Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Freedom of the Seas Couples Lifestyle Cruise November 10, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by DJToronto View Post
    Hiya! Dave & Jessie from Toronto here. We just discovered this forum. We'll be on the cruise for our 30th birthdays (well Dave's in on Nov 13th, Jessie's is in December). It's our second cruise, but our first lifestyle cruise...or lifestyle thing ever really. Looking forward to meeting great people and having a good time! Can't wait!
    You guys will have a complete blast! Look forward to seeing ya on the cruise...

It appears that they changed the rules. The program I read said the Haiti government has retracted the offer to let us be naked. The couples cruise people say it's out of their hands. I wonder if they forgot to grease the right palms.
    Bummer. But we will still ave fun. Hope to see you there!!!

Interesting post on Cruise Critic...
    (You perverts... )

We are considering booking the February 1 2014, 5-night western Caribbean cruise on the Brilliance of the Seas. I have just learned that the preceding cruise is a 5-night charter for swingers. I know the cruise lines have to sanitize the vessels after each cruise and I am fully aware that every cruise cabin and hotel room I have ever stayed in has been lived in before and after by other people, with "lived in" defined as everything that everyone does during their normal daily lives (maybe on a vacation more than what is normal). Still, the web site of the company sponsoring the cruise mentions the nude pools, the improved "dungeon" (!), and the swinging lifestyle everyone will enjoy in the public areas and cabins while on board the ship... the ship that my family and I will be boarding an hour or so after the swingers have left... the cabin my family and I will be settling into an hour or so after the last possible swingers "event" has occurred.Is it just me or is anyone else a little creeped out at the idea? Is it encumbent on Royal Caribbean to notify passengers of the ensuing cruises that the cruise before theirs involved something like this?I know there are lifestyle cruises. We are also considering the February 2 Celebrity Silhouette western Caribbean and I think the cruise before it is a gay and lesbian charter. Maybe it's the January 26 cruise and the February 2 cruise is the charter. I forget. Either way, this doesn't bother me at all. Neither do spring break cruises or singles cruises and I don't have any objection to anyone expressing themselves in any way they want, including being a swinger. It's just something about swingers having by definition a concentrated focus on sexual activities and the thought that the cabin we would be booked in was used for groups engaged in these activities immediately before my wife and daughter's arrival that bothers me. Every surface, the couch, the bedding, the balcony chairs... blech! Should we bring a black light?!!!

Middle of Nowhere, Barren Canadian Prairie
    Quote Originally Posted by suesbob View Post
    Interesting post on Cruise Critic...
    (You perverts... )
    Ha ha ha Yet another sad example of someone who has no clue what our lifestyle is actually about. People are so funny when the idea of sex is involved anywhere... as if every cabin they book on every cruise they go on hasn't had every surface 'christened' by someone before they got there...
    Dish 'n Doc
    Living in the City that rhymes with fun... Regina, on the barren Saskatchewan prairie...
    DishnDoc wherever we are... here, SLS, lifestylecruiseship.com
    August 2-6 Roundup! Annual lifestyle campout on the barren Saskatchewan prairie! http://sites.google.com/site/misskittysroundup/
    NCL Gem September 28, 2012 Cabin 9603 (Dish only)
    Freedom of the Seas November 2012 Cabin 6591
    Freedom of the Seas November 2013 Cabin 6563

We should ask them what cabin they are in.
    Matt and Bianca
    SLS, SDC, Kasidie: "mattandbianca". Facebook: "Matt N Bianca"
    Freedom 12, 13. Century 14. Independence 14. Divina 16. Hedo Mar 17
    HEDO MARCH 1-10, 2018

You might recognize us from:
    Our lifestyle magazine: EverybodySwing.com
    Our podcast: Everybody Swing Podcast

Our videos on Lifestyle Travel:
    Our review of the Couple's Cruise.
    What to Bring on a Couple's Cruise.
    Our review of Hedonism II.

Wow. Check out what the original poster put on the site after so many non-swingers were disagreeing with them:

I am the one who posted the original question. I realize I should have given more thought to my concerns before writing that post, not because of the replies but because I should have spent more time thinking. Really, as one of the replies on the Royal Caribbean board stated, "Grow Up!".

I've since posted this same basic statement on the Royal Caribbean board: what goes on in cabins during a swingers cruise is no different than what goes on anywhere on Earth all the time, maybe more of it but more power to them. Birds, bees, flowers and trees, people. It's all good. More of that and less of other things and the World would be a better place. Further, what consenting adults do is their own business, whatever that is, and who I am to judge. Finally, if their had ever been a health issue of ANY sort after a swingers cruise, or a gay and lesbian cruise, you can bet it would have been front page news of the most lurid sort.

So, statement and concerns retracted. I hope whoever is on that cruise has the best time ever and in some ways wish I could join them!
    Matt and Bianca
    SLS, SDC, Kasidie: "mattandbianca". Facebook: "Matt N Bianca"
    Freedom 12, 13. Century 14. Independence 14. Divina 16. Hedo Mar 17
    HEDO MARCH 1-10, 2018

You might recognize us from:
    Our lifestyle magazine: EverybodySwing.com
    Our podcast: Everybody Swing Podcast

Our videos on Lifestyle Travel:
    Our review of the Couple's Cruise.
    What to Bring on a Couple's Cruise.
    Our review of Hedonism II.

Middle of Nowhere, Barren Canadian Prairie
    Quote Originally Posted by mattandbianca View Post
    Wow. Check out what the original poster put on the site after so many non-swingers were disagreeing with them:
    Good for them! I agree with their sentiments completely, and I'll add one more: when someone points out that you've misjudged something or someone, acknowlege it, rethink it, and move on!
    Dish 'n Doc
    Living in the City that rhymes with fun... Regina, on the barren Saskatchewan prairie...
    DishnDoc wherever we are... here, SLS, lifestylecruiseship.com
    August 2-6 Roundup! Annual lifestyle campout on the barren Saskatchewan prairie! http://sites.google.com/site/misskittysroundup/
    NCL Gem September 28, 2012 Cabin 9603 (Dish only)
    Freedom of the Seas November 2012 Cabin 6591
    Freedom of the Seas November 2013 Cabin 6563

24 hours 'til we land in Orlando. WE CAN'T WAIT!!!
    See you all there!
    Freedom of the Seas - November 2013 Cabin #8682

Randy & Joanna here.

We'll be working part time as Staff members, including welcoming people as they board on Sunday, giving out free stuff.
    Looking forward to meeting you all.
    Make sure and say hi!
    Discreetguyngal on SDC

Sitting in Cracker Barrel listening to "England Swings Like A Pendulum Do" by Roger Miller and smiling...

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819