Thread: Hedo virgins no longer :)

Hedo virgins no longer :)

March 16 to 23, 2012

We arrived late Friday night, not by the shuttle from the airport but by a limo he surprised me with. Wow... that was definitely a wonderful way to go When we got there, we were greeted warmly, were shown to our room quickly, and were even noticed by Matta, one of the bartenders at the main bar, as we passed by. He ended up doing a great job for us all week long.

Our room was great, but as we asked for a ground floor, was only to be for the night. They moved us early the next morning, and our new room was absolutely awesome. The ocean view and the location of our room was perfect - right in the thick of the nude beach, and great proximity to the pool and the beach and the massage hut. It was just awesome. It was clean, our housekeeper Fay (I know this is spelled wrong) was wonderful and sweet, and he loved lounging on the couch by the window with it wide open, the breeze coming in, sipping his morning coffee. He even figured out to cover the vinyl cushions so they wouldn't stick to him as he got up

Within our first hour, we had already met a bunch of good people, two of which became our best friends of the week. Surprisingly, we even met a lot that were from the same area as we are, and so continuing to keep in touch will not be hard at all.

We quickly got into a routine... beach in the morning (well, beach as soon as we managed to get out of the room anyway. Isn't the time that morning is relative to when you get out of your bed?), pool in the afternoon, dinner then disco at night. The food was always good at the main dining room, but we loved Nigel's grill too. The burgers were awesome, and the jerk chicken was something to try for sure too. Wish I had discovered the nachos and cheese sooner, and the popcorn was awesome to munch on as I waited for my burger too. It was a great place to grab a bite when we missed breakfast. Remember, I did say that morning was all relative!

When we left, it took more than half an hour to say goodbye to all our friends, and with our bus being later on in the day, we managed to hang out in the pool until 3:45, pulled on our clothes for the trip home right there on the pool deck and then leave within fifteen minutes of getting out. It was awesome!! We said goodbye to David from the entertainment staff and Moses, one of the vendors on the beach (can't miss him, tall, thin and sweet as anything), and pretty well were able to get right on the bus to the airport.

We had a fantastic week. Some memorable things: Purple Rain - wow, yummy!!! They had Crown Royal for my honey... he wore the bag from the bottle we brought for pajama night St. Patty's day was awesome for all the green (I wear mine in my shamrock tattoo) and the dressing up each night was awesome whether you did it or not. We tried to as much as we could, and I must say my honey in his Scottish gilly shirt and linen pants was my absolute to die for drooling favorite!! The waterslide was fun, but going down after two bubba kegs of Purple Rain was maybe not my best moment. Good thing he stayed in the pool to catch me

The whole nude beach thing was a big push for me. I had never done that before, but after we found our chairs the first day, I took a big breath and never looked back. I loved it, and was totally comfy. I loved it even more after I found my belly dancer skirt at the gift shop - he loved hearing me walk down the beach too! For him, playing in public was the stretch, but we even did that. We totally expected to hook up and play with others when we went down, and not for lack of opportunity, we ended up not doing so. We were not disappointed however as we made a ton of amazing friends, had mind blowing and memorable fun ourselves (going home was a good thing because I think we would have killed each other if we didn't get some sleep!!), and we are now very big fans of mirrors on the ceiling.

Our first trip to Hedo is not going to be our last
    Hedo II March 16 - 23, 2012
    Hedo II March 21 - 28, 2013
    Hedo II March 27 - April 3, 2014
    Hedo II March 26 - April 2, 2015

Yay! Love hearing how much people love it!

So glad you guys had a great first trip. And now you know what everyone is talking about when they say they have DIF.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

great report...now you know why people keep going back ..we leave on Tuesday morning

Great report and delighted you enjoyed yourselves! One thing there is no shortage of at Hedo is friends
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Enjoyed reading your report with my morning coffee, thanks for posting!!! Glad you had a great trip. 33 more sleeps for us!!!!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Glad you guys had a great time! Thanks for writing.
    Hedo II April 19-25 2011 -- Our first visit was AWESOME
    Hedo II July 9-17 2012 -- Honeymoon visit was SEXY

Blog Entries
    Thank you for a great report! As first timers ourselves it's so nice to read how easy it is to get into the hedo spirit . 24 more sleeps for us!!

Awesome that you guys had a great time! We'll be in Jamaica in 9 more sleeps and at Hedo in 16!!! We'll have to share stories at the club when we see you there!!
    Can't wait!!

C&C
    Hedo: April 13-20, 2012
    Freedom of the Seas: November 11-18, 2012
    Celebrity from LAX Cruise: May 3-10, 2014
    Bliss Cruise: Nov 29- Dec 6, 2015
    MSC Divina: April 16-23, 2016
    Pre-Cruise Party, April 2, 2016
    Nawty in Nawlins, July 2017
    Independence of the Seas: Nov 11-18, 2018

And VEGAS 1-2 times a Year!!

We look foward to that,,, cheers,,
    Hedo II March 16 - 23, 2012
    Hedo II March 21 - 28, 2013
    Hedo II March 27 - April 3, 2014
    Hedo II March 26 - April 2, 2015

great trip report...I got DIF...See I knew you could do it....lol

Love the magical first trip report...thanks for sharing it!! We've known Matta for many years...he's a great guy!!

liz
    Liz & Chris

Thanks for that great review! As a "newbie" my hubby and I are so close to deciding to go to Hedo (or small chance of Desire) and appreciate all of this info in helping us make our decision!
    Quote Originally Posted by sexy24fun View Post
    March 16 to 23, 2012

We arrived late Friday night, not by the shuttle from the airport but by a limo he surprised me with. Wow... that was definitely a wonderful way to go When we got there, we were greeted warmly, were shown to our room quickly, and were even noticed by Matta, one of the bartenders at the main bar, as we passed by. He ended up doing a great job for us all week long.

Our room was great, but as we asked for a ground floor, was only to be for the night. They moved us early the next morning, and our new room was absolutely awesome. The ocean view and the location of our room was perfect - right in the thick of the nude beach, and great proximity to the pool and the beach and the massage hut. It was just awesome. It was clean, our housekeeper Fay (I know this is spelled wrong) was wonderful and sweet, and he loved lounging on the couch by the window with it wide open, the breeze coming in, sipping his morning coffee. He even figured out to cover the vinyl cushions so they wouldn't stick to him as he got up

Within our first hour, we had already met a bunch of good people, two of which became our best friends of the week. Surprisingly, we even met a lot that were from the same area as we are, and so continuing to keep in touch will not be hard at all.

We quickly got into a routine... beach in the morning (well, beach as soon as we managed to get out of the room anyway. Isn't the time that morning is relative to when you get out of your bed?), pool in the afternoon, dinner then disco at night. The food was always good at the main dining room, but we loved Nigel's grill too. The burgers were awesome, and the jerk chicken was something to try for sure too. Wish I had discovered the nachos and cheese sooner, and the popcorn was awesome to munch on as I waited for my burger too. It was a great place to grab a bite when we missed breakfast. Remember, I did say that morning was all relative!

When we left, it took more than half an hour to say goodbye to all our friends, and with our bus being later on in the day, we managed to hang out in the pool until 3:45, pulled on our clothes for the trip home right there on the pool deck and then leave within fifteen minutes of getting out. It was awesome!! We said goodbye to David from the entertainment staff and Moses, one of the vendors on the beach (can't miss him, tall, thin and sweet as anything), and pretty well were able to get right on the bus to the airport.

We had a fantastic week. Some memorable things: Purple Rain - wow, yummy!!! They had Crown Royal for my honey... he wore the bag from the bottle we brought for pajama night St. Patty's day was awesome for all the green (I wear mine in my shamrock tattoo) and the dressing up each night was awesome whether you did it or not. We tried to as much as we could, and I must say my honey in his Scottish gilly shirt and linen pants was my absolute to die for drooling favorite!! The waterslide was fun, but going down after two bubba kegs of Purple Rain was maybe not my best moment. Good thing he stayed in the pool to catch me

The whole nude beach thing was a big push for me. I had never done that before, but after we found our chairs the first day, I took a big breath and never looked back. I loved it, and was totally comfy. I loved it even more after I found my belly dancer skirt at the gift shop - he loved hearing me walk down the beach too! For him, playing in public was the stretch, but we even did that. We totally expected to hook up and play with others when we went down, and not for lack of opportunity, we ended up not doing so. We were not disappointed however as we made a ton of amazing friends, had mind blowing and memorable fun ourselves (going home was a good thing because I think we would have killed each other if we didn't get some sleep!!), and we are now very big fans of mirrors on the ceiling.

Our first trip to Hedo is not going to be our last