Thread: Not Newlyweds but Newly Hedo

Talking Not Newlyweds but Newly Hedo

We just joined the forum today and are reading through the threads to prepare for our first trip to Hedo II this June. We'll be celebrating 10 years of marriage along with many firsts. We are an early 30s couple and hope to schedule our visit during the last two weeks of June. We are looking forward to meeting the veterans, fellow newbies, and everyone in between.

What exactly are you looking for? Wife and I did our first trip the 3rdfirst of march.
    HEDO II march 3rd to the 9th 2012
    OCEAN CITY MD DELMARVA BIKE WEEK SEPT. 2012

Hi Newby!
    Thanks for the response & question. We aren't so specific in our expectations except to have a great time in the company of others who like doing the same. We are excited to let this adventure unfold as we go. Everything we've read so far from forum members is exciting to us. We only wish we had heard of Hedo II sooner and now we are eager to get there. Since you've notched your belt with a first visit, what helpful words of wisdom would you share?

Honestly, you can do as much as you lie or as little. We spent the entire week nude on the beach. At this time we are not part of the lifestyle. We were never pressured by anyone.anyone. as much as I would like to join in the wife is nervous about it. I was asked by some if they could approach her and they did. Both male and female but when she declined it was ok, we were still treated with respect. You can private message us if you like. Hope this helps.
    HEDO II march 3rd to the 9th 2012
    OCEAN CITY MD DELMARVA BIKE WEEK SEPT. 2012

Our first time at Hedo was for our 10th anniversary as well but that was in 1994. Hedo has been the location of many firsts!
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hello LS10year...and welcome to the forum and the excitement that builds between now and departure time in less than 70 days or so. Are you with a group? There will be at least 2 there the last 2 weeks of June including ours.

I'm sure we will cross paths as I'll be there with our KrewedeKrazyLifers for our 6th Annual Rendezvous and look for our outlandish costumes at night.

Reviewing trip reports here and elsewhere will help you with making decisions on when and where, who and why for all aspects of life at Hedo during your special holiday and anniversary.

if you have any specific questions that you can't find answered in the archives here, then feel free to ask away.

:-) Ann, TS

Hi Ann,
    We are not a part of a group yet but we are glad you asked...can you help us understand more about how they work? Any info on the basics of getting started with a group would be much appreciated. I think we'll be checking out your links in the meantime.