Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First trip may 8-13 2012

Well, I'm thinking that a group of guys prowling Hedo looking to "gang bang" somebody are NOT going to have a pleasant vacation. And with the extremely rare exception, that will also go for any guests unfortunate enough to cross their path.
    Mikey and Diane

We are so busy picking apart the whole 'wolf pack of single guys' thing, your questions have been overlooked. We kinda just saw "a small group of us crazy guys," and went off on a tangent. That was kinda unfair. I had my share of dumb-ass single guys at Hedo last year, and many of us have, but we shouldn't just lump you into that category.

I have only been to that part of Jamaica once, so I am no authority, but I would say you may wanna try Rick's at sunset. Very beautiful.

As far as what to wear on fetish night, and any other nights, you can just be as basic or as creative as you wanna be. I googled 'mens fetish' and found some websites that should be able to at least give you some ideas. For example, funkyboutique.com
    Chris & Chay
    Hedo II Deflowering April 5 - 10th, 2011
    Sloppy seconds ~ April 28 - May 6, 2012
    3rd time's a charm ~ May 9 - 13, 2013
    Then ~ March 28 - April 4, 2014

Detour to Temptation Cancun ~ June 2016
    Back to Hedo ~ March 19 - 25, 2017
    Goin' home again - soon come ~ March 30 - April 4, 2018

SLS ~ Fancy757

Quote Originally Posted by Downunder Coupl View Post
    It's all in where the woman's interests lie and how it's handled. One person's "wolf pack" is another person's "gang bang".
    Hello Downunder,

My comment about the "wolf pack" is more about attitude and behaviour than anything else.
    If you are into gang bangs, and a group of guys fulfills your needs, great!

As a straight single guy, I would feel weird tag teaming it around a woman with my friends from home.
    Just sayin'.

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Desert we are not looking to go to Jamaica to prowl around looking for gang bangs or sex at all for that matter.... there are much cheaper was of doing that.
    IMHO The people you describe are morons.

We are going to have fun, enjoy each others company as well as the company of any non-uptight people we meet along the way... Like I had said we just like to party with like minded people.

I may have brought this on myself with the wording of my first post, that make sense. I was expecting a more pleasant welcoming party regardless

CeeNCee thank you so much, that was really helpful!

"I had my share of dumb-ass single guys at Hedo last year, and many of us have, but we shouldn't just lump you into that category." <- also thank you for not discriminating
    Why so serious?

Omaha is a game that was invented by a Sadist and is played by Masochists

Quote Originally Posted by Crzyguyz View Post
    I was expecting a more pleasant welcoming party regardless
    And my comments didnt leave you feeling all warm and fuzzy?

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
    Hedo is what you make it.
    Have a great vacation!

Cheers,

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

You didn't bring anything on -- it's just the way that conversation naturally gravitates.
    No worries about some prejudgement -- TRUST ME, if you are cool, you will be accepted and have a wonderful vacation!!!

ScubaSteve, No i liked your comments! I did feel a little warm and fuzzy while reading them B)
    I was actually talking about my questions! I have read a lot of trip reports, just looking for some 1 on 1 advice!
    Why so serious?

ScubaSteve, No i liked your comments! I did feel a little warm and fuzzy while reading them B)
    I was actually talking about my questions! I have read a lot of trip reports, just looking for some 1 on 1 advice!

One on one advice; Be respectful, be sincere, have a great trip!

I'll be looking forward to your group trip report when you guys get back.

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Desert we are not looking to go to Jamaica to prowl around looking for gang bangs or sex at all for that matter....
    I know... My comment was more of a counterpoint to our sexy friends from down under than predicting YOUR behavior. You sound like you have the right attitude, and I'm guessing you will have a great time. However, I think it's better to let people know what to expect than to simply blow sunshine up their ass. That's what this forum is about. Just because I acknowledge there is a stigma against single guys does not mean I think all single guys deserve it. And trust me, that stigma CAN be easily overcome.

As I said earlier, your destiny is NOT set just because you are single guys in a group - but you do have some work to do to overcome the damage done by prior morons. Again - the situation may not be fair, but just telling it straight gives you the tools you need to even the odds a little, right?
    Last edited by Desert Dwellers; 03-17-2012 at 03:11 PM.
    Mikey and Diane

Registered User Downunder Coupl's Avatar
    To clarify: we meant "gang bang" as being consensual, with several men for the woman's pleasure. It's lots of fun.
    In our trips to Hedo we've never had a problem with lone males. They have always been respectful. Single guys are welcomed by those woman, like Mrs D, who like to play separately, as well as playing together as a couple. Some of our fondest memories of Hedo are chatting to a single guy in the pool bar, then Mrs D taking him to our room returning later with a smile on her face. Only at Hedo!

If you are like the rest of us, you will enjoy your vacation. It is true that Hedo is all about just being yourself and enjoying socialization with other folks. For us, it is paradise. Hubby and I are returning for our 9th or 10th time for 8 days beginning May 6th. I am sure we will bump into you all at the pool and say hello. Although nude all the time, I should have my straw cowgirl hat on and a big smile (not that that description will help narrow it down )

T & J

Hi there and welcome!
    Last edited by smithtandj; 03-26-2012 at 08:56 AM. Reason: mistake duplicate

Smithandj
    I am sure we will see your there! We are a black guy named Tim
    , a tan guy named Ted , and a white blonde guy named pacsun. Pretty laid back listen for the tims laugh you will hear it from a mile away!
    Why so serious?

Haha, I think women wearing straw cowboy hats outnumber women without.

Quote Originally Posted by smithtandj View Post
    Although nude all the time, I should have my straw cowgirl hat on and a big smile (not that that description will help narrow it down )
    Chris & Chay
    Hedo II Deflowering April 5 - 10th, 2011
    Sloppy seconds ~ April 28 - May 6, 2012
    3rd time's a charm ~ May 9 - 13, 2013
    Then ~ March 28 - April 4, 2014

Detour to Temptation Cancun ~ June 2016
    Back to Hedo ~ March 19 - 25, 2017
    Goin' home again - soon come ~ March 30 - April 4, 2018

SLS ~ Fancy757

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12