Thread: Caliente Caribe DIF

Caliente Caribe DIF

Grace and I traveled to the New Eden Bay after 5 years of going to Hedo II. Arrived there Feb 6 and leaving the 13th. This time we traveled by taxi from SDQ rather than Puerto Plata's POP. We saw the area but think the 2 1/2 hour trip is long. The grounds and resort was much the same as before except for the life style takeovers. As we are not into this we choose a natural takeover week.
    We spent the days on the bed under the shade at the end of the beach . Meet a few old and new friends also. Seems like most stayed in the same one from day to day. Sometimes there was a PDA or two in the late afternoon on the beach beds but not near the bar area or in the hot tub.
    The evenings were mostly dressed up to theme. Infact on dress in red evening, the brunette and her blonde husband from the middle beach bed were at the top of the stairs when I commented how nice she looked in red. She really liked the complement as I was impressed how she looked dressed. You get used to the naked women and need a break!
    On the last evening of our stay the Colette was opened and we stayed an hour and found it to be packed. There near the bar was the brunette who looked so nice in red. She smiled and waved as I made my way to the restroom. We left soon afterward and now I have DIF became I didn't get to dance with her and get her name. We're hoping to go back next winter. Who knows she might be back also!

Robert

Glad you had a nice trip! I think Caliente Caribe looks great -- one day!

Quote Originally Posted by HighPlainsDrift View Post
    Grace and I traveled to the New Eden Bay after 5 years of going to Hedo II. Arrived there Feb 6 and leaving the 13th. This time we traveled by taxi from SDQ rather than Puerto Plata's POP. We saw the area but think the 2 1/2 hour trip is long. The grounds and resort was much the same as before except for the life style takeovers. As we are not into this we choose a natural takeover week.
    We spent the days on the bed under the shade at the end of the beach . Meet a few old and new friends also. Seems like most stayed in the same one from day to day. Sometimes there was a PDA or two in the late afternoon on the beach beds but not near the bar area or in the hot tub.
    The evenings were mostly dressed up to theme. Infact on dress in red evening, the brunette and her blonde husband from the middle beach bed were at the top of the stairs when I commented how nice she looked in red. She really liked the complement as I was impressed how she looked dressed. You get used to the naked women and need a break!
    On the last evening of our stay the Colette was opened and we stayed an hour and found it to be packed. There near the bar was the brunette who looked so nice in red. She smiled and waved as I made my way to the restroom. We left soon afterward and now I have DIF became I didn't get to dance with her and get her name. We're hoping to go back next winter. Who knows she might be back also!

Robert

Glad you guys had a great trip.

Sounds like we need a "Missed Connections" section in this great forum....

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.