Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone taken a 'toy' through customs???

Talking anyone taken a 'toy' through customs???

No idea if it will get through. I have a favourite (or two) that I'd like to bring, IF we are able to go. And of course it would go on the checked luggage, but has anyone else done this. I would DIE if they pulled one (or more) of our toys out at the airport. Like a slow painful death would become me, but really, how embarrasing would that be, hey? Then they'd look and see we were going to Jamaica, and put it all together, then I'd probably be so red and hot I'd self combust!

Oh, yes there are metal parts too, they um, vibrate.
    hee hee....

Toyz

We didn't - but numerous people we met last time (4 long and sad weeks ago) brought them. In one case.. Jackie, we love you ... broughts BAGS full. None of the people we met had any trouble.... and we were quite glad they arrived. I miss it so much...

BAGS?! Maybe we CAN bring ours then! hee hee! Can you imagine getting stopped at the border? I'd totally die of embarrasement! But I'd really really like to take one, or two, or three...

thanks!

You should not have a problem bring any of your toys down and back. We took a whole bag of goodies (from a simple vib to a few whips and fetish clothing) and nothing was said.

Just remember to put it in your checked bags! There is only one bad thing with that, if your bags ever get lost....

"Miss, can you tell me what is in your bag, so we know when we find it?"

Kris

Oh, my gosh! K, that would be embarrasingly funny though, hey?

Hmm, let me see, a whip (honest, I race horses) A long kinda cone shaped back vibrating massager (i have bad sciatica), anal lube (very good on chapped lips)
    ha ha ha, too funny!

When we went in July, we packed a BUNCH of toys into one of our carry-ons. It was 1/2 full of toys of all shapes and sizes. Well I (sean) didn't think anything of it till we were going through security at the airport on the morning of our departing flight. Atfer I wen tthroutgh the metal detector, I looked back for my bag.. I was about then that the security gaurd starting waving everyone over... Well they took my bag back and forth through the x-ray machine 3 or 4 times pointing and laughing out loud! My wife being quick on her feet was quick to point out to them that that was my bag, she also suggested that they do a full body search, LOL. It was funny as hell.

We are taking ours! It might be a good idea to remove the batteries! See you soon!

Hey guys, we've done the toy thing and will this year too. You shouldn't have any problems.

Last year I in the SuperClubs lounge at MoBay I was asked to come to my bag as it was making a noise. It wasn't any of the toys, as we had removed the batteries, but was my electric razor. Not so funny in in thsi context, except that the young lady at the counter didn't just walk over and ask me to come over, she announced quite loudly to the whole room, "Mr. R, your vibrator is turned on. Get over here and turn it off, please."

We always pack some. We always seem to be the lucky people who they whip the bag up on the counter and randomly hand search it. We always get a kick out of it. Were not shy My wife pack her toys in clear zip-lok bags. They usually pull out the bag by the very corner look at both side of it and drop it back in, search done! My wife keeps threatning to slime the inside of the bag with lube
    Last November on our trip home we had checked our bags and made our way through the security check point. Well, we had packed fast, just throwing everything in the luggage trying to make it all fit (why DO we have 4 huge bags to go nude for 10 days?) My wife goes first, no problem, I go through, no problem. Then a guard is asking if the bag in the x-ray was mine... uh oh, there's a problem. Turns out that one of my costumes, a police officer outfit complete with a real badge, hat, and 2 pair of Smith & Wesson police issue handcuffs was in my carry on... who knew Apparently, they don't like it if you have handcuffs in your bag They were not going to let me go through. I got them to let me back out to the un-secured area. I went back to the line I had just left knowing that 2 of our friends were on the same plane back to the states. They were just pushing their luggage across the scale when I had them put them in their checked bags which is allowed. When we got to Charlotte, I got them back and stowed them in our luggage with our rum cream. I will not make that mistake again
    Respect,
    Brent

Do you go to H2 in November? Want to join Us! Were open to Everyone!
    Lucky Group Trip #7! November 3rd - 14th 2010

BE SURE AND VISIT US ON THE WEB AT THE... VALS-PALS WEB SITE

Talking this is just too funny

Love the thread with all the funny airport security stories!

3 weeks ago we came back from Hedo 3, we had a few toys with us in the checked luggage - no problem going to and from Jamaica.

A funny story happened last year when we went to Cancun... to a regular 'vanilla' resort - we didn't know of Hedo then.. So, on the way back to the US, they random searched our bag, and this innocent mexican security woman took out the vibrator (which doesn't look like a real body part, more like a silver tube), shook it, was looking at it with such a puzzled look -- I was hiding behind my boyfriend's back laughing so hard I could barely stand... It was so funny!! Finally she gave up, put it back and let us go... I was laughing way past the security checkpoint ;-)

omg. this is the funniest thread ever. I have been peeing myself laughing at all the post's. On a serious note, I am NOT risking taking any toy's now, the embarassment would kill me. I can just imagine the english custom's reactions. No thank you, the only toy i'm bringing is myself.

This should be a non-issue. Take out the batteries and put the toys in your checked luggage. As for the embarrasment of having your luggage searched, they have seen it all before - especially if you are flying into the Montego Bay.

Just take them and have fun.

we just got back from hedo II on monday, and we brought our toy back with us with no problems.......until we got to customs in the bahamas. when they saw it, they searched EVERYTHING!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast