Thread: Our Hedo Vacation 2-25-2012 to 3-3-2012

Our Hedo Vacation 2-25-2012 to 3-3-2012

This was our first trip to Hedo II. My husband and I are not swingers and are not into alternative lifestyles... we are just a couple who love to have SEX with each other as often as possible even after 35 years together. I booked this as a romantic SEX vacation for hubby's birthday. On our trip down everything was wonderful until we tried to check in... It seems that they overbooked the resort and did not have a room for us even though we booked our vacation 7 months in advance... Seems that they bumped us in order to accommodate people from the Fluffernutters group. So after travelling all day we then had to get back on another van and shuttled off to Couples Resort in Negril. Not exactly what I had planned for my husband's birthday vacation getaway. Next morning at 11 we head back over to Hedo in order to check-in again... I made sure to complain to the desk about the room next to the highway and a garden view we were given the night before at Couples when we had paid for an Ocean-view. Hedo immediately upgraded us to an Ocean-view NUDE room for the remainder of our stay and gave us a voucher for a FREE night on our next stay and also gave us 2 complimentary massages in the Spa and were able to get us the dinner reservations on the nights that we wanted. They even sent champagne to our room on two nights. ... now we were in a room in the middle of the NUDE side... by the second day I had overcome my fears and was able to shed my clothes and never looked back...Our room was clean but very outdated as others have said... The bathroom was tiny and only had a shower and no tub... our housekeeper was wonderful and she loved all the dollar store school supplies that I asked her to find a new home for... Food at the resort was fair... nothing great but it was plentiful... We enjoyed all the activities and parties provided by the Fluff group, especially the night time pool side parties. I could not get enough of those chocolate martinis! The only other disappointing thing that happened was that my HEDO rock was stolen! I made it at home and brought it along and placed it outside my door. The next morning it was gone! Boo HOO!! But I guess I will have to go back next year and place another.. I think the crab that terrorized us at night stole it! We had a wonderful time at the NUDE beach and pool and bar area... and will definitely be booking another trip next year... I am going to try to book a trip when there is a Tantric Sex or Kama Sutra group there... I think that would fit us perfectly. Even with the rough start this was one of the most fun and sexy vacations I have ever had...
    Last edited by sweetcake; 04-27-2012 at 02:00 PM.

We were there the same dates. Glad to hear The Fluffs didn't scare you away.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

You will love a Tantric Sex week, we did.

I want to paint a rock... To carry it on the plane.....Rock painting parties need to come back to Hedo....Puleeeesssse.

Hell with that I will bring my oil paints and share with anyone who wants to play,.,.,....even better idea...The body paints are water based and wash off the rocks in the rains....we did one at H3 and a hurricane washed it off...So it is time to leave a note to say hey this is our home and were back...lol,.....DIF real bad. I am an amature artist and yes you can pay that guy in the the garden view area to paint you a rock but if you can write your name find a rock on the beach you gotta talent in my view...Wanna join me in Novemeber....I will be there..and it is free?

We want the Fluffer's to scare us Naked....hurry uo 7-15

Save your money I got free art.

Quote Originally Posted by HedoIIIlover View Post
    You will love a Tantric Sex week, we did.
    I am searching the threads for info on Tantric Sex week and I haven't found much info... I wonder if you could share more about it? Either on the forum or by PM? Thank you!

Kim and Brad from Tantric Hearts will be there again in August. See http://www.tantrichearts.com/ for details. They have daily tantra sessions in the gym. We went to a couple of them when we were there in February and enjoyed it.

When we went to a Tantric Sex week, we booked through Castaways Travel. As I recall, they do classes at around 3 pm in the gym that are definitely for the UN-inhibited and very interesting, informative, and hands on. Kim and Brad are also lots of fun in the piano bar, ha! And they did a couple of group dinners at Martinos, with an interesting wrinkle or two. Highly recommend!