Thread: Looking to book our first nude vacation

Looking to book our first nude vacation

Last summer we hosted a pool party with several friends. Two couples were staying over for the weekend helped clean up. A little tired we settled down and the conversation and a little more wine, when the topic went to skinny dipping. Although we owned a pool my husband and I never skinny dipped in fear that the kids would wake up since the girl’s room overlooked the pool.

This night our kids were at friends’ houses so on a dare, we turned the pool lights off, so not to share our dare with houses around us. One by one everyone stripped down for a moonlight swim. We all agreed, the experience felt liberating and fun.

We all decided that this April we would all take our first nude vacation, but after checking the internet we couldn’t agree where that would be. A private island would be nice but I doubt that there is one within our budget. Age spreads are 37 – 45, all live in the NE part of the US. We all enjoy nightlife, but most important would be an inviting nude beach or nude resort. Any suggestions on finding beginners paradise would sure help.
    Thanks
    Last edited by backstop; 12-13-2012 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Grammer

Join us at Hedo in April!!!! Check out the website in my signature below
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

If your not considering trying "lifestyle" would recommend Couples Sans Souci for your first time. It has a secluded nude beach with no "gawpers". Ages at Couples generally range from late 20's to 60's, so you would be average age. The nude beach has a small pool, swim-up bar, a hot tub and a lunch-time grill. If you are not sure how you will feel being nude around other folk the beach is situated so you can get to one side turn the loungers so you cannot be seen until you feel comfortable. I know many couples who have had their first nude vacation experience at Sans Souci and have never looked back and usually after a morning are comfortable with going to the bar to get a drink. You will find that while folks on the nude beach are very friendly they will also always respect your privacy.

Another resort you may was to look at is Hidden Beach Resort in Mexico. Very nice resort. You can be fully nude or partially as you see fit. Nice pool but the beach is a little hard on the feet. Service is outstanding and you have rights to the resort next door, El Dorado Sea Side Suites. www.hiddenbeachresort.com

backstop, having been to a few of them now I would ask that you do a "to do" list then look at the info you get here as well as looking at the resorts that will be listed.
    You will find that one place will start to fill that list better then any other.
    My take is Mexico has great food, limited in other ways however. The in land resorts that will pop up often are very swinger. Hedonism in Negril is where we keep going back to.
    Breezes Negril may give you a chance to do a bit of nude and with a trip across the street *easy walk* to Hedonism for an afternoon of nude pool, evening of dinner, show, piano bar and trip to the
    nude hot tub after 11PM.

N Resort in Trelawny, Jamaica?

Blog Entries
    If you guys want to party and be nekkid, the best party is Hedo. Jump in with both feet and have a ball

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

We started nude vacationing at Orientbech St Martin a great place to start if anyone in the group has any hesitations

Great story.

For our first trip, my wife and I tried Desert Sun Resort in Palm Springs. It would allow you and your friends to do exactly what you did that night - all day long.

Nudity is only mandatory in the pools. This may seem controlling at first, but it actually makes it easier on beginners because everyone is on par. The hardest part is getting out your door the first time.

Gawkers are not tolerated. Singles are only allowed if staying at the resort. - No day passes. The grounds and three pools are beautiful. Many restaurants in the area to choose from. Easy to get to. No customs. Always sunny - NO kidding.

Depending on your preferences, cons include no PDAs and obviously no beach. We’ve tried quite a few places since then, some lifestyle and some just nudist, and love them both. They have a website and it is a fair representation of the place. Hope this helps.

www.desertsunresort.com
    Last edited by Partyof?; 12-18-2012 at 10:08 AM.
    I've got my toes in the water, ass in the sand, not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand. Life is good today. Life is good today. - Zac Brown Band

My wife and I went to Couples Sans Souci this past July and found it to a great experience. I would highly recommend it. We are going to Hidden Beach this year.

Have been to Breezes Negril, Grand Lido Braco (was a great place back then!), Couples Tower Isle, and Couples San Souci. Favorite up to this point was Tower Isle, but there are drawbacks when rough water prevents access to the island. All of these resorts had upside and downsides. Giving N Resort a shot in February, and will report back after our return.

Our first nude vacation was at Breezes Negril. The beach is by itself so no vendors, but there are gawkers since it is c/o not AN. Also the "pool" is almost non-existent. However, I would have gladly gone back back but even then, three years ago, the place was starting to show signs of disrepair. I had hopes for it when Couples was talking about taking it over, but I would not go back with SuperClubs ownership.

Next we went to Hedo. I liked it but my wife was really turned off by the PDAs. I could take or leave them, but I wanted my wife with me not off by herself on the prude side (and being the only nude person on the prude side did not agree with me).

We are off next week to Tower Isle and will do one day at San Souchi. We have heard great things about both resorts and are really looking forward to the trip.

When do you plan to go to HBR? We plan to go in June.

Hi,
    Hedo II is a blast! Go with a group is my first advise. Second is when you get there don't over think the whole naked thing, just do it. A lot of first timers take a few days to get their courage up to getting naked, then they find that they wasted the time because as you said it is liberating and fun. My husband and I are going with Cocktails International in July. They're a great group of people ranging from 30-60 yr old. We have made a ton of lasting friendships with the cocktails crew. We love to party and they host chats before we go so you can meet other people and plan excursions. Also, groups plan activities for when you are there. Hope this helps.
    Cocktails International
    Hedo II July 19 - 26, 2014

Trip 9 With The Cocktails Group!!