Thread: Random Questions

Random Questions

Hey guys,

We're still looking forward to making it to Hedo in April, wanted to know a few things....

1. Bringing the camcorder along and wanted to know where can we record around the resort? not of other ppl just us. Also thinking of recording us "in action" on the beach....is that possible? or has anyone done this?

2. What are some good restaurants/eats off the resort? (Close by of course)

4. Other resorts have a 24hr snack bar, does Hedo have the same? and I mean something more than just a sandwich lol

3. Is there a non-nude section of the beach with nice scenery? (for the purpose of photos to show fam/friends)

Thanks
    Life's short, make a sextape

Hi Punk!
    Did you never make it on your last trip?! Bummer!!

1. As of last time I was there, you could take photos/video on the "Prude Side." Even though it's now Clothing Optional. So, in my opinion, that may change... But again, last I knew, it was ok. As for filming yourself in action, you may want to ask someone to do it for you. Setting up a tripod may be more "attention getting" than the guards can turn a blind eye to. Know what I mean?

2. I know there have been some suggestions on here about a place called "The Caves." I did leave the resort last May twice: dinner at Margaritaville (eh...) and a trip to Ricks. (You have to do it once, right?) Sure others will chime in with more useful info!

3. NO, they don't! God help you if you're hungry between 5 and 6:30pm like I was!! The "grilles" start to close, the dining room hasn't opened, and holy hell was I in need of SOMETHING to soak up some alcohol. I BEGGED for the dregs of the french fries! Guess I looked pretty desperate. I don't know about the late night hours... I know they have a midnight snack, but don't know when that wraps up.

4. My Avatar is the "prude"/Clothing Optional side. Pretty enough Otherwise, let the guard know and cross the fence to Sandals. Sure they've seen it before!!

Hello,

Rockhouse is a great place for dinner outside of Hedo. It will cost you a 70$ cab ride round trip for four with tip
    but it's worth it. Really good food and great veiws off of the cliffs of Negril.

Cheers Bruce and Denise

1. Were bringing our camcorder. You can video anywhere but on the nude side. The main beach you can, but as with any pics or video, use discretion if others are around.
    2. Can't recommend any off site places to eat at H2, we used to explore around H3 but have not yet wondered off site of H2.
    3. There used to be a prude side, but its clothing optional everywhere but the main dining area and lobby now. But it is very nice, with some tree's and sandy beach. Great for pics and/or video. Down near where it crosses over into the other resorts.
    4. Usually either the nude pool grill, or the rae gae cafe or main dining room has something, it is not very long between all the hours. But if your really hungry and have to have something ask one of the staff, I am sure they will find you something.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Thanks all for the info. I guess i just gotta be careful with the camera or if around the nude areas, we're both camera whores so we'll just let ppl know we're not snapping @ them so there's no conflict lol. The whole after hours snack situation sucks but i was also thinking maybe you can grab something right before the grill closes and have them store it away for you till later???

@phillygirl22 no tripod need when shooting POV hahaha, but getting someone to film is likely
    We ended up staying in Mobay, but went to Hedo and did a night pass on my bday while there. One night just wasnt enough.... been itching to go back since!
    Life's short, make a sextape

1, heck yea bring it. Just make sure no one else is in the background when shooting and leave it locked up when headed for the nude side. I will be happy to come down and be the camera man, just pay the way*G*.
    2, 3 dives is where we are headed in two weeks so there will be a bit about that in our next trip report.
    3, Yes there are places where you can do shots for others not in the know to see.
    4, I have to plan around the short break between the grills closing down and the main dining open in the afternoon. Most of the time that is nap time but still, a man needs to be able, if needed, to have something at hand after a long day of standing in the pool talking with a drink in hand. Hint about very early in the AM. Head for the nude pool just as the sun comes up for coffee and a light snack till the main dining area opens with real food.
    We tend to grab a hamburger about 1am in the main dining area to soak up and slow down the buzz before bed later.

Related, we bring our BIG mugs with our names on them so we can make fewer stops at the bar. Plus there is a self serve soda fountain in the nude pools area open 24/7 and the coffee seems to be always going in the main dining area as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HedoIIIlover View Post
    Related, we bring our BIG mugs with our names on them so we can make fewer stops at the bar. Plus there is a self serve soda fountain in the nude pools area open 24/7 and the coffee seems to be always going in the main dining area as well.
    Or come with our group we provide mugs to our members

just sayin
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Remember to leave a comfortable period of time between when you leave your air conditioned room and when you start shooting to allow your camera to warm up. If not, the super high humidity will cause your camera lens to fog up and you'll wind up with pictures looking like they were shot through the bottom of a coke bottle.

Yeah that's another reason I miss a patio, I used to leave my cameras outside on the patio in the back corner safe from the weather. That way when I went to use it the next day I didn't have to wait over an hour for it to "warm up" after being in the a/c
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunset Bill View Post
    Remember to leave a comfortable period of time between when you leave your air conditioned room and when you start shooting to allow your camera to warm up. If not, the super high humidity will cause your camera lens to fog up and you'll wind up with pictures looking like they were shot through the bottom of a coke bottle.
    Put your camera in a zip lock bag when going from room to outside and that will help it "adjust" faster. Also it is a good idea to leave a window cracked in your room to keep the humidity levels the same as the AC will dry your room out.

As for offsite dining. 3 Dives, Push Cart and Rock House are all great!!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

I've been involved in most aspects of video work for over 20 years so I've discovered a couple of tricks along the way...use a insulated camera bag. When on vacation I use a small six pack softsided insulated bag to put My camera's in. This prevents you from having to wait to shoot..pull out open lens cover and capture the moment....Been working for Me for years. Just how I do it.

Respect!

Quote Originally Posted by Punk View Post
    Hey guys,

We're still looking forward to making it to Hedo in April, wanted to know a few things....

1. Bringing the camcorder along and wanted to know where can we record around the resort? not of other ppl just us. Also thinking of recording us "in action" on the beach....is that possible? or has anyone done this?

2. What are some good restaurants/eats off the resort? (Close by of course)

4. Other resorts have a 24hr snack bar, does Hedo have the same? and I mean something more than just a sandwich lol

3. Is there a non-nude section of the beach with nice scenery? (for the purpose of photos to show fam/friends)

Thanks
    Hello Punk,
    ***A word that gets used around here alot is "respect".
    Sure, take all the photos and videos that you want provided no one is in the background without their permission.
    When you have your camera out, be prepeared to show security and others your great work. This might be asked of you to alleviate any fears of others that they are not going to be in your home movies.

Be even more prepared for upsetting people if you pull out a camera on the nude side as there is a rule in effect about NO CAMERAS!.
    Do people take photos on the nude side? Sure they do, just be respectful.

You can do almost anything at Hedo provided it is done with respect.

***Off-premise eating... sorry, nothing to add here.

***Middle of the night snacks... They do run late into night and early into the morning but no, not 24 hours.
    If you are hungry looking for something to absorb some of the alcohol like Philly said, you dont have to many options.
    Last time we asked, we were given a plate from a fridge with a soggy sandwhich and veggies on it.
    Think of the money a guy could earn if you ran a food cart at Hedo from 0100h to 0600h.

***Other ideas for the "family photos". Some people will jump off the bus at other resorts on to or from the airport as they pick up and drop off other bus riders and run out to the resort sign and pose. Depending on how many people are getting off and looking for their luggage, you might have time to run into the resort and grab a drink and take more photos.
    Chances are you wont be the only person doing this. I know I have a pic infront of the Sandles sign.

WARNING: please dont hold up the bus, not the best way to make friends
    (No Philly, not speaking from experience. )

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.