, the waitress kept telling her to cover up, lol.
    After lunch we went to the picnic table out back the rooms for our body painting session for the group. Not a very good turn out this year. So off to the nude pool, but they were doing a nude water slide run, so a bunch of our group went over and we did the water slide for a few times. Back to the nude pool after for a bit.
    We had reservations at Munusan tonight but we gave them away as the resort was doing a special kitten & angel fashion show and being group leaders the four of us thought we should be there for that. So we went up early to get a table in front so we could see the show. People were actually chilly under the new fans tonight, how’s that for a change. The show was amazing.
    Off to the pool deck for our costume contest. I was in my Mickey Mouse Boxers with Mickey Feet/Slippers, white gloves and light up Mickey Mouse Ears, kitten in her sexy PJ’s. Great turn out tonight and we hung out with people for a while after the contest and relaxed. Congrats to K+T for winning tonight. Wow T was soooo sexy. We went back to the room and fooled around, knowing tomorrow as going to be an early and long day.
    Wednesday 04/11/12
    Happy 25th Anniversary to my sexy kitten. Up early to do my normal notes in the morning. A pretty good sized lizard sat on the seat next to me, guess he wanted to ready my notes. Woke up kitten and up to breakfast.
    We then headed right to the dock for our Groups Nude Cruise. Great turn out for the cruise. Great snorkeling, and swimming thru the cave. The whipped cream came out on the trip back and fun was had by all. Plenty of PDA’s. We had 50 onboard and he was yelling and teasing the non nude cruise boat that was at the same snorkeling location as us, lol.
    When we got back we stopped at the Reggae Café for lunch, they had chicken patties today. I love the chicken patties. After lunch we went to the room to shower and get ready for our wedding. I left kitten with angel and Fred and I went to the beach. I set up my video camera, put some music that kitten had made on in preparation of my lovely bride. She came down with angel and she looked absolutely amazing. Still rocks my world even after 25 years of marriage. It was a quick but very emotional ceremony. And we all went to the Piano Bar for a reception after. Many friends attended and we thank each and every one of them. D thank you for the toast. Fred made a toast and it brought a tear to my eye, very special. Having phillygirl show up and having Fred and angel and all our other friends there made our day even more special. They had the repeaters party in the piano bar but we just left and went to Martino’s for dinner with a bunch of the people from the wedding. I wish I could have gotten the entire restaurant but I was limited on the amount of seats we could reserve. Thank you to everyone who had dinner with us that night.
    After a very good dinner at Martino’s we went to the room to change for our groups theme of Demented Disney. Our best night for a turn out yet. I dressed as Woody from toy story with a pretty good copy with the addition of a big rubber “woody” sticking out of my zipper. My sexy kitten came as Jessie from toy story with a sexy twist to it. We probably had about 75% of the resort came out to watch our costume contest that night. Word was getting around about our costumes. It was truly great to see and a lot of fun. Congratulations to R+B for their Beauty (Belle) and the Beast outfits, great job and you deserved to win. Again we hung out after the contest and chatted with friends, drank and just enjoyed ourselves then back to the room and once again we did not make it out. Being our anniversary we spent some more “quality” time together and stayed up late but just in the room.
    Thursday 04/12/12
    Did not get up early to do note's today, someone kept me up late last night. Got up with kitten and had breakfast then went to the nude pool after to kick back and relax a bit. Saw our English friends and chatted for a while (damn sexy couple let me tell you) and just hung out and relaxed for a while. We went to set up for rock painting and had a good turnout for that behind the rooms on the picnic bench. Great job to everyone who painted and a special thank you to the new EC David who stopped by and painted his own rock, he is very talented and apparently had gone to art school.
    Room to shower and dress to impress in our black and white outfits. I in my black shorts, tux shirt and black blinking lighted bow tie and hat, kitten in her black sexy dress with star designs on it. We went up early to make sure our groups dinner under the stars was being set up on the main pool deck. Everything was being set up and then our first new special surprise came out, a kitten and an angel ice sculpture. They looked amazing. As our members started to arrive they got pics in front of in behind the sculptures. Everyone looked amazing. But then it was time for our special surprise #2. As I went and set up my video camera Fred, angel, kitten and our special assistants R+B and G+M helped get things set up. Every person at dinner got their own Chinese wish lanterns on their tables. As Fred gave the description and history of them our helpers got everyone set up and then they started lighting them for them and one by one they all started the slow rise into the sky. I knew what was coming and I was blown away. What a special moment. Perfect weather, slight breeze that took them all out to sea in a long line. Perfect ending to a perfect night. Seeing all the resorts people start coming out of the dining room to see what our group was doing was something to see. Just another part of what we try and do to make our group stand out.
    We went to the room and dropped our clothes and then hit the nude hot tub. There were a lot of our group there tonight and we hung out for a while. Then back to the room with some company for some fun, now that’s how you finish a good night.
    Friday 04/13/12
    Last full day for the group. Up early for my notes on the beach. Agustus stopped by today and after a big handshake and hugs we chatted for a bit. He could not stay he said as he was assigned to the Prude side but liked to stop by from time to time to see old friends, and he was a welcome site. He is missed. I was used to seeing him every day while doing my notes. I transferred the video from last night onto my netbook to see how it looked. Woke kitten up for breakfast and it was good once again. After breakfast we hung out at the nude pool for a while, had lunch at the nude pool grill again before going up for our end of the week Pool Party / Volley Ball Game. Not a big turn out from our group but a very good turn out from others. Had a big Volleyball game with EC’s joining in the pool (they were not naked) and one called the game from the side of the pool as the referee. It was a lot of fun. E of E+T our friends from the north was very energetic in the pool during the game and it made for a very spirited competition, lol.
    After the volleyball game we dropped the stuff off at the room and then went to the nude pool to relax. We had some nachos and fries and relaxed with friends. The week with our group went fast but oh what a week we had. We stopped at the hot tub to soak for a bit and chatted with more friends.
    Back to the room to shower and dress. Fred and angel and kitten and myself, along with our friends R+B all dressed as the Village People. I know everyone would expect me to be the cop so I dressed as the construction worker, kitten as the Indian, Fred as the cop, angel as the sailor, R as the biker, B as the cowgirl. We looked great. Everyone met at our room and we waited until the appointed time. We went to the main dining area and waited behind the stage on the deck as Winston got on stage and started singing YMCA. All six of us then came out and when thru the crowd and then on stage to join him doing the YMCA. One of our members got a short video of this, can’t wait to see it. The crowd loved it and we had a great time.
    Sat down for dinner after and had another good meal at the main buffet. After dinner we watched the show and you could tell the shift at the resort. There were a few rude people came in, including one that was yelling while Winston was singing very loudly in front of me. “Great F__king voice, great f__cking voice, for a fucking (not nice word)”. It took all my strength not to kick him right off his chair as he sat in front of me. I told kitten that we had to go and we left the dining room before I had to have another “incident”. So we went out to the pool deck to wait for our last costume contest.
    Once again our group did not disappoint and made it hard to judge. Everyone looked great. J + S won for the second time this week with their costumes of Ozzy and Sharon Osborne. Fred did our final announcements and thanked everyone for a great week and went over a few highlights. We stayed longer than usual tonight with many group members, as if we stayed the group was not officially over and we could make it last longer. But alas it was time to go, said some more good byes and then stopped by the room to take off the tool belt and hard hat, lol. We went to the nude pool and saw some group members there and hung out for a while, before retiring to the room for the night.
    Saturday 04/14/12
    I got up early to head up to the dining room to see the 9am bus off. Big hugs and safe travel wishes and a few of us did the mooning of the leaving bus from Moon Hill. Then off to the room to wake kitten up for breakfast. We saw phillygirl off on the 10am bus and saluted her from moon hill as well. Her bus looped so that both sides of the bus got a good view of the moons. We hung out after breakfast and chatted with people, as was becoming a nice morning tradition. Then we went to Fred and angel’s room to relax on the back deck and go over the notes for the week, and what we were going to go over with our meeting with the resort management. Then going over ideas and ways to make next year, our 5th Anniversary even better. We got a few dirty bananas from the nude bar to relax with while going over things. It started to rain but we were under Fred and angels back deck and covered so we were good.
    Up to the main dining room for lunch and then into a meeting with management. The meeting went well and we went over some new plans to make things better and try some new things next year. After the meeting we went back to the room and kitten and angel both went and laid down for a bit in their beds while Fred and I just sat on the back deck and relaxed and went over the week. It is extremely satisfying when you pull off an amazing week for your group members.
    Shower and dressed in nice clothes for dinner at Martino’s with some of the remaining people that did not leave yet. (Again sorry we could not get reservations for everyone) Dinner was outstanding, great food, great friends. After dinner we decided not to go back to the room to change into costume and we got a table with Fred and angel near F+K who were still there to watch the show. The show was once again amazing as we have come to expect.
    After the show we tried the piano bar and it was a little better tonight, maybe there is hope yet. So we stayed a while there and relaxed before heading back to the room for the night.
    Sunday 04/15/12
    I was up early today, 7:30am and sat out doing my notes. Agustus stopped by again and as always he is a pleasure to see. He said to tell everyone hello online, so “Hello from Agustus, he misses you all”. Lots of friendly people this morning saying hello and good morning and chatting with me. I love this place.
    Woke kitten up for breakfast. Ate well as we always do for breakfast, and a new friend “Bi Curious George” the monkey made an appearance. With some group members had a blow up monkey and apparently people were passing him around taking various pics and planned to send him to different members over the year for them to take pics in their home towns with him, lol. We then had to head back to the room to pack. We had to stop packing in the early afternoon for our couples massage with Fred and angel. Those were amazing, light massage, nothing deep, but extremely relaxing. Back to the room after to shower and continue packing for our early departure tomorrow. Some more rain today but we were glad it held off until after our group left.
    We stopped by the nude pool for a bit after the rain stopped. Sad not seeing all our purple mugs around the pool. Got in the hot tub for a bit then back to the room to get ready for dinner.
    We dressed in our cheerleader and nerd outfits for dinner at Munasan. I thought the food was good but the service tonight was lacking. I never got the spoon I asked for, and the chef was watching the show more than paying attention to his guests. Which is rare, usually Munasan is one of the better places we enjoy. So when desert never came out we all just got up and got our own desert at the main dining area and sat down to enjoy the show tonight.
    After the show we hung out at the bar for a bit then back to the room to undress. Had to stop by the hot tub for a bit on our last night and started some PDA’s and then back to the room to enjoy our last night at Hedo.
    Monday 04/16/12
    Up early and bags out by 9am. Up to breakfast and some final good byes. Fred and angel decided to leave 1 hour early so they would travel on the bus with us. I bet they regretted that after the trip. First there was a young couple that for some reason didn’t check out until after 10am for the 10am bus so we had to wait 25 minutes for them while he tried to get to his bags that were already on the bus and completely held everyone up. Then when we were 10 minutes from the airport a single guy had the bus driver stop so he could go to the bathroom. He goes, and then a few women get off since we stopped. Then we were waiting, and waiting, and waiting for one girl. Her boyfriend goes to check on her, and then he stands there and were waiting even more. Twenty minutes after the last person got back on the bus she comes up to the bus, carrying food. Yes people, she actually made the entire bus wait, 10 minutes from the airport, so she could order and wait for food. Almost felt like we were back in Philadelphia with the inconsiderate people. In the airport and thank goodness for our upgrade to first class on US Air after Caribbean Air cancelled our return home flight. Quick check in and then Margaretville for a cold beer, after stopping for some banana rum cream at the store. As I stayed there kitten went shopping for the granddaughter. Of course our gate was near the end of one side of the airport and Fred and angel’s gate was completely at the other end. So I never got to see them after we checked in though kitten did while shopping. Our plane loaded early again this year so as kitten walked back to me at Margaretville she never even got a drink as I told her they have been boarding our plane for 10 minutes. They said our box of rum cream counted as a carry on now so we had to check one of our carryon bags at the gate. That never happened at Caribbean Air. Board the plane and man what roomy seats on US Air first class. Very good and friendly service. Nice flight home, a few beers while kitten had some rum and cokes and before we know it we were home in Philadelphia. Not too bad thru customs and immigrations and got our bags and off we go. Limo was waiting and a nice long stretch limo again and we were soon at our house.
    Overall
    Resort – continued improvements, including the fans make the place better and better
    Food – Very good at the buffet (though some people were complaining), the duck was amazing one night
    Martino’s – Excellent food and service every time
    Munusan – one bad experience but everyone has an off night, still like it there
    Staff – Many new EC’s, Winston, 50, and Dean still there, just about everyone else is new but they are working hard to adapt and be the great fun we expect. David is a hoot and loves teasing 50, lol.
    Weather – Great for our group, perfect for our cruise, wedding and dinner under the stars.

A slightly rough start to the week, with big Easter celebrations but nothing to disrupt our fun. Then just got better and better as the week progressed. Our nude cruise was great and fun, kitten and I’s wedding was amazingly romantic and special. Our group dinner with the ice sculptures and wish lanterns was beyond what anyone expected. The staff worked hard to help us make this our best year yet and it was greatly appreciated.
    We hope to see even more people next year for our Big Five Year Anniversary. We have even more special things planned. See you all next year.
    Cop & kitten
    Co Hosts of kitten & angel’s Annual Spring Fling
    April 6th 2013 – April 13th, 2013
    www.kittennangel.com
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Whoo! Man you can write!

Yes, that waitress was very bent about my exposed boobies. But I still say Reggae Cafe is the best kept secret for lunch!

I was happy to be there You guys really pull out all the stops!

I am going to have to save this one for my morning coffee tomorrow, thanks for the report, I can't wait to read it!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

To big of a read for me but glad you had a great trip.
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow! What a great comprehensive trip report with detailed and real information that we all can use. Great job!

Another great trip it seems... hopefully our paths will cross again in the near future.
    "It's not a party 'til somebody gets naked!"
    HII July 14-24, 2011
    http://www.unwindtravel.com/fluff11info.html

Great report cop, I really enjoyed it!

Great report, thanks for writing it!
    Hedo II April 19-25 2011 -- Our first visit was AWESOME
    Hedo II July 9-17 2012 -- Honeymoon visit was SEXY

Enjoyed the report... Congratulations on your 25 years!
    1st- Hedo II JULY 2010
    2nd-Hedo II AUG 2011

**Next trip JUNE 16-23 **

Thank you one and all. I like a detailed report, so I can relive all the great memories as I am typing it up.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Just read the best....keep it up Cop N Kitten......lamo

So no one ever found the duck? Thanks for the detailed report!

First of all, great detailed report. Felt I was there with you. Glad to hear all is well. This will be our second time in Hedo and we are wondering how it will stand up to our first visit.
    Glad you showed patience regarding the screaming idiot at the show, not sure I would have done the same. The main reason why we love Hedo, is because 99% of the time you are treated with respect, once this does not happen, very disappointing.

Once again, thanks for the great story/report... 5 more days and we look for any duckies you may have forgotten.

Cheers,
    CandS

PS: note to self, leave toy guns and handcuffs under bed.
    The Chemist and the Flyer

... adding the human touch.

Quote Originally Posted by FreakyD View Post
    So no one ever found the duck? Thanks for the detailed report!
    Oh sorry we had a very sexy blonde member of the group who made it a mission to find the duckie and she found it the second day and won the special prize.
    Cop..

Gonna have to hide the ducky better next year.
    Cop..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast