Thread: hidden beach feb 2013

hidden beach feb 2013

Hi, we are headed to hidden beach next feb and are looking for other couples going then. We are in our mid thirties and looking for others around our age. We went to our first al natural resort last year and loved it. Hidden beach looks like a great place I hope the pics are accurate. We are a laid back couple looking for others to chat with. If anyone has had any experiences at hidden beach let us know.. Thanks, Mark

Hope you like it as much as we do, we're a tad older but there were folks from their twenties thru their sixties there last time - no judging, just enjoying life - nekkid!! we go agin next month...when we first swam down to the pool bar the afternoon of our arrival (from the swim up suite - which are great) several folks brought us into the conversation - instantly. this will be our second of many trips...VERY relaxing - no pressure - just enjoyment...we played pool volleyball, relaxed in the palapas, and enjoyed the staff and other guests....not lots of folks...but enuf...maybe forty foils, maybe a bit more...if you want crowds, it's not the place - at least I hope not - if you want pleasant welcoming folks that are fun to be with...good call...hope you enjoy it...

Thanks for the reply. Well it November any one booked a trip in feb yet. We are from Minnesota love to here from anyone

Hi, My wife and I are planning our trip to HBR this year either Jan. or Feb. 2013 This will be our first time @ HBR. This will be our first time at any Nudist resort.
    We are in our mid thirties. We are excited for sure! Have you booked your trip yet? We haven't booked anything yet... We are trying to do our research first before making our final plans. Any suggestions?

Hi, Yes we have our trip booked for feb 9-16. We are also in our thirties. Last ytear we went to couples tower isle in Jamacia for our first nude event. We were there for only four days cause we were not sure yet how we would like it. There they had a island where that was the only place you could be nude. We loved some much that we found this place. We thought hedo was a little to much for us and we saw a lot of good reviews on this resort. We can t wait to go.... Where are you guys from. Thanks Mark

Please post a trip report. I am interested in booking Ist week in March. Curious about the beach.

The beach at Hidden Beach isn't huge. The water isn't really swimable, rocky and rough. However the beach beds are fantstic, the view great, and the drink service wonderful. Look on the website at the pictures and you'll get an idea of the size. One of the activities is feed the fish were they walk out with a group and give fish bread. They all wear shoes.

I love the resort. The water is rocky, but if you wear water shoes, you can walk out. Have a great time!

I'm also planning for this adventure. Me and my wife are also looking for room partners. We're at the age range of 25-30. Well, based on your description about this hidden resort, I can say that its really a nice place to have. More private than other resorts.

We are planning to head to HBR in June. I would love to hear about your trip that started this week. Is anyone traveling in June???

Mark...what do you mean by room partners? There is only 1 king bed per room, I believe.

we will be making our third trip march 29-april 5. anyone else going that week?

robby