Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to tell your friends...

What to tell your friends...

I am sure most of the "multi-Hedo-repeaters" have seen this... However Us rookies... This might be fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDzOM...e_gdata_player

Cheers,
    CandS
    The Chemist and the Flyer

... adding the human touch.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    I must admit that I often wonder how many tell friends and family where they are going or where they went etc.
    Or do they have a "cover story" like "Man,we stayed at Sandals and 7 mile beach was just so great!!!"?That will be our cover and
    "oops my bad" I thot she had the camera and she thot I had packed it already!
    Naughty Nudists

Blog Entries
    we just went over to sandals for 10 mins and took some pics to show the family and friends....lol..... hated to get dressed to do it but we did and thats it... next year we will not be going over there...

We decided no matter who ask's we are just going to be honest. We have freinds that have and do go and some that never have but everyone knows about the resort. The kids are grown and I am sure just the mention of Mom and Dad being naked will be enough to hear TMI TMI....now if our daughters decide to go THEN we have to schedule the next visit...We may be free about who we are but we aint going to be there when the and if our girls go.

I am sure if the kids were still young we would not be so outright.
    Last edited by Ken_Memphis; 04-14-2012 at 11:08 AM.

Plenty of our friends know where we go and why, but for the rest we tell only as much truth as we have to to satisfy their digging. If they go too far we lie outright.

To the question "where are you going":

1) Jamaica;
    2) ...An all inclusive;
    3) ...Superclubs;
    4) ...If they get this far, we lie and tell the we go to Breezes.
    Mikey and Diane

Every one thinks we stay at either Sandals or Grand Negril every year. We have actually stayed at Grand Negril before, so we have some knowledge of the resort,but we do like taking walks down the beach most mornings and it is just easier to snap a few pictures on and of the Sandals property next door. A lady who works for me did a day pass to Hedo with a few of her friends and said she couldn't believe what she saw. She was like, ”seriously, who plays pool volleyball naked and who goes down a water slide naked with a bunch of other naked people?”. I had to fight to hold back from blurting out, ”I do and I love it!”

Hedo II: March 12-18, 2010
    Hedo II: March 20-26, 2011
    Hedo II: March 17-24, 2012
    Hedo II: March 23-30, 2013

We're just telling everyone we're going to Sandals in Negril and try to avoid over-explaining. That just makes folks suspicious. We'll probably take a few shots at Sandals next door but for the most part we don't tend to bring home many vacation shots anyway so again, no explaining will be necessary. Hey, if Foursquare works in Jamaica, you can always "check in" at Sandals or Grand Negril...just adds a little Facebook credibility!

No matter who asks we tell the truth.
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

The first time I went in 2010 I told my family something along the lines of desert dwellers response.. Jamaica, all inclusive and usually it ended at a super clubs resort.

My former friend that I went with writes a blog and has no problem telling all her business. Unfortunately, several of my close friends and my sister read this blog as well. The cat was out of the bag for me! I was surprised that my mom and sister didn't care where I went. Lol Im still careful who I tell the truth to but for the most part I'm honest.

My friend that's coming this year is scared to death her parents will find out so we are going to "breezes.". Haha
    1st- Hedo II JULY 2010
    2nd-Hedo II AUG 2011

**Next trip JUNE 16-23 **

Pretty much we kept it hidden until we went....but upon return we told everyone. The response was a lot of smirks and giggles and raised eyebrows but really most people really didn't worry about it. Going doesn't change who you are as friends. But I wonder if lieing to them would? We don't discuss any of the intimate details but then again I never did kiss and tell or want to know about their sex lives.

We have told our vanilla friends that we go to Hedo when they ask. They know we have been going to Club Orient in St. Martin for years so it is not a big shock. To our "ultra-vanilla" friends we are going to Negril, then SuperClubs, then "Breezes" when pressed for details.

When asked about Hedo we just use the response..."Everything you have heard is true", smile and leave them hanging. We have a few benign photos of the grounds at Hedo if anyone asks to see pictures.

Strangely enough, before our first trip to Hedo the only people that warned us had never been there...but they knew someone...who had a cousin...who had heard stories...

If they only knew!!!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Lots of great answers so far.It caused a bit of a stir in our little world that after years of going to Hilton Head and the Georgia Coast we decided to start going to "Tampa" for some reason(actually Land O Lakes).People like us who live in the Bible Belt
    need a "cover story" because the South is full of the sons of the Puritans who still would just love to burn a witch at the stake.
    It's not fun being a liar but for the people in our world it's just better that they not know TMI.Once word gets out that we are planning to go to Jamaica it's going shake things up.
    Naughty Nudists

Blog Entries
    My T/A sister, my kid and the rest of my family know where I go, but when someone like my dental hygenist who's been to Jamaica presses me I just say "no tan lines at the place I go" it usually ends the conversation as soon as they figure it out.

I do wear my Hedonism tee-shirt on the plane and I never have anyone talk my ear off for 4 1/2 hours. LOL

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

No tan lines.... I'll have to try that one out! Lol.
    1st- Hedo II JULY 2010
    2nd-Hedo II AUG 2011

**Next trip JUNE 16-23 **

Registered User CARRIBEAN BUFFS's Avatar
    I always just say Breezes. It was convenient when we went to H3, and is just as convenient for H2. My wife seems to have more of a struggle. When asked, no matter how often we've discussed using Breezes as our cover, she seems to draw a blank. It's actually quite comical to watch, but I'll usually step in and bail her out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast