Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Freedom of the Seas Boobs and Butts

Quote Originally Posted by DishnDoc View Post
    Very nice!! I don't know about calling you out, but I'm absolutely certain you could make me 'call out'!! Do you like big asses?
    I like all kinds of asses !
    justaftermidnight on SLS

YOLO Cruise Carnival Legend 2009 - Cabin 7222

Radiance Of The Seas Cruise 2011 - Cabin 7600

Freedom Of The Seas Cruise 2012 - Cabin 6614

Freedom Of The Seas Cruise 2013 - Cabin 9293

Celebrity Century Cruise 2014 - Cabin 8129

Middle of Nowhere, Barren Canadian Prairie
    Quote Originally Posted by AfterMidnight View Post
    I like all kinds of asses !
    Well that is very good to know!! I love it when people like mine!!

IMG_8691.jpgIMG_8701.jpg
    Dish 'n Doc
    Living in the City that rhymes with fun... Regina, on the barren Saskatchewan prairie...
    DishnDoc wherever we are... here, SLS, lifestylecruiseship.com
    August 2-6 Roundup! Annual lifestyle campout on the barren Saskatchewan prairie! http://sites.google.com/site/misskittysroundup/
    NCL Gem September 28, 2012 Cabin 9603 (Dish only)
    Freedom of the Seas November 2012 Cabin 6591
    Freedom of the Seas November 2013 Cabin 6563

Not to ruin the nekkid vibe. It seems some of you have been on a cruise before. I have a minor question. Being this is our 1st cruise and I know rockin the boat will be fantastic in many splendor ways . Wondering if should I bring motion sickness patches or are they available on the ship? Not sure how my alcohol and the open ocean will work together for me the Mrs. I am use to an hour or two booze cruise & fishing trips never before numerous days out at sea. Thank you for advice and please do carry on.....with delightful nekkid photos
    Mellow one,
    Mrs Seafoodkid

1996 Hedo III 1st visit
    Hedo II Spring & Fall yearly
    2012 Freedom Takeover cruise

Yes, you can purchase on the boat if required. I suffer from motion sickness however a big cruise ship has not been an issue. Hopefully it will be the same for you.
    Bringing the PARTY to the Brilliance of the Seas 6 - 13 April 2013
    Cabin 9518

Cruise ships have much less motion than something like a booze cruise. They're huge and they have stabilizers to minimize rock and sway. That doesn't mean people don't get motion sick, mind you. I'm one of the lucky people who never has to worry about it. If you've never had to worry about motion sickness on a smaller boat though, you're probably going to be fine. If you're really concerned though, you might want to talk to your doctor about it before you leave. I don't know what the patches cost on land, but I will guarantee they will cost more on board.
    Dish 'n Doc
    Living in the City that rhymes with fun... Regina, on the barren Saskatchewan prairie...
    August 2-6 Roundup! Annual lifestyle campout on the barren Saskatchewan prairie! http://sites.google.com/site/misskittysroundup/

Thanks for the info Hedo69 & DishnDoc. It's good to know it is available if I need it. Thanks!

1996 Hedo III 1st visit
    Hedo II Spring & Fall yearly
    2012 Freedom Takeover cruise

Quote Originally Posted by seafoodkid View Post
    Thanks for the info Hedo69 & DishnDoc. It's good to know it is available if I need it. Thanks!
    You're welcome, but if you really want to thank us, you'll stay on topic in the thread - as in posting some pics!! Woo Hoo!! Let's see some goodies!! Hee hee
    Dish 'n Doc

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Oncenotenough View Post
    Ooooooooh, now that looks tasty!! Thanks for sharing!!

I see you're from Alberta - we're neighbors! Are you one of the couples we met last weekend in Calgary at the DarkMall party?
    Dish 'n Doc

Quote Originally Posted by DishnDoc View Post
    Well that is very good to know!! I love it when people like mine!!

IMG_8691.jpgIMG_8701.jpg

That is so un-sexy... In fact it's disgusting.

And that is INSANELY uncalled for. There is no need to spew negative shit here, or truthfully anywhere. If something isn't to your taste or liking, don't look and keep your mouth shut. Hurting someone else's feelings is only going to paint you as an unsensitive, crass, unfeeling asshole. Congratulations to you on accomplishing that.
    Hedo 3: Jun 2009, Jun 2010
    Hedo 2: Nov 5th - 12th 2011
    Jun 30th - Jul 7th 2012
    Nov 3rd - 13 2012
    Jun 19th - 30th 2013
    Nov 2nd - 9th 2013
    Oct 25th - Nov 8th 2014
    Nov 4th - 14th 2015
    Oct 19th - 29th, 2016
    Oct 18th - 28th, 2017
    Jun 21st - 25th, 2018
    Oct 18th - 27th, 2018
    Feb 21st - Mar 2nd, 2019
    Oct 12th - 26th, 2019
    Oct 14th - 24th, 2020
    Nov 13th - 20th, 2021
    May 14th - 21st, 2022
    Nov 12th - 19th, 2022
    May 10th - 20th, 2023!

Your comments are so un-Hedo like!! If you don't like, keep your comments to yourself. Better yet, go somewhere else that only accepts toothpicks!!!

We are couple who have struggled with weight issues for most of our lives due to health reasons and have only just been able to lose a combined total of about 100 pounds over the last 2 years. We recognise the struggles people have with their bodies and celebrate all types, supporting those who are trying to achieve the "ideal" body type, and loving those who like themselves the way they are.

It takes all types to make the world go around, and in our world, the people we hang with are honest, friendly, unpretentious and non-critical: you 2 don't fall into that category!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnandheidi View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    And that is INSANELY uncalled for. There is no need to spew negative shit here, or truthfully anywhere. If something isn't to your taste or liking, don't look and keep your mouth shut. Hurting someone else's feelings is only going to paint you as an unsensitive, crass, unfeeling asshole. Congratulations to you on accomplishing that.
    You guys ROCK!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha Thank you so very much for giving me - and others - a heads up on what kind of people you are. It never fails to amaze me how willing people are to proudly proclaim their hate and small-mindedness, but congratulations on having the balls to do it!! It's actually one of the biggest reasons that I wanted to make sure to post full images here. Now that you know what I look like, you'll be able to avoid me on the ship - and PLEASE DO SO, because I don't care enough about you to commit your images to memory. If you see me enter any venue, or the pool deck, or a hot tub, PLEASE LEAVE immediately!! Not only would I not want to 'disgust' you with my hideousness, but I'm sure we'll all have a much better time without your attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    Thanks! On behalf of all of the people who 'disgust' John and Heidi, it's nice to see some hotties sticking up for acceptance and open mindedness. The crazy thing is that no matter what we say here, people with that kind of attitude will continue to feel that they have a right to hurl hate at others due to their perceived 'attractiveness'. As I noted above though, I'm sure you're just as happy as I am that they exposed their ugliness well in advance so we can all keep an eye out.

Quote Originally Posted by L&I View Post
    Your comments are so un-Hedo like!! If you don't like, keep your comments to yourself. Better yet, go somewhere else that only accepts toothpicks!!!

We are couple who have struggled with weight issues for most of our lives due to health reasons and have only just been able to lose a combined total of about 100 pounds over the last 2 years. We recognise the struggles people have with their bodies and celebrate all types, supporting those who are trying to achieve the "ideal" body type, and loving those who like themselves the way they are.

It takes all types to make the world go around, and in our world, the people we hang with are honest, friendly, unpretentious and non-critical: you 2 don't fall into that category!!
    Well said!! We've always felt that the basis of true lifestyle experience is exactly as you've described it - honest, friendly, unpretentious and non-critical. We've always laughed at the belief some people seem to have that everyone wants them and it's up to them to make sure the 'undesirables' know their place. Ha ha ha ha ha Oh, ugly arrogance... it's one of the sad realities of having to deal with humans. You can put all the lipstick you want on an asshole, but it's still an asshole. My mom used to say, 'Pretty is as pretty does,' and I never really understood it until I got old enough to really see how incredibly ugly some 'pretty' people are - and often they're not as pretty as they think they are to begin with! Ha ha ha

I don't know about anyone else, but this is going to be our vacation. If the arrogant assholes who think they're better than the rest of us simply because the size of their asses is tiny like their minds expect us 'disgusting' people to shrink into the shadows, they are going to be sadly mistaken. I'm a big girl and the term 'larger than life' is an excellent description, because I do NOT allow small-minded attitudes to prevent me from enjoying everything I want. I WILL be showing off my ample assets in the pool, I'll be dressing as sexy as I want and flaunting my delicious curves all over the ship, and I'll be participating in everything I want to - that is if I'm not busy playing.
    Dish 'n Doc

That is waaaay out of line.... To publicly rip on someone because they don't meet YOUR standards is a chicken shit thing to do... Your not interested?..Then keep it to yourself!!...... We have never even met Dish in person, but we can guarantee she will be welcome in our lives before you would even be invited to join a conversation...One of the reasons we love being in the lifestyle is the people...All races, all sizes, all personalities .. We love them all... Beauty lies within, and your comment just showed you have none.... Fucking unbelievable...
    Last edited by AfterMidnight; 06-18-2012 at 09:15 PM.
    justaftermidnight on SLS

YOLO Cruise Carnival Legend 2009 - Cabin 7222

Radiance Of The Seas Cruise 2011 - Cabin 7600

Freedom Of The Seas Cruise 2012 - Cabin 6614

Freedom Of The Seas Cruise 2013 - Cabin 9293

Celebrity Century Cruise 2014 - Cabin 8129

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast