Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Freedom of the Seas Couples Lifestyle Cruise November 10, 2013

It's now official, we're booked for Freedom 2. Deck 7, cabin 7514.

Dish, Bob and Carol, and others --- looks like we're gonna be at it again! ;-)

Looks like we're right down the hall from you ariescouple, and CSM&SNM :-)

Quote Originally Posted by DishnDoc View Post
    Ha ha ha I have no idea. I have vague recollections of being naked in the sand and blowing bubbles somewhere... a picture of a turtle...

I sent you an email... did you get it?
    Got it and just responded. Sorry it took so long.

Middle of Nowhere, Barren Canadian Prairie
    Quote Originally Posted by yourluvrman View Post
    It's now official, we're booked for Freedom 2. Deck 7, cabin 7514.

Dish, Bob and Carol, and others --- looks like we're gonna be at it again! ;-)

Looks like we're right down the hall from you ariescouple, and CSM&SNM :-)
    Woo Hoo!! I'm so glad to hear it!! This time we are going to have to just make a date and get that balcony thing taken care of!

Quote Originally Posted by suesbob View Post
    Got it and just responded. Sorry it took so long.
    Got it! I just realized that this reply is like the Freedom... Luvrman was in the cabin directly above yours on the ship, not unlike these quotes! It was his cabin I flashed from... and then flashed to once I came downstairs! ha ha ha
    Dish 'n Doc
    Living in the City that rhymes with fun... Regina, on the barren Saskatchewan prairie...
    DishnDoc wherever we are... here, SLS, lifestylecruiseship.com
    August 2-6 Roundup! Annual lifestyle campout on the barren Saskatchewan prairie! http://sites.google.com/site/misskittysroundup/
    NCL Gem September 28, 2012 Cabin 9603 (Dish only)
    Freedom of the Seas November 2012 Cabin 6591
    Freedom of the Seas November 2013 Cabin 6563

A couple on one of the Facebook groups has created a real-time spreadsheet for cabin numbers, etc. There are two links, one is for entering the information, and the other links to the spreadsheet with the populated information.

Check it out!
    Link 1: Information Entry - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1sFA...viewform?pli=1
    Link 2: Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=sharing#gid=0
    The file is updated! --- This is a nice tool.

Woo Hoo!! I'm so glad to hear it!! This time we are going to have to just make a date and get that balcony thing taken care of!

Got it! I just realized that this reply is like the Freedom... Luvrman was in the cabin directly above yours on the ship, not unlike these quotes! It was his cabin I flashed from... and then flashed to once I came downstairs! ha ha ha
    Yes, Dish, We'll have to take care of that ASAP.

Oh, I remember the famous flash! Good times indeed! :-)

Hi All,

A newbie here. We are looking to book on this cruise, but not sure what sites a reputable to book through etc. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

This will be our first cruise and will be coming out from oz.

Mujer

We're booked and can hardly wait! 6th floor promenade room.

Does anyone know yet which hotel in Orlando everyone will be at for the pre-cruise meet & greet? We'd like to join in on that for sure...!

Quote Originally Posted by Mujer View Post
    Hi All,

A newbie here. We are looking to book on this cruise, but not sure what sites a reputable to book through etc. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

This will be our first cruise and will be coming out from oz.

Mujer
    There are plenty of sites that you can book this cruise on. The big ones like Topless Travel and Dream Pleasure Tours are ones we would recommend. Of course, you can always use us as well: SpicyVacations.com
    Matt and Bianca
    SLS, SDC, Kasidie: "mattandbianca". Facebook: "Matt N Bianca"
    Freedom 12, 13. Century 14. Independence 14. Divina 16. Hedo Mar 17
    HEDO MARCH 1-10, 2018

You might recognize us from:
    Our lifestyle magazine: EverybodySwing.com
    Our podcast: Everybody Swing Podcast

Our videos on Lifestyle Travel:
    Our review of the Couple's Cruise.
    What to Bring on a Couple's Cruise.
    Our review of Hedonism II.

Quote Originally Posted by Gene&Squirt View Post
    We're booked and can hardly wait! 6th floor promenade room.

Does anyone know yet which hotel in Orlando everyone will be at for the pre-cruise meet & greet? We'd like to join in on that for sure...!
    It will be the Orlando Airport Marriott. Rooms aren't available yet. When they become available, it will be posted here. Then jump on it as it will sell out quick.
    Matt and Bianca
    SLS, SDC, Kasidie: "mattandbianca". Facebook: "Matt N Bianca"
    Freedom 12, 13. Century 14. Independence 14. Divina 16. Hedo Mar 17
    HEDO MARCH 1-10, 2018

You might recognize us from:
    Our lifestyle magazine: EverybodySwing.com
    Our podcast: Everybody Swing Podcast

Our videos on Lifestyle Travel:
    Our review of the Couple's Cruise.
    What to Bring on a Couple's Cruise.
    Our review of Hedonism II.

Quote Originally Posted by mattandbianca View Post
    It will be the Orlando Airport Marriott. Rooms aren't available yet. When they become available, it will be posted here. Then jump on it as it will sell out quick.
    Is that where we ended up last year? Or is that the hotel we moved from when it got overbooked?
    Dish 'n Doc
    Living in the City that rhymes with fun... Regina, on the barren Saskatchewan prairie...
    August 2-6 Roundup! Annual lifestyle campout on the barren Saskatchewan prairie! http://sites.google.com/site/misskittysroundup/

Thats where we ended up!! Have fun guys!! We can't "swing" this November... But we ARE booked for Celebrity May 2014 from LA!!!
    D&D Are you guys coming to the "Post Cruise" party this weekend!!??

C&C
    Last edited by GoodTimesCandC; 03-04-2013 at 06:26 PM.
    Hedo: April 13-20, 2012
    Freedom of the Seas: November 11-18, 2012
    Celebrity from LAX Cruise: May 3-10, 2014
    Bliss Cruise: Nov 29- Dec 6, 2015
    MSC Divina: April 16-23, 2016
    Pre-Cruise Party, April 2, 2016
    Nawty in Nawlins, July 2017
    Independence of the Seas: Nov 11-18, 2018

And VEGAS 1-2 times a Year!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimesCandC View Post
    Thats where we ended up!! Have fun guys!! We can't "swing" this November... But we ARE booked for Celebrity May 2014 from LA!!!
    D&D Are you guys coming to the "Post Cruise" party this weekend!!??

C&C
    Well... I guess you know by now that we missed it - but not because we didn't want to be there!! We had some stuff come up, so we couldn't make the drive.

I'm hoping that the stars will align so that we can join you on the cruise in 2014! If Doc can't I think I'm just going to have to find myself another date!
    Dish 'n Doc

Weird. I was sure I came in and posted that we had booked.

We are on deck 10 with an inside cabin. This will be our first ever cruise (although I will be going on a cruise closer to home in a couple of weeks for a friends birthday). So hopefully I don't regret the inside cabin lol.

As we are travelling around the states and mexico before our cruise, I have us flying into Orlando on the 9th November. So need to book accommodation for that night. I was reading in here that there is accommodation and shuttle usually organised and offered on-line.

When does this normally become available? It's about one of the last lots of accommodation I need to book for our trip.

Also do people actually do shore trips on the docked days?? I have been reading up on these things for my upcoming cruise and it appears the norm is to book with the locals when arriving on island. Any insight you can offer this noob would be great.

cheers

Mujer

Quote Originally Posted by Mujer View Post
    Weird. I was sure I came in and posted that we had booked.

We are on deck 10 with an inside cabin. This will be our first ever cruise (although I will be going on a cruise closer to home in a couple of weeks for a friends birthday). So hopefully I don't regret the inside cabin lol.

As we are travelling around the states and mexico before our cruise, I have us flying into Orlando on the 9th November. So need to book accommodation for that night. I was reading in here that there is accommodation and shuttle usually organised and offered on-line.

When does this normally become available? It's about one of the last lots of accommodation I need to book for our trip.

Also do people actually do shore trips on the docked days?? I have been reading up on these things for my upcoming cruise and it appears the norm is to book with the locals when arriving on island. Any insight you can offer this noob would be great.

cheers

Mujer
    Welcome! An inside cabin offers darkness - the one thing that cannot be completely achieved in any other cabin! This can be very nice - either for sleeping in after a long night, or for a bit of 'guess who' in the dark with friends. There's a reason there's a 'dark room' among the playrooms! On the other hand, you may spend very little time there anyway. My husband wasn't feeling well for a portion of the last cruise, so most of my time I spent elsewhere on the ship - either in public places or other cabins.

On regular cruises, we almost exclusively book with local businesses, but I always compare costs with the ship excursions. We chose to book our dives with RCCL last November because we thought it would be nice to go with people from our own cruise to give us one more opportunity to meet people that we have something in common with. It all depends on what you want to do, also... but my recommendation is to look at the ship excursions and then compare to what you can find from independent suppliers. In the past I have found that there may be a price difference (not always higher through the ship), or some other restriction associated with only the ship or only the supplier. You've got time... have fun with it!

As soon as the hotel information is available, it will be posted here, guaranteed. We'll see you there!
    Dish 'n Doc

As soon as the hotel information is available, it will be posted here, guaranteed. We'll see you there!
    Cool...we are looking forward to the hotel info, we're considering driving down. We also need to look into excursions and any links/suggestions anyone might offer would be helpful.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast