Thread: No longer on the Verge... we're going! - April 29 to May 6

No longer on the Verge... we're going! - April 29 to May 6

Hi everyone, my hubbie and I are heading to Hedo with the Hedo Switch Hitters at the end of April.
    We were on the verge of booking (hence the name), but after some chats with Angela, we took the plunge and booked!
    We're very excited, but nervous in the same aspect! I'm extremely self conscious, but after talking to Angela, she reassured me that Hedo is a non judging place, and everyone is there for a good time!
    I'm really happy with the group they booked, and I think they are going to be a lot of fun!!
    Any tips for newbies? I have loads of questions lol.

DO men usually dress up for the theme nights? It's really hard to find sexy men's costumes anywhere! Any site recommendations?
    Are you allowed to leave gifts/tips for your maids and staff?
    Is the only place you allowed to be nude the beach and the pool/hottub?
    Would you recommend taking the bus, or cabing it?
    Calling home (I have to, I have small babes)... cell phone or calling cards?
    How strict are these " sex police" I hear about lol

I'm sure I'll think of more haha anyway, can't wait to meet those of you who will be there when we're there!

Cheers!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

You picked a great group for your virgin trip!

You picked a great group for your virgin trip!

Quote Originally Posted by On the verge View Post
    Any tips for newbies? I have loads of questions lol.

DO men usually dress up for the theme nights? It's really hard to find sexy men's costumes anywhere! Any site recommendations?
    The amount of men that dress up for theme nights depends on the theme and the group.
    Dont stress it. Some people go over the top and look great. Others barely participate at all.
    I recommend dressing up. Its fun, usually funny and a great way to start a conversation!

Yes, you can leave gifts. Sometimes it is a good idea to leave a little note as well mentioning that it is a gift.
    Saves the staff hassles and maybe their job!

No the whole resort is now clothing optional.
    That being said, you need to cover up in the dining area, restaurants and front lobby.

Taking the bus is usually a great way to meet your first fellow hedonists.
    Take a look around the Superclubs lounge and the bus and try to figure out who is going to get dropped off at hedo with you and not at the other resorts.

I need to be in touch and have a cheap unlocked cell phone with a Jamaican SIM card (search these threads for "SIM card" or "cell phone" for lots of info".

Sex police?
    Rarely seen at night, sometimes during the day and not at all depending on the groups that are there.
    Dont worry, you wont get locked up. Worse case scenario you might be asked to stop if anything.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

So glad you guys decided to join us and I could help you guys over that hurtle of being nervous. Like I said, you are gonna love it there!!! And being as young and beautiful as you are, you are gonna have a ball!!!!

As for men dressing up, it really does depend on the theme. Ricky is planning on dressing most nights, it's a great way to act silly!!!! I always bring gifts for the staff. You have to give them a note with a description of the gift, your name and room number so they don't get into trouble. I always give small tips to any staff that really go above and beyond. Just have the bill in your hand and shake their hand and thank them, they know what to do!!! lol What Steve said is correct, be nude anywhere except for lobby, main bar and resturants. We are trying to decide between the free bus and $80 cab too. We will probably decide when we get there!! We have to call home too, we don't have afancy cell phone, so we buy a calling card in the gift shop and it costs $2 (I think) to connect and then is pretty cheap per minute. Sex police are rare, but I have heard of people being stopped, but if you are asked to stop, it's just a great hedo story!!! lol

Keep the questions cumming and we can't wait to have you be a part of the Switch Hitters!!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!