Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SeXgames Week (June 23-30) Trip.... Who's with us?! (It's our FIRST Hedo trip!)

Cool SeXgames Week (June 23-30) Trip.... Who's with us?! (It's our FIRST Hedo trip!)

If there is another place to post this, or an existing forum post/yahoo group with this information, please let us know and we will post there. Since I haven't seen one, I figured I'd start one. We are finishing our confirmation/flight arrangements for the above dates since this week sounded like a ton of fun (though I'm sure Hedo is fun ANYTIME). --(Probably deep down we need the activities/competition to distract us from the lack of clothes...lol)

This is our first trip to Hedo and we are totally excited (ok, 50% excited / 50% nervous). We have never even left the continental US except for an uninspiring trip to Mexico for our honeymoon eons ago. After that kids and careers took over. Well, we are finally deciding to do a crazy, fun trip that pushed our comfort zone and figured "why not just go for it" and do Hedo!

Sooooo..... Who is with us? Please post if you will be there during this time. We haven't noticed anyone posting on this week yet and were hoping that it is still going on. Anyways, it would be nice to get to know a few of you before we arrive so we can get some hints/tips from those of you who are veterans. Like I said, we are totally nervously excited!!

LuvDoctorz
    Last edited by LuvDoctorz; 03-14-2012 at 04:31 PM.

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hello LuvDoctorz and congratulations on making the leap across the Caribbean to Hedo!

You will find an assortment and huge amount of great information from wonderful people here who are all like-minded when it comes to Hedo, fun and a tropical attitude.

As for tips, there are so many here in ATF and doing a search of terms will reveals lots of good info. if you leave for Hedo with nothing more than airline confirmations and a valid passport, everything else is a bonus (Ok, sunscreen is a must too).

As for posting elsewhere, some have Yahoo! Groups (like me) where everything from photos, trip reports, links, tips for 1st timers,etc. are available along with polls, databases to allow members to know a little about each other before meeting up at Hedo.

Also, KeystoneBob has a great Yahoo! Group devoted to June 2012 travelers to Hedo.

Anyway, welcome again and we may meet my final night at Hedo on Saturday June 23 (and I'm easy to find in a crowd---just look for my trademark big hair, boots, and cleavage!---lol) plus some of our Krewe members are exytending beyond the 24th so you will meet them also.

Ann, The TravelSlut :-)

Welcome to the boards ! You choose a fun week to go ! This will be the 1st SEX games , but there is some info about it on the opening page of the forums and will give you more details as what to expect. We always have a great group that goes this time of year and also look for Ann before she leaves just to say Hi.We started a June Yahoo group so join up if you want. A great way to meet some people before you go.
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Hello

Denise and I will be there arrive on the 24th. Feel free to ask any questions but my advise is to get there and get naked as soon as you
    get to your room and head for the pool don't waste a minute just take the plunge. As said above read all you can on here and all your
    questions should be answerd. If not just ask

Lokk forward to seeing you there Cheers,
    Bruce and Denise

Thanks, D & B.

We are looking at arriving on the 24th as well. Only way we are heading for the pool straight out and taking the plunge is if the bus driver will stop on the way there and less us get some liquid courage!! Anyhow, thanks for the advice and we are very excited about getting some sun and fun. Cya there!!

LuvDoctorz

Hey luvdoctorz,

I am serious our friends, Hedo vets told us don't hesitate once you go you will regret waiting and we agree.
    JUST DO IT and in a few minutes it will feel normal and the best thing you ever did!

D and B

Blog Entries
    can anyone tell us how you post a new topic/thread? we can't figure it out lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cnl4u View Post
    can anyone tell us how you post a new topic/thread? we can't figure it out lol.
    At top of main list page click the button that says ( Post New Thread)

on the top of the thread page click the button that says (Reply to Thread) or in the thread click (Reply) or (Reply With Quote)
    Last edited by earthangel496; 06-01-2012 at 02:46 PM.
    Hedo II CHERRY popped May 2010
    Hedo II Sept 2010,2011, 2012, 2013,2014, 2015,2016,2017,2018
    Hedo II May 2011, April 2012, 2013, 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018
    July 2-8,2017 won 5 free nights at the Repeaters Party
    NEXT TRIPS HOME!!!
    April 25-May 4, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew www.tomstrips.com
    September 5 - 14, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew IIwww.tomstrips.com
    Earthangel496 on SLS / Kasidie

Quote Originally Posted by LuvDoctorz View Post
    Only way we are heading for the pool straight out and taking the plunge is if the bus driver will stop on the way there and less us get some liquid courage!!
    This part is easy. When you exit the airport, there's a Margaritaville right there where you can pick up a few drinks. The driver will stop halfway and you can pick up some more drinks. When you arrive and are checking in, one of you can walk to the main bar (it's very close to checkin, just ask someone) and they'll make you some more. Pick up another on your way to the room, and unpack. Grab another on your way out of the room, and make your way to the nude pool. If you drink all of those, you'll be fine.

Seriously, as others have said, don't waste a minute. It can be very tough (I know it was for me) but I'm _so_ glad my wife pushed us to go right away. It took about 3 minutes in the nude pool (having run straight to the pool bar and asked for yet another drink) before I realized how completely silly it was for me to be so nervous/worried about it. I did opt to get in the pool, as it "covers you" compared to standing on the beach. We'll be there when you arrive, so just come over and say hello, and we'll make you feel right at home.
    H2 Trip #10: June 14-30, 2014

we will be there

Count us in! Our dates are June 19 - 27. We can't wait to see what the sex games are about and we are really excited to hang poolside with all the friendly people we've met here on the ATF, Yahoo groups, etc. It will be our first trip to Hedo as well so we are glad to arrive the week prior to let it all sink in before the games begin. And if it's really competitive, well, we'll just enjoy laughing at ourselves. See you all soon.

Let the games begin already!! 22-28 jun

www.sexgamesevent.com

7. H2 June 20-27 2015 SEXGames
    6. H2 June 21-28 2014 SEXGames
    5. H2 June 22-29 2013 SEXGames
    4. H2 June 23-30 2012 SEXGames
    3. H2 June 18-23 2011
    2. H3 June 19-24 2010
    1. H2 June 20-25 2009 Virgin trip

Yay! We will see you there!
    Be sure you each have a bubba keg, they can be found at Wal*Mart, in the summer goods department. They have a new design which is great! Be sure you get a drink (or 2, maybe even a shot) at the bar in the dining room while you head to the pool. I'd suggest a purple motherfucker shot, sounds crass but goes down easy and tastes like grape kool-aid.

It's going to be a blaaaast!!! Can't wait for PJ night. If you want any links to some good lingerie and stuff, let me know and I'll dig 'em up

night1.jpgwe will be there june 25-july1
    We love to love

Blog Entries
    Will SexGames be doing there own themes, like toga instead of black and white, and if so do they take place in the same area or will it be a case of toga in one building and black and white in another or do they simply combine the two.
    GLENN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast