Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Looking To Hook Up At Hedo????

Quote Originally Posted by canada guy View Post
    of course Iam Why else would I go there?
    To go and have fun, being nude with other people, having sex while other are having sex beside you. I don't think it's just about swinging?

Quote Originally Posted by Clara&Martin View Post
    To go and have fun, being nude with other people, having sex while other are having sex beside you. I don't think it's just about swinging?
    100% agree. Naked party with my girl. She hot, :-)

Cool, my girl is also hot

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    Yes, one night stands...anyone listening?
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

Yes, we are. Of course, it's one thing to let it happen and another to go hunting for it.
    We let it happen, but we don't go hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by sexylady View Post
    Yes, one night stands...anyone listening?
    Listening.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Yes (not expected but always appreciated)!
    Last edited by BottomsUpPdx; 12-09-2013 at 05:33 PM.

Nope! But I'd love to watch you hook up!

Quote Originally Posted by smallandtall View Post
    Yes, we are. Of course, it's one thing to let it happen and another to go hunting for it.
    We let it happen, but we don't go hunting.
    I like that we were expecting it to happen but it did not and we still had one of the best vacations ever and wife is very hot so we just did are owe thing which was so good

We always go with no expectations but always seem to hook up. Mrs Cdn_cpl is definitely the social butterfly and has no problem meeting people, I just go along for the ride and love every minute of it. If you want it to happen just be open and friendly and look for opportunities but don't be pushy. The environment at Hedo is like nowhere else in the world and if you're looking to hook up, there's isn't a better place.

I know we chatted with a few couples and things seemed to be going in the wright direction non of them came wright out and said any thing direct . wife was loving this one couple he was a black man with white wife he had a large cock and his wife was attractive as well but nothing came of it . and the other couple was a bit to old for us he must have been like 65 and her 63 I think and just not for us . oh and one guy that was stoking my wife every time I was not with her he showed up

I have a question for all of you that do go to hook up. First I feel we are attractive me 42 her just 40 looks about 35. And no females males and only one older couple made any advances to either of us . Is it because you know we are newbies ? And as newbies we and did not want to give the impression of being pushy or hunting . But we were really accepting more people to make more advances on us in general please don't take this the wrong way. We were wondering if there is any ways that you do it. We were friendly to everyone we meet .

Quote Originally Posted by frasan3871 View Post
    I have a question for all of you that do go to hook up. First I feel we are attractive me 42 her just 40 looks about 35. And no females males and only one older couple made any advances to either of us .
    It's very difficult to answer a question like that without knowing you, your behaviour or how you look.

Physical attraction is one thing. Getting the non-verbal message that someone doesn't feel comfortable or isn't available could be a very different thing.

Then there is the chance that there simply wasn't anyone around that was looking for your kind of age or type.

We tend to approach people that look attractive (or interesting, or both).
    That means taking a bit more risk, since someone can turn you down, but it is also a very clear statement to someone else that you are clearly interested in them. We have met a bunch of people at Hedo that dressed and acted like they were interested in hooking up with other people, but who were not at all interested in playing with anyone but their partner.
    We have also met a few that were very interested, but because they gave off the wrong signals (including saying no when they meant yes) no-one hooked up with them.

In my experience there are always some people at Hedo that at interesting and or attractive, so the next time, take a deep breath and simply approach them instead of waiting for someone else to find you.

Edit: From what I read a couple of messages up, you basically didn't ask the right questions, or didn't give the right answers when people did approach you.

Thanks it did seem like a lot of the people new a lot of the other couples we are just so new to this I think . do the men approach do the females for newbies its very confusing. and we did have some great sex with each other so would be so excited after walking around looking so sexy with every one taking a look she would be so wet buy the time we got back to are room

Quote Originally Posted by frasan3871 View Post
    Thanks it did seem like a lot of the people new a lot of the other couples we are just so new to this I think . do the men approach do the females for newbies its very confusing. and we did have some great sex with each other so would be so excited after walking around looking so sexy with every one taking a look she would be so wet buy the time we got back to are room
    Usually I find that its the women that seal the deal.

Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast