Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can all fantasies cum true at Hedo?

Can all fantasies cum true at Hedo?

We have never been to any of the Hedo's so here is my question.
    My wife's ultimate fantasy is to be the center of attention for 3-5 men. (myself included)
    We were thinking Hedo would be a good place to try because she will have time to socalize and get to meet some new very nice people.
    Plus everyone will be naked so she will be able to see all shapes and sizes that go with the guys she likes. (she wants at least one very well endowed)
    My question is can this happen at Hedo 2? Not looking for a wild all out gang bang on full display. Just 3-5 men private setting for her to do whatever she is comfortable with.
    I feel you only live once, were not getting any younger, why not try everything at least once in your life. Besides while she is living her fantasy I might get mine as well. 3-5 of the wives making me their center of attention.
    Just wanted to know if anyone has participated in or knows if this can happen at Hedo

Honestly, and I am only speaking from my own experience... It will probably be easier for a woman to find a group of men to do than it is for a man to find a group of women who all want to be on one guy unless the guy is pretty attractive. That said, I would never discourage you from making that effort though, you never know what can happen at Hedo.
    Chris & Chay
    Hedo II Deflowering April 5 - 10th, 2011
    Sloppy seconds ~ April 28 - May 6, 2012
    3rd time's a charm ~ May 9 - 13, 2013
    Then ~ March 28 - April 4, 2014

Detour to Temptation Cancun ~ June 2016
    Back to Hedo ~ March 19 - 25, 2017
    Goin' home again - soon come ~ March 30 - April 4, 2018

SLS ~ Fancy757

well my girls fantasy is the same so i hope we can make that a reality too we will be there apr 21st to 28th

Hello Fun Lovers...

Quote Originally Posted by WE LOVE FUN View Post
    well my girls fantasy is the same so i hope we can make that a reality too we will be there apr 21st to 28th
    Welcome to the forum!
    Lots of great people and groups in house from the 21st to the 28th, including:
    Mary Ellyns Spring Break group.

Drop by and say hi:
    http://hedo3chat.proboards.com/

See you guys there!
    Just 5 more sleeps....
    Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by luvs2fuk View Post
    My wife's ultimate fantasy is to be the center of attention for 3-5 men. (myself included)
    We were thinking Hedo would be a good place to try because she will have time to socalize and get to meet some new very nice people.
    Plus everyone will be naked so she will be able to see all shapes and sizes that go with the guys she likes. (she wants at least one very well endowed)
    My question is can this happen at Hedo 2? Not looking for a wild all out gang bang on full display. Just 3-5 men private setting for her to do whatever she is comfortable with.
    I feel you only live once, were not getting any younger, why not try everything at least once in your life. Besides while she is living her fantasy I might get mine as well. 3-5 of the wives making me their center of attention.
    Just wanted to know if anyone has participated in or knows if this can happen at Hedo
    Hello and welcome to the forum,

You ask "Can all fantasies cum true at Hedo?"
    I would guess that if it can happen anywhere, it can happen at Hedo.
    Maybe start by deciding when you want to go and see who else will be there and who wants to play...

Good luck.
    Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

"3-5 of the wives making me their center of attention"
    Count me in for that, as well!

Quote Originally Posted by luvs2fuk View Post
    Just make sure you both know what you're ok with and not ok with before you go. Like, how ok you will be with it if your wife's fantasy comes true but your's doesn't. I suspect CeeNCee is right, your wife will have an easier time making her fantasy come true, but then again you never know! Communicating with each other (and early on) is key.

My wife and I will be first timers in July and we've been discussing boundaries and laying down groundrules. Though I'm guessing, if your wife has already told you that her fantasy is to have 3-5 guys at once, y'all probably have the communications part licked!! Good luck and be sure to post back the details (lots of details...oh, and pictures are good too!) for those of us who aren't there when y'all go.

It could happen!

It may not.

Just please don't go with expectations: quickest way of ruining what will otherwise be one of the best vacations of your life!

so true phillygirl!

Our group has an all male massage team of 6 guys that administers their services to ladies in the Grotto. The ladies who sign up for this service are blindfolded and floated into the Grotto on a raft. Not a word is spoken by the guys and gawkers are not allowed. 12 hands working in unison and they have never had a dis-satisfied customer. The ladies have tried to duplicate this service on several occasion for the guys, but it never really got off the blocks.
    Last edited by Sunset Bill; 04-19-2012 at 01:36 PM.

Registered User cnjcpl4whatever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    It could happen!

It may not.

Just please don't go with expectations: quickest way of ruining what will otherwise be one of the best vacations of your life!
    So true girl, we say don't script your trip to Hedo and you will have a great time.
    RESPECT EVERYTIME
    ALL THE TIME,
    JOHN & TERRY
    April 17th to 29rd 2023 Trip 18

[QUOTE=cnjcpl4whatever;165561]So true girl, we say don't script your trip to Hedo and you will have a great time.[/

That's exactly the philosophy we hope to keep as our trip nears. Besides, the best memories we can remember were never on the agenda.

Just got back, great time!!! Would like to go back in oct, nov. have not booked yet still unpacking, lol. While we were there having the time of our life's, we saw and heard a few not so happy people. If you go like stated before, make sure, real sure you have ur limits worked out before you get there. Women crying and doors slamming doesn't seem like to much fun. Good luck, have a great time :-)

This is all about her fantasy coming true not mine. I threw mine out there for some comments. I had a hard enough time finding one woman that likes sleep with me let alone 3-5 at the same time.
    But one can dream can't they?? Besides being involved in her fantasy and watching her being the center of attention for so many men will probrably wear me out mentally and physically. Probably wouldn't be able to go though with my fantasy even if it did come though.

/n00bie never been but researching.........

having things worked out ahead of time so that a wink will say it all sounds like a good idea...
    though pushing anything certainly goes against a vacation mindset imo, gotta go with the flow while understanding the limits of where it may go...
    I'd be alright with my wife softly swappin tho I'd want to be there, mostly it sounds like fun to be in that atmoshere- we ultimately get off on each other...could see latenite visits to the hottubs being a fun way to cap off a hard day lol... confidence in yourselves and each other seems like the sexiest quality to posess...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast