Thread: April 19-24......I gave her 3 choices.....now its in her court!

April 19-24......I gave her 3 choices.....now its in her court!

Well as I have chatted with many of you here, I REALLY want to do the Hedo thing for my BDay April 20th but she isn't sure. I was thinking of Breezes and maybe a day pass. But last weekend we booked a night at a local hotel and she opened up sexually like she never had in our previous 22 years of marriage. She has been working out 4-5 days a week and is feeling really good about herself. I've always thought she was HOT SEXY and told her but now she feels it. We always go somewhere together for our bdays. She prefers new Orleans in October and I prefer somewhere on a beach......we usually cruise in April for mine. Soooooo we did and allinclusive day in cozumel on our sailing we did two weeks ago and she loved it! We did and allinclusive day in jamaca last April and she loved it also. I told her I would send her 3 links of places and prices and she could pick. I told her about the link to this site and yes, the few of you that offered me your e addys for her to contact you I sent those along also......hope you don't mind. I sent sandals, breezes and Hedo 2. Hedo is about 700 cheaper!.......maybe her frugalness will push her over the edge....lol. Wish me luck. Ron and Kim

Good luck. She is more then welcome to contact me with any questions too!!! You guys will have the time of your lives if you decide on Hedo!!!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

She can contact me as well. We just got back from trip #1 and can't wait to go back. Hope it works out for ya...she'll have the time of her life and you get to watch!
    Angie
    H2 27APR-5MAY 2013
    H2 4FEB-11FEB 2012

Well what did she say?
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Looks like breezes with a day or night pass. I called Hedo and talked to a gal there and asked "we are first timers considering booking and if my wife is uncomfortable what is the odds of switching to another property" to where she answered " if she is uncomfortable with any nudity.....dont book here"

Before you book have her try to talk to some of us....She can contact me also..if she is afraid of nudity ( showing herself ) it really isn't as big a deal as she thinks ...people there come in all shapes and sizes ...if she is afraid of thinking its a swingers place..it's not...it is whatever you want it to be. It's about being free to do whatever YOU want and meeting GREAT people and having the time of your life. She will find like most of h ave the first time we went that it isn't that big of a deal taking your clothes off and you'll wonder why you didn't do this much sooner. Good luck in whatever decision you make and have a wonderful trip!
    So do whatever it takes
    'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life

H3
    April 27-May 4 2008
    April 24-May 2 2009
    April 23-May 1 2010
    _ R.I.P. H3 _

H2
    April 1st-10 2011
    March 30-April 7 2012
    March 28th-April 6th 2013
    March 27th-April 5th 2014