Thread: Should we try out swinging before we go, or would it be better to do it first there?

Should we try out swinging before we go, or would it be better to do it first there?

To be honest I am a little trepadatious (think I have spelled that wrong!) to try it out before we go. Although maybe it would be easy. I don't know. I think the environment at Hedo lends itself to the 'if ya wanna, go for it' and 'if ya, don't no problem' type of thing, you know? But my hubby is kinda suggesting to maybe (not really pressuring) just throwing the idea out there to maybe try it out first before we go to see if we like that sort of thing. I kinda think it may be too personal seeing just another couple and kinda commiting to 'doing it' and maybe setting ourselves up for dissapointment. I know I want to go to Hedo, love to be nekkid and openly (not vulgur) sexual with my hubby , it sounds like a perfect place for us. And I think that we will end up trying a little soft swing (who knows, maybe twice! if we like it), we want it to be mostly about us, we have been mom and dad for 14 years and it will be great to be lovers 24/7 again!

Has anyone else been in this circumstance and what did you do? And to you 'seasoned' swingers, what is your advice. I am wanting to do it, but worried that I'd not be able to follow through seeing as the environment one on one isn't as sexually charged or daring, you know? And I don't want to do it just to please my hubby or myself at the time, then regret it later.

did any of this make sense? Ugh, you should see the state of my head right now? I want to - I don't want to - I do know I want to go to Hedo, but the before hand meeting, not so sure...

Advice, and any will be greatly appreciated!

me and my girlfriend did a full swap when we were in hedo III, we were in the same room together (actually the four of us in the same bed too) but it was a great fun time....great sex and when we were done it wasnt weird or anything like that we were just like that was fun guys see you around, the nice thing is you prob wont ever see those people again.....as long as you keep it as just sex and make sure to still pay more attention to your partner than the one you expeirmenting with.....just have fun with it....if you have any more questions please feel free to ask.....

oh yeah your question....do it there first......you mind and body will be in the place it needs to be