Thread: 1st trip Dec. 30th-Jan. 6th

1st trip Dec. 30th-Jan. 6th

We are a couple in our late twenties visiting Hedo III for the first time over New Year's. Is anyone else going during this time?

Hi there! We were also thinking of going during that time. We are 30 (him) and 28. How long r u going for?

Actually, he is 30 as well and I will be 27. We are arriving on Dec. 30th and staying until Jan. 6th. We would love to chat with others before going. This will be our first trip. I think we are both very excited and a little nervous. I can send you pictures of us...if you want.

Sure! our email is centerace69@msn.com. Ask away, we went two winters ago and have been jonesing to go back ever since. You'll love it!

Hi we are arriving on Dec.26th and leaving on Jan. 2nd. It is our first trip! We are in our 30s. My husband and I are Celebrating our 15th Wedding anniversary. We can not wait to meet new friends and to have fun!

Holly and I will be there, from the 28th to the 2nd. I have been but it was years ago, but this is Holly's first. She is 22, I am 30. We have pictures to share if interested
    Last edited by Christian; 11-01-2006 at 11:33 AM.

Us too, first trip from Dec 28 to Jan 2

We are a married non-lifestyle couple, I am 40 and my wife is 37. We are also making our first trip to Hedo this year.

I guess you could say we are a bit worried about how people will react to us,in all our unclothed glory (just hoping there will be no pointing and laughing).

We are also looking forward to meeting new friends. First drinks are on us !

Mike and Robin
    Bladboy@gmail.com

Sure....this is my email...jessica_chvatal@yahoo.com...send me an email and I can send some pictures as well...we are not in the lifestyle but looking to have fun!

Dec 26th to 31st

We are headed there for our 1st time from the 25th to the 31st. Feel free to email us at jg5343@gmail.com and we can swap pics and maybe chat before seeing each other. Always good to have allies to keep the creeps away! HA!

Hey there, we are also going to Hedo 3 NYE until the 7th. We are both 25 and are coming with another young couple.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyedgecouple
    Hey there, we are also going to Hedo 3 NYE until the 7th. We are both 25 and are coming with another young couple.
    Send us an email and we can exchange pics/profiles. Looking forward to hearing from you. jg5343@gmail.com