Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Resort Puerto Vallarta

Quote Originally Posted by Weliketna View Post
    Hi suesbob,
    My husband and I are planning a vacation for May, around the same time you plan to be at Fantasy... We've done some research on Desire and Hedonism II and are having trouble making a decision... We are "new" to the lifestyle and in our late twenties. It would be our first time to a swinger resort. We'd really appreciate any advice you can offer. Do you have any idea if Fantasy will be pretty full in late May or if there will be a good mix of people at Fantasy?
    Since we have only been there the one time, it is hard to say what to expect about the folks that will be there. It will be the first week the resort will be open. We know a few couples who are going back that week, and we had a great time with them. We have been to both Desire and Hedo, and can honestly say that the facilities at Fantasy are head and shoulders above both. Because of the people we met at Desire, we probably won't be headed back there any time soon. They were very hard to get to know, and seemed to only want to hang out with those they were there with, but then we may have just been there at the wrong time. As everyone will tell you, it's all about the people. That is what makes Hedo what it is to everyone - us included. We are already booked for three return trips to Hedo. That is what we are hoping to see at Fantasy. We loved the resort, and are very much looking forward to being back there often. If we were faced with your choice at this time, we would be going to Fantasy because of the rates if nothing else. Because of the 'soft' grand opening, they are discounting by 60% or more, and the rates are already good. If you stay at the Holiday Inn and go out for a good dinner with a bottle of wine, you will probably spend more. We are also "new" to the lifestyle. Our first trip and our first experience were at Desire in October last year. The single most important piece of advice we can give you is the one that has been given to us over and over again since that first trip. Go there with no expectations other than to enjoy each other and to make it the best vacation ever. It is YOUR vacation, and you can make it whatever you want it to be. Our trip to Desire would have been a bit less disappointing if we had approached it with those thoughts in mind. Now, with all that said, if you decide on Fantasy, let us know because we would love to meet you. We aren't in our twenties any more but it sure feels like it sometimes, and that is what it is all about isn't it?.....

Quote Originally Posted by canfuncpl View Post
    We would love to hear more about this resort.One question is it right on the Ocean? I seethere are shuttles involved in getting to the beach,whats up with that?
    The resort itself is nothing short of wonderful! The bottom line for its success will lie with the people it attracts. We are very much hoping that it manages to generate the energy that Hedo does because we would like to return often. The resort is not right on the ocean. It is in a beautiful gated community on a golf course. It is a short shuttle ride to get to the beach from the resort, and it is a "vanilla" beach. It is beautiful and is part of the all-inclusive with the exception of drinks. If you like the beach this is a nice one (much nicer than either Desire or Hedo), but you can't be naked there because it is public. If you want to lay on the beach naked, you can do that on one of the two man-made beaches at the resort. There is one near the pool with a beach volleyball court, and one at the rooftop jacuzzi. There are two giant "infinity" pools at the center of the resort. One of them is heated. Not sure they will need that very much of the time, but it is there. One level below the rooftop beach is the Agave Bar. We enjoyed that one very much. They had a real good selection of tequilas along with all of the other standards. Hope we are answering your questions. Any others just ask away.

We'll be heading there May 21st-26th. We'll have a full report here and on our website.
    Matt and Bianca
    SLS, SDC, Kasidie: "mattandbianca". Facebook: "Matt N Bianca"
    Freedom 12, 13. Century 14. Independence 14. Divina 16. Hedo Mar 17
    HEDO MARCH 1-10, 2018

You might recognize us from:
    Our lifestyle magazine: EverybodySwing.com
    Our podcast: Everybody Swing Podcast

Our videos on Lifestyle Travel:
    Our review of the Couple's Cruise.
    What to Bring on a Couple's Cruise.
    Our review of Hedonism II.

Glad to hear that. Hope we get a chance to meet, and hope that the week is all we are all looking for.

Blog Entries
    We are planing a trip to fantasy around the end of July. Any ideas where we can find others that will be there the same time? I know this place is new but I have been looking all over for reviews or a roll call. Can't seem to find much info?? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dmyrick88 View Post
    We are planing a trip to fantasy around the end of July. Any ideas where we can find others that will be there the same time? I know this place is new but I have been looking all over for reviews or a roll call. Can't seem to find much info?? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
    Not sure about how to find others who will be there at the same time. Reviews are probably very sparse at this point because it doesn't open as a lifestyle resort until May 19th. It has been operating as a wellness resort until May 1st when they started making the adjustments for the opening on the 19th. I'm sure you have seen what we have written here, but here are a few other opinions. The focus group we were there with is the only lifestyle group that has been there at this point, and it was still operating as a "vanilla" resort then (families with kids, etc.). Needless to say nakedness was not an option throughout the resort, but we managed to have fun in some private areas. We are headed there for the opening the week of the 19th for what we expect to be a fantastic vacation. The week is called "The First To Take A Bite....."

http://www.dreampleasuretours.com/dp...sy-resort.html

If you are on Kasidie:

http://www.kasidie.com/Forums-topic....umtopicid=2265

Blog Entries
    We are going to a prude resort for a destination wedding near PV. I believe the Fantasy resort does not have day passes. But they will transport you to an ocean front nude beach. Does anybody know where there is a nude beach near PV?

Quote Originally Posted by clary1 View Post
    We are going to a prude resort for a destination wedding near PV. I believe the Fantasy resort does not have day passes. But they will transport you to an ocean front nude beach. Does anybody know where there is a nude beach near PV?
    Fantasy has no day passes. Not absolutely certain if there any other nude beaches in the area, but I believe the only one is called Crusoe Beach. It was about 20 to 30 minutes by boat (Chartered by the resort) from the harbor and I don't know if it can even be reached by land.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by suesbob View Post
    Fantasy has no day passes. Not absolutely certain if there any other nude beaches in the area, but I believe the only one is called Crusoe Beach. It was about 20 to 30 minutes by boat (Chartered by the resort) from the harbor and I don't know if it can even be reached by land.
    Thanks for the info. I guess we will probably just have a prude vacation and dream of Hedo.

Have a great trip!
    Can't wait to hear how this goes.
    As said a million times, the resort is not the draw, it's the people.
    If they're committed, I bet they can make a go of it!
    The beach issue is a major drawback for me, but maybe not others!

It would be nice if they would answer their phone, or at least return phone calls. We have left several messages and the have not returned them

Please do let us know how your trip was; we'd love to here all about the resort!!! Hope to go in July

Quote Originally Posted by canfuncpl View Post
    We would love to hear more about this resort.One question is it right on the Ocean? I seethere are shuttles involved in getting to the beach,whats up with that?
    We were looking on their website and it looks like the one clothing optional beach is directly connected to the resort, next to the pools and lagoon.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We were just checking the web site out, looks like the main clothing optional beach is attached to the resort, next to the small pools and the lagoon it says.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

How do the theme nights work, I see three listed but no specific nights they are.
    Cop..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast