Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Desire Cancun First Time

Hi guys.Heading to Mayan Riviera on Saturday,with our son.Staying in Sandos Caracol resort ,but we were wondering if we can go to Desire for the day?
    Would love to sneak out and have some fun.

i havnt been there yet, but i believe there web site says's that they do not sell day passes... but i could be wrong

I do recall that guests from Temptations (same company) were invited down to Desire. That ended a few years ago. I could tell you stories of totally drunk (by lunch time) guests and the mess they made. But I'll not give details! I think that ended the day visitor thing.

In truth, the paying guests at Desire were not too happy with day pass visitors.

It will be easy to find out if there is a new policy. Desire has always been good at answering email questions.

PNK

Cheers guys.Thanks for the replies.I guess we will just have to lay on the beach and get drunk.lol.Oh well.

Hello. We'll be in Cancun April 14-21. We're not staying at a Desire but we'd love to be able to visit and plat with like minded people. Any suggestions for how we can meet our people.

KK

Resort Representative DesireRep's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Topheavy View Post
    Hello everyone, newbies here on the forum. Just have a few questions. We went to Temptations last year for the first time and had a fun time, we enjoyed the all adult atmosphere,and the topless pool. Talked to others and got the vibe that Desire was the next step, being a nude resort. We are looking at July 7-14, is there a certain website that is better book thru?
    What else should we expect? Read alot about the hot tub and late night play. We are not shy, done some webcam stuff before and had a great time being watched, just never played with others in public.
    The wife does have a fantasy about being with another female, but this being a couples resort will this be permitted? Really enjoy just watching her kissing other women but looking for more now.
    About the hot tub area, what is allowed and how far can we go? We both have a fantasy about having some sex in public. Don't know about playing with other couples yet, but would really like to play in the same room with another couple, any tips?
    Thanks for the help.
    Hi Topheavy.

We're so glad that you liked your stay at Temptation Resort & Spa Cancún, and also it's great to read that you want to go one step further and visit our facilities at Desire Riviera Maya, if you liked Temptation, you will love the Desire Resort.

If you want to book your next trip, you can do it through this website.
    Desire

About the hot tub, you'll have a lot of fun, if you're not shy we're sure that you will enjoy it to the top, and you'll be able to accomplish your fantasy.

About the fantasy, if you want to see your wife with another female. To be honest with you, that doesn't depends of the resort, depends of the other couples, if another couple agrees, there won't be a problem, but if you looking for have that kind of atmosphere I suggest you to see our special event "Sexy, Young & Wild Party". This event is specifically for Threesomes.

If you are interested you can book and get this special offer here - August: Sexy, Young & Wild Party-Free Sensual Massage+15%Off

For any question or doubt please don't hesitate to contact me, I'll be glad to help you.
    Desire Resorts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12