Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Looking To Hook Up At Hedo????

Like everything else in the lifestyle, it's so much more than just outward physical appearance. We've approached people who look fantastic on the outside but after five minutes of conversation we're no longer interested. We've talked to people who aren't stunning Ken and Barbie types (just as we're not) and we've really hit it off because we find a common interest that drives the attraction. There's no easy way to define it but to us, what's inside is equally or even more important than what's on the outside.

As was already said, there's no way to know why you didn't connect with people without having been there at the same time. We find that just being friendly, striking up conversations, taking time to get to know people and being genuine are very important. Also keep in mind that a lot of people are shy about getting to the next level and sometimes if things seem to be going well you just need to that risk and ask what they're into, and if they want to play. There's a fine line between being too pushy and moving things to the next level and that's often what makes the lifestyle so interesting.
    Last edited by Cdn_cpl; 12-11-2013 at 01:05 PM.

Spot on Cdn_cpl
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_cpl View Post
    There's no easy way to define it but to us, what's inside is equally or even more important than what's on the outside.
    My husband and I talk about this all the time. It's about the chemistry...the talking and relaxing and connecting...more than anything else. Very well said!

Quote Originally Posted by pipermaru View Post
    My husband and I talk about this all the time. It's about the chemistry...the talking and relaxing and connecting...more than anything else. Very well said!
    that is exactly how we feel and I just did not happen for us and believe me that's fine . now we feel we did see quite a few people just giving up there wives almost at the drop on a dime to us being new to all this seemed absolutely crazy. is this just there thing or is that how it is ? we had a great time but still feel we don't really under stand how this all works thanks every one

Don't beat yourself up, it was your first trip and you'll get better at it. Are there any lifestyle clubs close to you where you can practice your skills?

Some people move very quickly and others take their time, different people have different comfort levels depending on many factors. Like was already said, don't be pushy and force it but be open enough to the possibility that you don't miss it when it's there. Visiting some clubs and getting involved in the local scene would probably make you more prepared for your next Hedo trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_cpl View Post
    We find that just being friendly, striking up conversations, taking time to get to know people and being genuine are very important. Also keep in mind that a lot of people are shy about getting to the next level and sometimes if things seem to be going well you just need to that risk and ask what they're into, and if they want to play. There's a fine line between being too pushy and moving things to the next level and that's often what makes the lifestyle so interesting.
    Well said, but one of the most difficult things to do. If your feeling the connection, sometimes you just have to ask.

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    If we are there at the same time, some time. You are famous, so won't be difficult finding you. Happy New Year.
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

Quote Originally Posted by sexylady View Post
    If we are there at the same time, some time. You are famous, so won't be difficult finding you. Happy New Year.
    Who is famous?

Playing yes - swapping and kissing no. Have held this since we met, and won't change it during our stay at Hedo....

I would have to say being we are new to all this that we are shy. and maybe people new we were new and did not want to deal with the newbies. I am very friendly but my hubby is defiantly on the shy side . we had a great time with each other any way and some amazing sex .

We were looking for maybe a mmf thing is that acceptable at hedo he wanted a mfm encounter but I am really not in to females at all. how do you find people that are into theses things to us it seems very hard to do so any help would be great thanks cant wait to get back soon thanks every one .

Most likely the easiest match to find there.

Frasan, with respect I have to say go back and read the multiple responses to your questions in this thread. You've asked the same question several times and received many good answers. The truth is there's no magical formula for hooking up at Hedo, it either happens or it doesn't. People that are friendly, genuine, polite, and not pushy have a greater chance in my opinion (and I'm not saying your not any of those things, I don't know you). Take the advice that's been given, go with no expectations and there's a good chance it may happen on your next trip.

yes!!!

Yes!!!!

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast