Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Freedom of the Seas Boobs and Butts

Middle of Nowhere, Barren Canadian Prairie
    Quote Originally Posted by bighomie10 View Post
    Hi I'm a 24 yr old single male and really curious about this lifestyle and these cruises and resorts. Do you all just meet new people and sleep with eachother? Lol how does this all work? There r some really beautiful women that I would like to meet, also when you put your cabin numbers on your signatures is that an invitation for people to go to your cabin and hook up? I need answers lol
    If you're single, it's an entirely different thing... if you get invited to a lifestyle event it doesn't make you a swinger; it makes you lucky. Ha ha ha

So... I can only speak for my own experience, but I think it's pretty common. We meet people who are in the lifestyle with the intention of socializing and the awareness that if we find we all get along, we may engage in some sexual play. That doesn't mean that every person we meet is someone we'll play with. As for having our cabin numbers in our sigs, that is an invitation to look us up if people want to find us. Invitations to play are generally reserved for AFTER you've met someone in person and determined that you're interested.
    Dish 'n Doc
    Living in the City that rhymes with fun... Regina, on the barren Saskatchewan prairie...
    DishnDoc wherever we are... here, SLS, lifestylecruiseship.com
    August 2-6 Roundup! Annual lifestyle campout on the barren Saskatchewan prairie! http://sites.google.com/site/misskittysroundup/
    NCL Gem September 28, 2012 Cabin 9603 (Dish only)
    Freedom of the Seas November 2012 Cabin 6591
    Freedom of the Seas November 2013 Cabin 6563

Quote Originally Posted by nycguy View Post
    Where in the world have all of these amazing posters gone?? He and I are LOVING it!!!
    I hope I'm one of the posters you're referring to...

I've been wondering why these threads are so quiet myself... but maybe someone just needs to post a couple of new pics... boobs and butts! HIPP (25 of 78).jpgHIPP (47 of 78).jpg
    Dish 'n Doc
    Living in the City that rhymes with fun... Regina, on the barren Saskatchewan prairie...
    August 2-6 Roundup! Annual lifestyle campout on the barren Saskatchewan prairie! http://sites.google.com/site/misskittysroundup/

Quote Originally Posted by DishnDoc View Post
    I hope I'm one of the posters you're referring to...

I've been wondering why these threads are so quiet myself... but maybe someone just needs to post a couple of new pics... boobs and butts! HIPP (25 of 78).jpgHIPP (47 of 78).jpg
    Uhh hello?? Of course!! You've been the main cool chick keeping it going!!! Jay says your avatar makes you look "naughty" lol, which to him is about as high of praise as he can give We both think you are super sexy-this thread has gotta make a comeback!
    MsNycguy

Uhh hello?? Of course!! You've been the main cool chick keeping it going!!! Jay says your avatar makes you look "naughty" lol, which to him is about as high of praise as he can give We both think you are super sexy-this thread has gotta make a comeback!
    MsNycguy
    Well thank you very much!! I'm planning to be in NYC near the end of May... wanna have a drink? Jay's right, by the way... some things you just can't hide...
    Dish 'n Doc

Well thank you very much!! I'm planning to be in NYC near the end of May... wanna have a drink? Jay's right, by the way... some things you just can't hide...
    OMG I sooo wish for soooo many reasons haha. Unfortunately I'm not actually in NYC right now-our firm has sent me to the south while he's still there. That's why Jay and I are so looking forward to May 11th when we get to meet each other at Hedo!!!! HOPEFULLY, we will finish with this client no later than July. How often do you get up that way? Would love to get drinks!

OMG I sooo wish for soooo many reasons haha. Unfortunately I'm not actually in NYC right now-our firm has sent me to the south while he's still there. That's why Jay and I are so looking forward to May 11th when we get to meet each other at Hedo!!!! HOPEFULLY, we will finish with this client no later than July. How often do you get up that way? Would love to get drinks!
    Not as often as I'd like. I have a boyfriend there and some other fun friends, but scheduling is difficult, especially with so many other things going on during the year. Are you going to be on the Freedom in November?
    Dish 'n Doc

Not as often as I'd like. I have a boyfriend there and some other fun friends, but scheduling is difficult, especially with so many other things going on during the year. Are you going to be on the Freedom in November?
    I HOPE HOPE I'm back in NYC by then. Barring some completely unexpected delays I will be! I'm not sure about the cruise-we've never been on that kind. WHat are they like, compared to Hedo??
    Last edited by nycguy; 02-15-2013 at 05:18 PM.

who remember the first night the girl who got lost??? and everybody had the captain voice in the cabin????? LOL...

I HOPE HOPE I'm back in NYC by then. Barring some completely unexpected delays I will be! I'm not sure about the cruise-we've never been on that kind. WHat are they like, compared to Hedo??
    Well we've never been to Hedo, so I can't really make a comparison, but I can tell you that it's the best fucking cruise I've ever been on!! I can't wait to go again this November!! I'm going to be in NYC May 16-21, by the way... if you're going to be there let me know.
    Dish 'n Doc

Here are my additions... Warning: if you don't like big asses, don't look!!
    so so sexy ,you are one hot northern girl

Nice
    Download your very own Desktop Stripper for FREE and make her do what you want on your desktop at Desktop Stripper - http://FREE-Desktop-Stripper-Sluts.com

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213