Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spice Lanzarote, mid June

Spice Lanzarote, mid June

Hello!
    Thinking about going on our first adult holiday We have a few questions before we book it.
    Has anyone visited Spice before and what was your opinion? and was it mainly older people or a good mixture?
    They're quoting us around £2000 incl. flights for 7 days, is this reasonable?

Thanks in advance,
    JayAndKay

Hi we are going end of May beginning of June, its our first time there, heard good reports and have met people who have been. Good value for money come and join the fun.

Rookie Brits no more.
    Lets get nekid with boots on

Hedonism II Nov 2007
    Hedonism II Nov 2008
    Hedonism II Mar 2011
    Hedonism II Nov 22 -Dec 1

Likewise we're going from 31 May - 6 June for the first time. We've heard some good things about it from some friends of ours We've been to Hedonism for the last 4 years but the cost has gone through the roof this year so if Spice is as good as it sounds, we'll be there every year. I'd say £2000 is a bit steep also - we book our flight separately and in total it's going to cost us just under £1500 for 7 nights. Hopefully we'll see you there!!!!

Just got back after spending 7 nights at Spice, it's exactly what it says it is. Great accomodation, Great food, Great staff. Booked while there for a second trip in October.
    Happy to answer any questions

Hi there. Likewise we have been going to hedo since 2007. And yes its getting more difficult every year. It would be nice to have a chat a drink and with you as we are both Spice virgins.

Hedonism II Nov 2007
    Hedonism II Nov 2008
    Hedonism II Mar 2011

Hi everyone,

Highly recommend Spice, It is definitely worth the money - here is something I wrote on trip advisor a while back: "

We have just returned from a wonderful holiday - Perfect from start to end.

The personal welcome and check in was the tip of the iceberg. The rooms, service, food, cleanliness, entertainment, pool (basically everything) was excellent. Their website does not do this place justice.

No request is too much trouble and the staff are very friendly.

Whilst there, I sent a message to a friend that read: "I'm sat in the shade by the pool. It's 28 degrees, I have a coffee, canapés and a book, there's cool acid jazz playing on the pool music system - life is good."

We will be back."

Happy to answer any questions...

***ADDITIONAL*** If any first timers planning to book a holiday at Spice soon would like a discount, please direct message me on here and I will forward the info to you. No catch.
    Last edited by Uniflip; 04-23-2012 at 03:24 AM.
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

Just got back, lets put it this way we have booked our second trip before we checked out, as did a lot of other people. Small 63 rooms only, excellent staff, nothing was to much for them, great crowd, lots of fun, cannot wait to do it all over again. Hedo 2 sorry Spice wins on this occasion in many ways. Any questions we will be pleased to answer. Did we have fun, Yes we did.

Hedonism II Nov 2007
    Hedonism II Nov 2008
    Hedonism II Mar 2011

Hi Tony, we have the intention to book for October or November, Thanks for your info, i would like yo ask you, what was the average age of the couples?. Was IT crouded ? And ..were the guest following the dress code for este nights? Thanks in advance. Rick

Hi again Toni, just a new message for asking if you could send some details about Spice....are the guests from Europe, out of Europe, what kind of nacionality? And if you Will come in October, what week are you thinking on? Any picture from your visit?

Hi rookie, any new info about your trip Will help un to think what may we find there, We have not been at Hedo, but know people that had been there, we also had been 2 times at Desire Cancún and enjoyad so much there. Average age at Spice?. Do you think is enough to be there 3 or 4 nights and stay some days out at another place on the island? , or is it better to stay at Spice and do some short trips from there.?
    Any help or comment will be wellcommed.
    Rick

Just back a week or so ago from Spice - our first trip there, although we've been to Hedo 2 many times and are somewhat into the lifestyle. Spice is AWESOME and we can't recommend it enough. Fantastic staff, great food, excellent crowd. Real mix of natuionalities, mostly European, although at leaast one couple from Canada and the USA. Ages are the same is always in the lifestyle - mostly late 30's to mid 50's although some out of this range. You need money and self confidence and these things come with age! Also as usual a real mix of involvement levels from couples just chilling and enjoying the atmosphere to pretty hard core swingers. No pressure or threat at all to get involved - just great people totally respectful of everuone else. Anyone thinking of going to Spice - go for it!!!!!!
    We had an absolute blast and have also already booked to go back in October. The cost and ease of access amke it very unlikely that we'll ever venture across to the Caribbean again - although Hedo is a fantastic and unique place.

Thanks Paul, for your review, what dates in October are you planning to come again to Spice?....We plan also a week in October, from 5 to 13 more or less, Do you recommend to stay all week in Spice or 4 days Will be enough?

Ricard
    Last edited by rickyrpp; 06-25-2012 at 05:31 PM.

We're going on the 31st October for the Haloween Ball, and staying 4 nights - just because we've got to go back to work! There are a number of special events on that week and there'll be quite a lot of people there. We'd always stay for a whole week if we could. I's easy to hire a car from Spice - they'll sort it for you - and you can see the whole island in a couple of days. You can have a "normal" holiday during the day and then come back to Spice and go wild at night!!! Or you can stay at Spice all day and have even more fun. As I said, it is an awesome place and we'll be back lots. We intend to go 3 or 4 times a year for 4 or 5 days each as that fits with our woek schedules, rather than one longer stay.

Blog Entries
    Hello all, I love this thread. We just booked our first holiday to Spice in October. We have been to Hedo II, III and Caliente Caribe and are looking forward to som fun in the sun without a 10 hour flight with 7 hours of time difference ;-)
    Reading all the reviews we are getting more excited by the minute.
    One question we have is, what is the policy on PDA at Spice?
    Looking for fun & sun at Spice Lanzarote, from Oct 5th to 11th in 2012. jongenjong@gmail.com

2010 Hedo 3
    2011 Hedo 2
    2012 Caliente Caribe
    2012 Spice Lanzarote
    2013 Spice Lanzarote

We'd love to go, but infortunatly getting there from here is a journey unto itself...we can fly direct to Hedo and be on resort in 5 hours...but getting to Spice is a three plane, plus layovers and an overnight for us. If we could get there easier it may be more lucrative. I think for this reason Spice attracts more European clients, but we do know a couple that have been and say it's beutiful there.
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast