Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Freedom of the Seas Couples Lifestyle Cruise November 10, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by ariescouple View Post
    Okay can't believe I just did this- haven't even been on the Nov 2012 cruise yet & just booked the Nov 2013 cruise. Reason being is right after the Nov 2012 cruise I am sure half the ship will decide to book for next year & wanting to ensure I had a mid-ship balcony, booked already!
    We "missed the boat" (ok, go ahead and groan) on the 2012 cruise and signed up for this one. We're already discussing 2014!!!

Sorry. Wrong thread.

This years was a blast!
    Last edited by fpr69; 11-18-2012 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mattandbianca View Post
    So who's going on the 2013 cruise? We'll start this off. We'll be there!
    We will be there also after a GREAT time on this years cruise! But Matt....Beth wants to know if you will be her HERO?! LMAO

Todd and Beth
    Last edited by fpr69; 11-18-2012 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fpr69 View Post
    But Matt....Beth wants to know if you will be her HERO?! LMAO

Todd and Beth
    You know it!
    Matt and Bianca
    SLS, SDC, Kasidie: "mattandbianca". Facebook: "Matt N Bianca"
    Freedom 12, 13. Century 14. Independence 14. Divina 16. Hedo Mar 17
    HEDO MARCH 1-10, 2018

You might recognize us from:
    Our lifestyle magazine: EverybodySwing.com
    Our podcast: Everybody Swing Podcast

Our videos on Lifestyle Travel:
    Our review of the Couple's Cruise.
    What to Bring on a Couple's Cruise.
    Our review of Hedonism II.

Blog Entries
    We just re-booked. We cancelled a few months ago, but after the 2012 cruise we just MUST go again! I'm sad I missed Matt at karaoke, I hear you were awesome (at karaoke!). Next year I'll be front and centre, maybe B and I can sing a duet.

If you're thinking of going, all I can say is BOOK NOW! Even though I was sick for half of the cruise (Flu, not sea sick), it was the best cruise ever (and we've been on 26!).

Here is our trip report if you are unsure what to expect. http://www.swinglifestyles.net/lifestyle-cruise/

Middle of Nowhere, Barren Canadian Prairie
    Quote Originally Posted by mattandbianca View Post
    You know it!
    Matt is everyone's hero... I will never be able to hear that song again without laughing!! Anyone who missed it should definitely join us in 'On Air' next year... there was some fantastic talent on the ship this year and I expect the same in 2013!!

Quote Originally Posted by Downunder Fun View Post
    We just re-booked. We cancelled a few months ago, but after the 2012 cruise we just MUST go again! I'm sad I missed Matt at karaoke, I hear you were awesome (at karaoke!). Next year I'll be front and centre, maybe B and I can sing a duet.

If you're thinking of going, all I can say is BOOK NOW! Even though I was sick for half of the cruise (Flu, not sea sick), it was the best cruise ever (and we've been on 26!).

Here is our trip report if you are unsure what to expect. http://www.swinglifestyles.net/lifestyle-cruise/
    Yes! You should definitely come to karaoke next year!! I don't know whether you gave it to Don or he gave it to you, but he was sick until after we got home!! It's a good thing he spent the first half of the week getting some playing in!! I'm not sure how much he really 'suffered' though... I left the door ajar whenever I left and whenever anyone asked where he was, I'd suggest they go check on him... Poor Warren's imagination must have been working overtime!! Ha ha ha

I finally got around to reading the review and it was great!! Sadly, it just illustrated how much I missed while I was enjoying other things... good thing we'll be back next year!!
    Dish 'n Doc
    Living in the City that rhymes with fun... Regina, on the barren Saskatchewan prairie...
    DishnDoc wherever we are... here, SLS, lifestylecruiseship.com
    August 2-6 Roundup! Annual lifestyle campout on the barren Saskatchewan prairie! http://sites.google.com/site/misskittysroundup/
    NCL Gem September 28, 2012 Cabin 9603 (Dish only)
    Freedom of the Seas November 2012 Cabin 6591
    Freedom of the Seas November 2013 Cabin 6563

We are set to go cabin 8268 this time around
    Sean and Barb

Hi everyone.. We unfortunatly cant make the 2013 freedom cruise but are set to go for 2014.. as soon as its available we will make reservations.. see you in 2014..
    rockcouple62 on SLS
    HEDO 2
    Seamore's Misfits Sept 8-17 2023

Quote Originally Posted by hedolovers2019 View Post
    Hi everyone.. We unfortunatly cant make the 2013 freedom cruise but are set to go for 2014.. as soon as its available we will make reservations.. see you in 2014..
    You and your amazing ass will be missed!! I would LOVE to be on the 2014 cruise... you mean the one in May out of LA? I'm working on it!! Doc may not be able to make it at that time of year though... anybody want a 'single' female in their cabin?
    Dish 'n Doc
    Living in the City that rhymes with fun... Regina, on the barren Saskatchewan prairie...
    August 2-6 Roundup! Annual lifestyle campout on the barren Saskatchewan prairie! http://sites.google.com/site/misskittysroundup/

Quote Originally Posted by DishnDoc View Post
    You and your amazing ass will be missed!! I would LOVE to be on the 2014 cruise... you mean the one in May out of LA? I'm working on it!! Doc may not be able to make it at that time of year though... anybody want a 'single' female in their cabin?
    Hi Dish
    We will be on the Freedom in 2014 if its still running..
    rockcouple62 on SLS
    HEDO 2
    Seamore's Misfits Sept 8-17 2023

We’re in. Booked, paid, and I’ve already started packing our bags!

Slutty shoes, Check!
    Lubricant, Check!
    Sunscreen, Check!
    Toothbrush, Check!

Okay, I think we are ready.

I thought it would be fun to go back to the 2012 thread and see what I posted on 'this day in 2011'... and how funny is this:

Well it's definitely a party now!! I think it'll be fun to get on the same ship one year later. Deck plans are all well and good to give you an idea of what a ship is like, but once we've all been on Freedom once - especially knowing what kinds of activities and pleasures we found where - we'll be able to plan much more effectively for the next one. It's like the difference between looking forward to having sex with someone for the first time and being excited about everything you guess is going to happen, and looking forward to having sex with someone who rocked your world once before and being excited about everything you know is going to happen. Actually, I guess there may be a few cases of that exact thing going on between November 2012 and November 2013!!

I thought it was a funny coincidence that I decided to look today, since part of my post was directly related to the 2013 cruise!! There was also a part where I confidently told Hedolovers that while I understood their desire to wait before booking, I would see them in 2013... shows ya what I know!! Ha ha ha

So now I guess it's really a party!! Woo Hoo!! Only about 11 months to go!!
    Dish 'n Doc

It sounds as though there is a camaraderie on this cruise much like you get after visiting Hedo several times, I hope we're not on the outside looking in like a lot newbies to Hedo are!!! We are guessing that making the pre-cruise M&G in Orlando is a must?

Can anyone fill us in on how to pack...do we pack as though we're going to Hedo (everything she wears for a week will fit in a cigarbox) or do we need a lot of cover-up when walking around the ship?

Quote Originally Posted by swmnkdinthervr View Post
    It sounds as though there is a camaraderie on this cruise much like you get after visiting Hedo several times, I hope we're not on the outside looking in like a lot newbies to Hedo are!!! We are guessing that making the pre-cruise M&G in Orlando is a must?

Can anyone fill us in on how to pack...do we pack as though we're going to Hedo (everything she wears for a week will fit in a cigarbox) or do we need a lot of cover-up when walking around the ship?
    The 2012 cruise was our first, and I never once felt like an outsider looking in... but I never do. I just walk right in and expect to be accepted... if I'm not, then I find out right away that I'm among people I'd rather not be around. If you're worried, just look for me and you'll be good to go! If the next one is anything like this one, you'll find me at the Sky Bar in the afternoons (and sail away) enjoying the music and the 'scenery'. Also, karaoke... no matter what time of day it is, I'll be there at some point whenever it's offered!

As for how to pack, I may not be the best person to ask. I love dressing up, so I packed outfits for every theme... I used a whole suitcase to myself. I'm sure that you could easily get away with very little though... but you are required to respect the dress code in the dining room... everywhere else you can wear a g-string and pasties if you want... and of course the outdoor decks are clothing optional.
    Dish 'n Doc

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast